It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIC TAC Pilot Adrresses ATS Skeptics....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It was not birds, dude. Come on now...you think a half dozen extremely experienced Naval aviators mistook a bird for a UFO that openly seems to defy the laws of physics?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

FFS - if you are going to reply - at least have the decency to read my posts

i did NOT claim at any point that it was birds

i merely point out that chad has a delusion - that birds are not encountered at altutude

lets be blunt - would you want to fly with a pilot who claims birds are not enconteded above 200 feet - cos thats what chad says

my issue is - chads thinking is clearly deficient - so why do you insist on believing everything he says - when his claim on bird max altitude is so utterly flawed - and demonstrably false ?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

what do you hear ?

here is a simple question :

are birds encountered above 5000 feet ?

chad says - no

science says - yes

what do you say ?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So now birds look like Tic Tacs....Amazing!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm amazed that John Lear being Bob Lazar's best buddy is regarded by anybody as a recommendation of truth. As Lear himself once said on ATS:

I don't have a shred, not a single shred of evidence for my speculations/opinions on space, gravity, planets and ET's. Let me put it this way, my speculations/opinions would be more accurately classified as sheer science fiction. Having said that, my opinion may well, at some time in the future, turn out to be fact. But I am clearly and specifically not presenting my speculations/opinions as fact or that there is the slightest bit of evidence that my speculations/opinions will turn out to be fact.

Talking of drivel...

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

WOW - just WOW .

i addressed mr lears drivel at the time

but hey - do you have anything to add - or is this just an ad-hom drive bye ?

I'm afraid Mr Spiritualarchitect is under the impression that a clandestine group of ATS members - whom he suspects are all one person in reality - are plotting to bring down his dreams of ET reality. Which is an entertaining fantasy, if a bit...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

"I want to ask you some questions based on theories that America’s armchair skeptics have put forward — like whether it was birds, or whether it was some sort of thermal weather event. I mean, I’m sure you have had enough flight time that you’ve seen birds."
a reply to: celltypespecific

Yeah. Alright.

A guy with a hammer will see nails, and a pilot in a plane will see planes when it could be drones. Someone should update this well-known alien meme with laser guided spheres and CIA leakage from black projects.

ATS, baby. At it's finest.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Actually, the pilot says, not normally, in regards to the birds.

And common sense shows they don't make a habit of flying that high, right? I mean, wouldn't there be a heck of a lot more plane/bird crashes?

Just because a FEW, MAY, that discredit the whole thing?

Good to know.
Case settled.

I find this case very interesting, in spite of pilots not being bird experts.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My post was removed. But like I said, ATS is not the best place to discuss this issue because it always results in a shouting match from people who take the smallest issue and blow it up out of proportion. We're not getting a quality discussion here.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Attention Please -

Other members or opinions of them are never the topic, in any thread, in any forum as it's not allowed.

If you can't stick to the topic and continue to engage in off topic insults, move on before you find yourself Posting Banned.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

boo - freaking - hoo

it is NOT " the smallest issue "

yor pilot claimed " no birds at altitude "

this is utter idiocy

why aqre you insistent on believing him ?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: schuyler

what utter bollox

you can believe an F/A-18 pilot or you can believe an ignorant ape. Your choice.

utterly wrong

you can believe a " pilot " - who claims birds dont exist above 2000 feet

or you can bekilieve the entire scientific comunity - your choice

i " picked on " that paragraph - an entire paragraph that " explains " his delusion on birds - because - its so utterly retarded - one can only question his entire mental process

but hey - just for teh record - ATS member schuyler . a question :

do YOU believe the pilot [ and by inference believe that birds do not exist above 5000 feet ] or reality - your choice ?

its not my opinion - or claim - its the entire scientific consencus vs your hero pilot

my pithy last retort - do birds exist in colarado ? chad seems to think they cant . denver disagrees - who do you believe ?

So, the pilot does not know beans about birds, but he does practice tracking aircraft and saw something that does not act at all like an a fighter jet. It is probably just a creation of some special highly inteligent scientists that are not in the public's eye. It could even be a different race of Hominoids here on earth that created that thing, but I would tend to believe they are Humans or Human like. For eighty years there have been official sightings of strange craft that match this, a group of scientists capable of creating this could live somewhere on an island or in somewhere like south America and cloak their whole city. I am sure that this is possible and others throughout the years have said that extremely inteligent people are often approached by a group to join them...usually accepting the invitation and going.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Boy, this thread has really gone to the birds.
For my final Bird comment I will say this.

I have seen a flying saucer, that is my experience, that is why I believe in them.

Mr. Ape has not; he has not had that experience, that is why he does not believe in them.

I and thousands of others have claimed to see flying saucers. Mr. Ape has never seen proof of this.

Chad Underwood has over 3,000 flight hours and has never seen birds flying over 5,000 feet. That is HIS experience.

Hundreds of scientist have claimed that birds can fly over 5,000 feet. Mr. Underwood has never seen proof of this.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

“I saw something. And it was also seen, via eyeballs, by both my commanding officer, Dave Fravor, and the Marine Corps Hornet squadron commanding officer who was out there as well.”

That would be “Cheeks”. So he is claiming Lt. Col. Cheeks Kurth saw it too.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

“But “there wasn’t anything on it that was protected,” Underwood’s retired former commanding officer Dave Fravor told Intelligencer. The missing audio, he says, “just didn’t make the copy that was taken from the storage drive.”

Should we blame this lack of sound on The Final Theory ~ or on Cheeks?

“We pop the tapes into the playback machine. I’m like, “Here, this is where it is.” Those little video cuts — that you see of my FLIR recording — were taken there at the intelligence center. What they do with it from there, I don’t have a whole lot to deal with.”

“In a podcast interview earlier this year, Sean Cahill (Princeton’s Chief-Master-at-Arms) recalled that the name of this shortened FLIR1 video, the only version that the public has seen, was named “14November_condensed or something like that.” As Cahill told the podcast’s host, Alejandro Rojas, the video file was shared widely by crew members of the Nimitz and the Princeton using the carrier group’s low-bandwidth, circa 2004 Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet), before much later being published by the New York Times in December 2017.”

My money is still on Cheeks as the *releaser*, with Theory as his media outlet.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

“A former fighter pilot who served on the Nimitz in 2004, who spoke to Intelligencer on condition of anonymity, recalled an exhilarating group screening of the FLIR1 video inside the Nimitz’s Carrier Vehicle Intelligence Center (CVIC): “Debriefs were usually pro forma in the CVIC, but this one in particular was so odd,” the former pilot said. “There weren’t really a lot of skeptics in that room.”

“Well, normally, you would see engines emitting a heat plume. This object was not doing that. The video shows a source of heat, but the normal signatures of an exhaust plume were not there. There was no sign of propulsion. You could not see the thing that the ATFLIR pod should pick up 100 percent of the time: the source of heat and exhaust that a normal object flying would give you”

[and reading between the orange lines]

“Former Navy F/A-18 fighter pilot Vincent “Jell-O” Aiello expressed a similar reaction to the object in the FLIR1 video during a telephone interview. “Where it looks different to me is that it has no wings like an aircraft, and there’s no perceptible heat signature from the engines or from intakes like an aircraft,” he said. “If you’re close enough to an actual aircraft and you’re tracking it, you can see heat spots at different places either leading edges of wings, where it’s hotter because of friction, or exhaust ports from where bleed air comes out, and, of course, the actual exhaust of the engines themselves.”.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I liked this one:

“Before the New York Times vetted and published the FLIR1 video, the short clip floated around samizdat-style on various online UFO forums, a situation that had led skeptics and “galaxy brain” conspiracy theorists to suspect that the video was a hoax perpetrated by the first known group to host the video on its servers, a German 3-D animation company called Vision Unlimited. In an interview with a German paranormal-news website, Vision Unlimited manager Philip Schneider said the video was not its work product, but could not explain why its servers were hosting it all the way back in 2007.

Well Philip, you need to get on ATS, because The Final Theory told us that he put the video there so that he could not be traced to it. Which seems to have worked out well since nobody seems to know who he is.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nice article Celtic! Glad you found it.

“Naturally, Edwards has been a perennial subject of American UFO lore — including an extended October 7, 1965 sighting in which base personnel struggled for over five hours to identify a series of mystery objects invading their airspace.”

“We see seven of them.”

Fun Fact: This was the time frame of my first UFO sighting over the Seal Beach Naval Base nuclear weapons storage. Though mine was of only one disc, and it was on a Sunday.

archive.org...

edit on 19-12-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: link

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

And before I go, could Fravor actually be talking about his gun camera footage here?

“DF: “So we copied them, believe it or not. Because we use those tapes again. So we copied them and we wrapped them up and stuffed them in the safe. They were wrapped in a piece of yellow paper that said 4CO and they stayed there. We came back from cruise, they were in the ready room safe.”

“DF: “No. We did not get any FLIR video. Nuts went out and took it. If you look at the video as you watch – because there’s all kinds of naysayers out there, ah it’s a blemish on the array – he goes between multiple sensor modes. He goes in EOIR, which is TV, black and white TV. And then he uses IR, which is infrared. And he intentionally goes through all the zoom lenses: narrow, medium, wide…you know. And you see that happen. You know, he does an auto-track on it, which is the bars on the side. And then all of a sudden it breaks and goes zooming off to the other side. For us, it’s like…you know, we saw it. When he brought the video back, we’re like, ‘Oh, that’s it.’ We could see the hi-res because it was the original tape of the airplane, which digitally pulled from the back. Not through cameras or anything like that. So, for all the Internet experts out there…don’t talk about what you really don’t know. Just because you heard it from a friend’s cousin’s friend’s sister at college roommate. You know? It doesn’t make it real.”

www.ufojoe.net...

Someone needs to set up a meeting between Mick West and David Fravor. That would be good stuff.

edit on 19-12-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: link

(post by spiritualarchitect removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join