It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIC TAC Pilot Adrresses ATS Skeptics....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The individual who shot the video of the "Tic-Tac" leaked on ATS speaks for the first time:

BIG BREAKING NEWS:

Navy Pilot Who Filmed the ‘Tic Tac’ UFO Speaks: ‘It Wasn’t Behaving by the Normal Laws of Physics’

But he has not yet spoken publicly about what he saw that day, even now, two years after his video made the front page of the New York Times. As he explained before speaking with Intelligencer, Underwood has mostly wanted to avoid having his name “attached to the ‘little green men’ crazies that are out there.”

Chad Underwood

The “Tic Tac.” The term “Tic Tac,” I actually coined that. So, any time you heard the term, “It looked like a ‘Tic Tac’ out there in the sky,” I was the one that kind of coined that.

I was more concerned with tracking it, making sure that the videotape was on so that I could bring something back to the ship, so that the intel folks could dissect whatever it is that I captured.

There is definitely a LONGER VIDEO based on the below:

The thing that stood out to me the most was how erratic it was behaving. And what I mean by “erratic” is that its changes in altitude, air speed, and aspect were just unlike things that I’ve ever encountered before flying against other air targets. It was just behaving in ways that aren’t physically normal. That’s what caught my eye. Because, aircraft, whether they’re manned or unmanned, still have to obey the laws of physics. They have to have some source of lift, some source of propulsion. The Tic Tac was not doing that. It was going from like 50,000 feet to, you know, a hundred feet in like seconds, which is not possible.

This is an amazing article!!!

DISCLOSURE PHASE 2 is back on track.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and WONDERFUL CHEERS TO ALL

nymag.com...

"I want to ask you some questions based on theories that America’s armchair skeptics have put forward — like whether it was birds, or whether it was some sort of thermal weather event. I mean, I’m sure you have had enough flight time that you’ve seen birds."

Yup. Birds normally fly close to the surface of the ground. So, for example, you’re not going to see birds flying at 5,000 feet. You’re going to see them more down at like 2,000 feet and below, like down to the surface. That’s just kind of how birds normally operate. And they’re typically not alone. So you can you can physically see them, in a flock or whatever. You don’t see birds at 5,000 or 10,000 or 20,000 feet. That’s just not how birds operate. So birds are out of the question.

And just so that I anticipate your next question: There are weather balloons that people launch, but this was not a weather balloon — because a balloon, it just ascends and floats from low to high altitude; it doesn’t behave erratically. I mean, it’s just a damn balloon. So that was out of the question.

It wasn’t — to the best of my knowledge — a cruise missile or any other kind of test aircraft that we possibly may have not known about, just because of the way it was behaving. Like I said, it was just very erratic. It would go from like 50 feet off the ground, which when you’re out in the open ocean, you know, off the coast of San Diego, it looked like it was just hovering over the water. But there was no method of propulsion that was keeping it airborne: no wings, no heat, keeping it airborne or aloft.

The most groundbreaking article since Dec 16 2017
Happy Holidays

nymag.com...
edit on 19-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

the " argument " that :

you do not see birds at < insert altitude > is utterly assanine

try the google seach :

" what altutude do < insert species > fly at "

barhead geese = 20000 feet

ETA - better example - and shorce :

to 10 hi-altitude birds [ many are solitary ]

source

your pilot is uttel;y ignorant of ornithology

edit on 19-12-2019 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Yes, but can a bird go from 50 feet altitude to 50,000, in seconds? The answer is no, so what’s the point? It wasn’t birds.
edit on 19-12-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

irrelevant - he makes a statement - :

" no birds at < insert altitude > "

this is utter drivel

and as thats his " argument " - i am leary of taking anything else he says seriously

ETA - i do not claim it was " birds "

i am merely pointing out that his arguments are flawed

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

DISCLOSURE PHASE 2 is back on track.

Erm, disclosure was NEVER on any track, and it's not even going to leave the station I'm afraid, regardless of the guy who filmed the video talking about it or not. It makes no difference, so chill out

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

www.worldatlas.com...

So I googled. There's a vulture that can do 37K feet.

Pretty cool. And more birds that can fly up high. Mallards can fly at 21K feet.

The Ruppell's griffon vulture (Gyps rueppellii) is the highest flying bird in the world. This vulture species is found in the Sahel region of central Africa. Unfortunately, the Rüppell's griffon vulture is currently critically endangered with a population of 30,000. The population of this species is also steadily declining, and factors such as poisoning by elephant poachers and habitat destruction are the main threats to the survival of this species. This highest flying bird has been recorded to fly at an altitude of 11,300 meters (37,000 feet). They use their keen eyesight to scan the ground below from extreme heights and then once a meal is spotted, they swoop down to grab the prey.

So it's not out of the realm of possibility for birds to be up that high.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Thing with skeptics, and I'm not totally against them, it's good to be skeptical, unless of course the information presented, whether through witness testimony or photographic/video evidence (as in this case) is totally ignored.

The most infuriating I've found over the years are these astronomer idiots:

Witness says:

"It hovered in front of me, silently, for 2 minutes before shooting off at high speed".

Astronomer says:

"Of course, that could be the planet Venus, very frequent in the night sky at this time of year".

(post by schuyler removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

TIC TAC Pilot Adrresses ATS Skeptics....

by making claims without providing any evidence to support them.

ROFL

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

that was funny because its true...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Well, yeah. Sometimes it's something man made or other natural phenomena.

Then sometimes it's just Aliens.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is Weird, every time I type my name at Sign In it comes up saying "Chad Underwood".

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Nice video Chad, that's the planet Venus

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Newsflash!
Venus clocked at 27,000 miles per hour while moving through our skies!

And on the late news:
Vulture caught on radar over ocean. Scientist cannot figure out why!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Tic-Tacs are simply Neutral-Dimension Craft.....not a big deal....for christs sakes this is ATS and we know circumstantially that this technology has been around and available for Generations...there is no need for layers of disclosure as people like to say...that's bupkiss….just roll the technologys out immediately no one gives a dam...people will exchange their car keys for Drones in a New York minute.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

This highest flying bird has been recorded to fly at an altitude of 11,300 meters (37,000 feet). They use their keen eyesight to scan the ground below from extreme heights and then once a meal is spotted, they swoop down to grab the prey.

What is this, a comedy thread?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

what utter bollox

you can believe an F/A-18 pilot or you can believe an ignorant ape. Your choice.

utterly wrong

you can believe a " pilot " - who claims birds dont exist above 2000 feet

or you can bekilieve the entire scientific comunity - your choice

i " picked on " that paragraph - an entire paragraph that " explains " his delusion on birds - because - its so utterly retarded - one can only question his entire mental process

but hey - just for teh record - ATS member schuyler . a question :

do YOU believe the pilot [ and by inference believe that birds do not exist above 5000 feet ] or reality - your choice ?

its not my opinion - or claim - its the entire scientific consencus vs your hero pilot

my pithy last retort - do birds exist in colarado ? chad seems to think they cant . denver disagrees - who do you believe ?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Well,, you can believe an F/A-18 pilot or you can believe an ignorant ape. Your choice.

"The individual who shot the video of the "Tic-Tac" leaked on ATS speaks for the first time"

Actually Ape has a vested interest in this case, as he was among the first to insult The Final Theory for bringing it to our attention in 2007.

And let's not forget John Lear, Bob Lazar's buddy.

originally posted by: johnlear
"IGNORANT_APE! Nice to hear from you! I thought that the 15 seconds of fame I generously gave to you on the George Noory show I would have received at least an acknowledgement if not an all out thank you. Its not like in the rest of your lifetime your name will ever reach 14 million people.

And don't try to use the excuse "I don't listen to that show John!" We all know that not only do you listen, particularly when I'm on, but you also probably take notes. I'll just assume the oversight is due to your usual bad manners."

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

WOW - just WOW .

i addressed mr lears drivel at the time

but hey - do you have anything to add - or is this just an ad-hom drive bye ?

ETA :

its not just " me vs the pilot - who do you believe ?" - its the pilot vs reality and the entire scence concensus - who do you believe ?

clarity - the science concensus is NOT just what SCIENTISTS agree on - its what the entire body of experimental and observational data shows

and i will ask you the same question i asked another member :

do YOU believe the pilots claims of " no birds at altitude " [ 5000 feet > ] is so why

and more important - if not - why are you posting this crap ?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Preach!!!!!
I hear that......

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join