It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barr Disputes IG Horowitz Findings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
www.thedailybeast.com...

The Storm is about to make landfall!

Attorney General William Barr reportedly disagrees with one of the key findings in the Justice Department’s inspector general's report on the origins of the Russia investigation., which states that the FBI had enough information in July 2016 to launch a probe into Trump campaign members.

We are now going to see an epic battle take place. Wait until the morning mockingbirds get to chirping, it will be so predictable. They are running out of ammo, I fear of a false flag type event.
I am looking forward to seeing this in real-time.
Will the battle be behind the scenes? How many more "lie in state" made for tv moments are we going to witness? I say a handful, these conspirators will not go down without a battle and they have many tools at their fingertips.
AG Barr's' Federalist speech was foreshadowing for what is to come, Trump picked the right guy as did the electorate.

We are in for history in the making!

edit on 2-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: grammer

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

He didn't agree with Mueller's report either, apparently.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I would caution as the Daily Beast is a hardcore liberal rag.

Most liberal media is strife with speculation regarding this, we shall wait and see what becomes of this.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Barr has sent Durham around the globe investigating and has not minced words, he finds the spying on a presidential campaign disturbing and it appears without predicate.
This sounds a lot different than the Mueller report, the table is set for Durham, we'll see if he delivers.
I think he will.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Durham is helping Barr correct Horowitz. Hence the 2 month delay.

Horowitz is Dem friendly.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I used that source purposely, they will all be reporting it very soon.
This will be the lead tomorrow morning if not sooner.

originally posted by: Arnie123
I would caution as the Daily Beast is a hardcore liberal rag.

Most liberal media is strife with speculation regarding this, we shall wait and see what becomes of this.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Seems he did actually agree with it.

No evidence of Trump/Russian collusion...

Mueller then didn't make a finding one way or the other on obstruction, but left it up to his boss to determine.

Which was Barr, who found not enough actual evidence of obstruction...

Which Mueller then agreed with.

Twice.

Keep up.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
That was my impression as well, from the Southern District of New York .

originally posted by: carewemust

Durham is helping Barr correct Horowitz. Hence the 2 month delay.

Horowitz is Dem friendly.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The article links back to the Washington Post. I am going to wait for more information before jumping to a conclusion.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Perhaps you should rethink your views

edit on 12/2/19 by Gothmog because: scaled down post a bit.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sounds like a good approach.
I am looking forward to how this get's covered/spun, I think this was leaked in response to Lisa Page and others who may be attempting to steer the narrative.
Now her little puff piece is irrelevant.

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
The article links back to the Washington Post. I am going to wait for more information before jumping to a conclusion.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I think ATS should create a new rule that if you make an outrageous prediction of an upcoming false flag attack or something else along those lines and nothing happens, you should have to delete your own account.
edit on 12/2/2019 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

No evidence of Trump/Russian collusion...

That's not what the Mueller report said.

Mueller then didn't make a finding one way or the other on obstruction, but left it up to his boss to determine.

That is not what Robert Mueller stated, or wrote.

Which Mueller then agreed with.

Robert Muller wrote 2 letters to William Barr stating that he had problems with the way Barr had characterized and misrepresented his team's findings.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Sounds like a good approach.
I am looking forward to how this get's covered/spun, I think this was leaked in response to Lisa Page and others who may be attempting to steer the narrative.
Now her little puff piece is irrelevant.

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

There may be something here; especially with John Brennan and others out of the mix. I am just being cautious on this one.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I said I was in fear of a false flag type event, not quite a prediction.

My point was the deep state actors are going to be desperate realizing that AG Barr is on to them and they will do whatever they can to save themselves.
Hopefully some will flip.

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

I think ATS should create a new rule that if you make an outrageous prediction of an upcoming false flag attack or something else along those lines and nothing happens, you should have to delete your own account.

edit on 2-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Maybe ATS should delete the accounts of those who make things up that were never written, I mean it's right there to read.....fail by you.

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
DOJ I.G. Horowitz "whitewashed" his 2018 IG Report on FBI Behavior. He concluded that Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Comey did NOT let their political views influence the quality/accuracy of their work.

Everyone knew that was a crock of MALARKEY, but Rod Rosenstein agreed with Horowitz, so it was accepted with happiness by most Democrats and anger by most Republicans.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Robert Muller wrote 2 letters to William Barr stating that he had problems with the way Barr had characterized and misrepresented his team's findings.

Boy are you in for a shock!

Hint: Bob Mueller was not very involved in "his" investigation.
edit on 12/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
As expected, someone with no (ZERO) knowledge of what Barr sees in the Horowitz/Durham investigations, ignorantly blasts Attorney General Barr.

Angry at Barr: www.rawstory.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yea, Mueller never heard of Fusion GPS.....really.
Mueller made an ass of himself when he testified, just let it go sookie...Mueller and the special counsel was a dud.
A two year lie that fizzled out.

originally posted by: carewemust

Boy are you in for a shock!

Hint: Bob Mueller was not very involved in "his" investigation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join