It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sondland denies report accusing him of sexual harassment, calling it 'fundamentally false'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So sexual assault is just womanizing now? Is that what you called it with Kavanaugh?

One is Europe and the other is grade school... see the difference? lol

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So now this is a standard play in the politicians hand book. I mean come on it is getting pretty obvious.

Yep, seems a standard Democrat play now.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

He reeks of white rich male privilege, sexually assaulted 3 women and you like him? Why, because he said something against Trump?

People liked Frank Sinatra too. (And Donald Trump)

Sondland is easy to like. He's so goofy! But, I can also see that underlying mean streak. Can't you?

edit on 27-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

He reeks of white rich male privilege, sexually assaulted 3 women and you like him? Why, because he said something against Trump?

Sondland is easy to like. He's so goofy! But, I can also see that underlying mean streak. Can't you?

I saw a man willing to twist things for political points, but I don't know what Sinatra has to do with this. Why do you keep calling sexual assault womanizing?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Before Harvey Weinstein and the "Me Too" movement it was pretty common, and there was not much women could do about it.

I've been there. I think most women of my age have been there too. Like I said, call me jaded.

I hope these women get the justice they're looking for.

However, I fail to see how this has anything to with Sondland's testimony.
edit on 27-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I saw a man willing to twist things for political points, but I don't know what Sinatra has to do with this. Why do you keep calling sexual assault womanizing?

Because the Democratic voting base has been conditioned to think that if one of their male leadership rapes a woman, it's her fault and the man doing it is just a typical male womanizer.

See... Bill Clinton.

To the OP, Sondland didn't deliver what he was blackmailed to deliver so he's paying the price.

Nothing to see here, move along...

ETA, see the post right above mine.

It happens all the time... it's just normal and there is nothing that can be done about it.

edit on 27-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Before Harvey Weinstein and the "Me Too" movement it was pretty common, and there was not much women could do about it.

I've been there. I think most women of my age have been there too. Like I said, call me jaded.

I hope these women get the justice they're looking for.

Did you say Kavanaugh was just a womanizer?
Did you say the accusations made him untrustworthy and could not be trusted?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Call me jaded.

You spelled "unabashedly blinded by political bias" wrong.

We understood what you were saying though.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I think its the same group...or at least a variable of the same plan. The Kavanaugh incident has to (I hope) the lowest that our political leaders have ever gone. Just a travesty what happened to that man. Sadly, we have short memories, not to mention, faulty ones and nobody will be held accountable. Lets hope this incident flips and somebody flops in the jail house.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=24787994]OccamsRazor04[/post

I hope these women get the justice they're looking for

Much like the women involved in the Kavanaugh plan, these women do not seem interested in justice whatsoever. In fact, much like the women in the Kavanaugh Plan, i would not be surprised to see them run from law enforcement. As far as the so called me too affair being the catalyst and women having no other options is absolute poppy cock.

Strong women since the 70's have stood up for themselves AT THE TIME, and filed law suits and even criminal complaints. Certain lawyers have built entire careers on this type of complaint. Its not easy, and shouldnt be, its hard to prove but can be sucessful. The most important thing when someone stands up is that they are also standing up for the next woman.

When they wait 20 years, and then whisper he is a big bad wolf, dont be surprised to hear the title change to the woman who cried wolf. Just sad that this "plan" is even being discussed. Its not something i would ever have dreamed up to win. I hope i am wrong but i think i the truth will eventually come out.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
How stupid is this # going to get?.... I had several bad lays in the day..I am suing them all!!. I wan't the money back I spent on drinks.

Buyer Beware..The sober won't care.

Bleeping Bleep of a Bleep..

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

It's the "vibe" I got, so, like I said, I'm not surprised. No one should be, really. I mean, spend $1 million to get a position as the EU Ambassador reeks of rich white male privilege, and everything that comes with it. Including women, whether they like it or not.

Rich white entitlement and sexual entitlement.

Damn his pigment....

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Trumpy trusted him enough to give him the job.

Why shouldnt we trust his testimony. If he likes to grab em even when they dont want that...at least he keeps in company.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well obviously all the gang here will want Sondland investigated right?

I mean there’s more evidence here than against the Bidens ... so an investigation is merited.

Right, righties?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I don't even know what sexual assault is anymore. It has been so watered down that I think today even looking at a woman is sexual assault. Sad really, as the real thing is mixed in with all these political narratives and hidden agendas.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I mean there’s more evidence here than against the Bidens ... so an investigation is merited.

Right, righties?

I don't know....You are the current VP and your son is made a multimillionaire for breathing and having your last name from a company with direct ties to the Kremlin and organised crime while you are actively involved at the VP level in the country the company is in.

Seems legit to me...

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah and all of that was known and noted at the time and the only folks crying about it now are displaced Ukrainian politicians and Rudy G who is about to be tossed under the Trump train.

Zero evidence of wrongdoing on the part of Biden. But sure investigate.

Investigate Sondland.

Who’s that chap over there? He may have done something ... let’s investigate him too.

Investigations for everyone! Let’s just use the state to punish all of our enemies great and small.

Pfft.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Right, righties?

Investigated for what? Was there a crime? Sounds like at least two of them have civil cases, but why should we pay for an investigation?

Seems like scum to me. We couldn't afford enough prison space if that was a crime. Fire him and be done with it. I'm sick of abassador being a title given as a donor perk.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Call me jaded.

You spelled "unabashedly blinded by political bias" wrong.

We understood what you were saying though.

I don't see this issue as political at all. I just see another self entitled, rich douche bag, with a lot of bedrooms at his disposal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join