It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can america and the rest of the world keep an eye on the ball.. (epstein rel.)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Dear fellow ATS members.. It is just shocking to see the US...and UK justice departments at work with the epstein case. We, the people are always moaning, complaining and blaming the elite of the world for the misery they cause and their insatiable hunger for power and more money. And not to forget the complaining about their status above the law... That is the main reason why there are still many unanswered questions about criminal events which can not be solved when such criminal elites are protected by the justice departments.

And I am afraid this epstein case is going slowly into that direction and a great opportunity will be lost. From time to time I think there must be something in the drinking water...everything that happens in washington is a sit-com...an other world....and everybody thinks this way. There is probably so very much dirt we do not know about...yet... These criminals are traders of humans...but such also known to do drugs, weapons...and looking at the people involved maybe state secrets. That is where the intelligence agencies come in.

It will not surprise me if savile, dutroux and epstein were serving the same masters.. it is very dark, with even children being murdered.

I believe this is so big with so many big names that the US government is doing what it can to make it all go away. Is it not convienient that this impeachment process is taking away the attention from all the MORE IMPORTANT stuff?

I decided to use the political conspiracy forum because that is what it is about. It can well be that a coverup is requiered because it will derail the politic in the US when all the people involved will be convicted. This epstein guy must have done a great job for his customers..

It is very important that we keep our eyes on the ball. Forces are at work to take your eyes off it. This is a wonderful opportunity for the US government to show the world how great their constitution and juridical system is. If the FBI use all its resources and has the heart to get to the bottom of it, the world will be a better place when done.

This procecuter Lionel from Lionel Nation says it well about what is important and wtf is going on in this short comment.

edit on 21/11/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/11/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Epstein will not be testifying against Clinton, that is all that matters.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Look ... they got away with it. The rich and powerful always seem to get away with it.

And ... there's nothing 'we' can do about it except sit around and wring our hands ... and talk.

It's either that ... or take matters into your own hands. You know Bill Clinton 'did it' ... you 'know' he did. You go first ...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
Look ... they got away with it. The rich and powerful always seem to get away with it.

And ... there's nothing 'we' can do about it except sit around and wring our hands ... and talk.

It's either that ... or take matters into your own hands. You know Bill Clinton 'did it' ... you 'know' he did. You go first ...

Waiting for this to be deleted.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

And that's how they get away with it.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

That and only looking at one political side when we know both have people who were buds with him.

Some may look more guilty than others, but the second we turn it into a political football is the second we provide them with the means to bury it.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Epstein will not be testifying against Clinton, that is all that matters.

That is just a small (but important) cog in this very big machine. I'm sure there were people all around the world and spectrum who had a sigh of relief when they found out he "killed himself".

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

This is a wonderful opportunity for the US government to show the world how great their constitution and juridical system is. If the FBI use all its resources and has the heart to get to the bottom of it, the world will be a better place when done.

You're an idealist if you think that there are governments and intelligence agencies around the world that are free from corruption. Sometimes the truth comes out and a few "powerful" people are prosecuted for their crimes, but for the most part, the rich and elite rule the world. They pay people to cover up their crimes, by hiding the truth and eliminating people who threaten to expose them. That's the way it always has been and the way it will always be. I don't see that ever changing.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

This is a wonderful opportunity for the US government to show the world how great their constitution and juridical system is.

Yes indeed. And who is it that is in charge of the US government now? Donald Trump.
And who is it that is in charge of national law inforcement? Donald Trump.

So if we want to keep our eye on this ball as we should and as you have expressed, we must hold Donald Trump responsible for not directing national attention to this issue. Not only directing attention to it but putting into action the forces of our national security agencies to do just as you point out.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I’m afraid we never stood a chance, there will never be an opportunity. Not if we continue down this path. The sad reality is that we lack the most important tool that could cause their downfall, and that is control of the “trusted” mainstream media.

It is through the media and programming that opinions are forged, leaders are endorced and supported, “the enemy” is attacked and demonized, and where the public’s hearts are won for “good causes”. Without this game-changing platform it is virtually impossible to reach a large enough audience, let alone direct opinion or mobilize the people in unison.

edit on 21-11-2019 by 2Faced because: A seal walks into a club....

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Like most people, I really have no influence over what the wealthy elite do, no matter how nefarious or unjust their actions may be. I could try to elect government representatives who will look into this kind of thing, but once I do, they become the wealthy elite. It's why we can't get election reform. It's highly unlikely the people who benefit from it the most would be willing to tear it all up even if it would improve things.

It's a hard world. Always has been, always will be.

That's why most of the science fiction dystopian visions of the future usually have the general population constantly buzzed on illegal or legal mind-altering drugs. Because that's the option. Best? Worst? Who can say?
edit on 21-11-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I believe this is so big with so many big names that the US government is doing what it can to make it all go away. Is it not convienient that this impeachment process is taking away the attention from all the MORE IMPORTANT stuff?

Maybe there is more to this than it seems. Maybe this is part and parcel of all the MORE IMPORTANT stuff.

We know that Epstein provided some kind of information to U.S. intel from docs filed at the time of his conviction. That's pretty much all we know. But we know he was an "asset" so to speak. To what extent?

What if U.S. intel were calling the shots? What if Epstein et al were working for U.S. intel? What if the rumors of Epstein's places being wired is true? And that every single thing that happened was video and/or audio recorded and immediately transmitted to U.S. intel agencies? What if it was all about U.S. intel blackmailing the guilty?

And then it's just a hop, skip and a jump to the FISA abuse and other bad behavior of our U.S. intel agencies that Trump is currently battling.... and Epstein is part and parcel of the greater battle.

I can think of other scenarios as well. I'm not stuck on this theory. But I'm leaving myself open to surprising possibilities.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

What if every reaction that was covered by the media even Giuliani's.
What if they all know exactly what happened even Bar? But they all just play
their part for the camera? If that's the case the only thing we can do is just
continue to play our part. And remain asleep and part of the matrix.
I do often suspect.

edit on 21-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

That and only looking at one political side when we know both have people who were buds with him.

Some may look more guilty than others, but the second we turn it into a political football is the second we provide them with the means to bury it.

which is really, really obvious with how silent most have been on this. It's an easy tee shot to pile on Bill Clinton, until some other names arise. Then it becomes problematic. best to just keep quiet.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

This is a wonderful opportunity for the US government to show the world how great their constitution and juridical system is.

Yes indeed. And who is it that is in charge of the US government now? Donald Trump.

So if we want to keep our eye on this ball as we should and as you have expressed, we must hold Donald Trump responsible for not directing national attention to this issue. Not only directing attention to it but putting into action the forces of our national security agencies to do just as you point out.

So you think Trump has so much power that he is able to silence everyone in Government? You must really be impressed by him.

I think too many big names are associated and to open the box is to open the whole box. I doubt anything will come from this, even if Trump wanted it. Those are where magic bullets come from.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

This is the sad state of our world.

The elite have ruled via propaganda and wealth indiscriminately, for thousands of years. Then, in the last 14 years, comes the advent of technologies like smart phones, social media, etc.

Yet, all we get from them is the same lies and cover-ups. Brushing over it... wash, rinse, repeat. Meanwhile, we have a new scandal to take our minds off the really important ones — every freaking day.

It’s all overwhelming, THAT is exactly their goal. To make life so overwhelming, you don’t have the energy — to do a damn thing about it.

Let us sheeple carry on...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Heh... you almost had me fooled for a moment.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hey zatara: yeah, you pretty much nailed it. And when you wake up to all that, that particular rabbit hole becomes deeper and deeper, because how could the "conservative normalcy line" go on, all the while underneath the surface, what's happening for real and true is so very dark and oppostional? Once there, it is very difficult to climb out. So then, we go to digital matrixes and mind control and it's pretty obvious why that, then, transpires, because nothing makes any sense after that first, horrible realization.

On a very basic level, once you are a parent of your own child, it is a gun to your head. You may know certain truths, but you will do absolutely anything, really, to protect YOURS. This is tantamount to how we are manipulated by the very best part of our humanity. I am explaining that so that there is some understanding of how this goes on continually, underneath, and never seems to come to justice or stop. Because good people, who just wanted life partners, love and family, are protecting their very own. That's unfortunately how this works.

Almost anyone who knows anything about "alphabet", lol, "intelligence" agencies in this country also knows that it's kind of like Mafia life: there is no way out. So when you wanna get out, go "rogue," want nothing anymore to do with what's being endorsed and allowed, "they" typically make former agents and assets appear to be crazy, pedophiles, etc.
Read up some. There are plenty of old threads here about these issues, and project after project by alphabet agencies, and then the wasting of people who tried to serve the country they believed in.

I hate spelling it out like that, but I don't shy away from people claiming I'm crazy for saying that, either, because it's very REAL. The ONLY thing, I think, that might save us, is an increasing amount of people bothering to do the research, read, live with the reality and be willing to pay the price to speak of it.
Regards,
tetra50

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

It is very important that we keep our eyes on the ball. Forces are at work to take your eyes off it. This is a wonderful opportunity for the US government to show the world how great their constitution and juridical system is. If the FBI use all its resources and has the heart to get to the bottom of it, the world will be a better place when done.

This procecuter Lionel from Lionel Nation says it well about what is important and wtf is going on in this short comment.

I agree,
Keep the eye on the ball...it's getting near 2020

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So you think Trump has so much power that he is able to silence everyone in Government? You must really be impressed by him.

I like how you twist stuff around. He doesn't have to silence anyone. All he needs to do is to set the gears in motion, but does he? Nada. Our OP wants action and Mr. Trump is a man of action who claims he is the best president of all time. Yet where is is guidance in investigating the suicide. Where is his guidance in stopping pedophiles from among the elite. There is none.

And for twisting things around how about when you say that opening the box means the whole box where two many big names reside. Big names like,ah, Trump? As you say even if he wanted to. But apparently he does not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join