It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking in Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Found this website by looking up some a few conspiracy theories. When I first got whif of them, I stuided some in some detail. And made an observation. Most conspiracy theorists base their theories on conjecture, hearsay, assumptions, and sometime outright lies.

I say if you want to have something proven, show the facts about the matter. And don't just make them up. I've read some really fanciful stuff that is just plain outright ridiculous. The big one everyone knows about is why Alex Jones got banned from social media. Spouting lies as if they were facts. Stating that Sandy Hook massacre didn't happen.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is another old but good concocted lie to sway the masses into hatred of a certain group of people.

Or what about the lie Hitler told to gain dictatorial control as he burned down the Reichstag. Blamed it on the communist party. Over and over and over again you see gullible people believe lies.

We could probably go on for hours, read some books on special bloodlines. Found lots of conjecture, errors, and sometimes outright filthy lies in them. What gets me mad is when people make up stories, tall tales, wild stories, outright slander. And what is more damaging and infuriating is that other people will just believe it.

Most people will automatically believe anything they're told, and a lie over the truth most days of the week. I have come to the conclusion that people want to believe lies, so they do, when it doesn't fit the narrative. Truth is hard to take, and thus it is hated by the masses, and rejected.

Lie and people will love you and elevate you. Tell the truth, like Jesus did, you will be ostracized, hated, and eventually destroyed by lovers of lies and haters of truth.

Have a good morrow. I need to get some sleep. Will conclude the intro thread with a little sarcastic comedy:

[yvid]
[/yvid]

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
When i first came to ATS i had no belief in reality. I had suffered so many losses and delusions that my waking life was more chaotic than my dreaming life.

I have since learned to think critically, and to deny ignorance as an answer that best fits. There are always good questions to ask, and wrong answers to sift.

I feel closer to truth, thankyou ATS

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: HiddenRay

Untrue statements are also made when people are simply ignorant or confused about the state of reality.

We strive to do just that...deny ignorance.

Welcome to ATS

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: HiddenRay
Found this website by looking up some a few conspiracy theories. When I first got whif of them, I stuided some in some detail. And made an observation. Most conspiracy theorists base their theories on conjecture, hearsay, assumptions, and sometime outright lies.

I say if you want to have something proven, show the facts about the matter. And don't just make them up. I've read some really fanciful stuff that is just plain outright ridiculous. The big one everyone knows about is why Alex Jones got banned from social media. Spouting lies as if they were facts. Stating that Sandy Hook massacre didn't happen.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is another old but good concocted lie to sway the masses into hatred of a certain group of people.

Or what about the lie Hitler told to gain dictatorial control as he burned down the Reichstag. Blamed it on the communist party. Over and over and over again you see gullible people believe lies.

We could probably go on for hours, read some books on special bloodlines. Found lots of conjecture, errors, and sometimes outright filthy lies in them. What gets me mad is when people make up stories, tall tales, wild stories, outright slander. And what is more damaging and infuriating is that other people will just believe it.

Most people will automatically believe anything they're told, and a lie over the truth most days of the week. I have come to the conclusion that people want to believe lies, so they do, when it doesn't fit the narrative. Truth is hard to take, and thus it is hated by the masses, and rejected.

Lie and people will love you and elevate you. Tell the truth, like Jesus did, you will be ostracized, hated, and eventually destroyed by lovers of lies and haters of truth.

Have a good morrow. I need to get some sleep. Will conclude the intro thread with a little sarcastic comedy:

[yvid]
[/yvid]

By any chance are you Jewish?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
There never was a conspiracy, nothing to see here. Everything is OK!

(This is a public service announcement, please don't reply to this post and go back to work)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

What a beautiful ray of reason, in such a mad and chaotic world. Beautifully said.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: HiddenRay

Or was it?

Perhaps it was just a deflection, aimed at a certain group of people to blame, to hide true intentions of another. So much of it has come to pass since that it makes me wonder was it a form of disclosure in disguise?

Welcome to ATS.
edit on 17/11/2019 by Hammaraxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/11/2019 by Hammaraxx because: To add that my edit was due to fixing the quote tag.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

LIked your intro Ray.

I read a book called Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Ecco years ago. It was about these guys who were tracking hidden information, truths from the past that would lead them to an ultimate truth, to the ''keys to the kingdom'' so to speak.

They kept researching and researching finding all sorts of info on where to look next and all. Kind of like that movie National Treasure.

Anyway the kept at it only to find that there were others as well who were seeking the same final hidden secrets. Over the years they began to follow one another as the different groups would find other information hidden in the ancient transcripts of this group or that cabal. As the book draws to a climax we find that there really was no ''there'' there. All the hidden truths that they had been chasing were others speculations and suppositions on that hidden truth and the stuff that the other chasers were following were their own speculations. And when it ends they had all been chasing around in a circle following one another over a non-existent secret.

So maybe and maybe not, now that you have joined ATS you may be the key that opens the lock that will help us all discover the big secret around here. Just why do those other guys believe the crazy while those of us who are sane and intelligent don't. Here, for you is your medal for helping out.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Hello and welcome to ATS.

Question reality ?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Anyway the kept at it only to find that there were others as well who were seeking the same final hidden secrets. Over the years they began to follow one another as the different groups would find other information hidden in the ancient transcripts of this group or that cabal. As the book draws to a climax we find that there really was no ''there'' there. All the hidden truths that they had been chasing were others speculations and suppositions on that hidden truth and the stuff that the other chasers were following were their own speculations. And when it ends they had all been chasing around in a circle following one another over a non-existent secret. ...

Hi TM.
Thanks for sharing that. It really resonates with my mental processes for the last couple of decades, except never fully bought-in to the seeking aspects.
No more seeking.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I admit to doing some of that chasing myself. The book, by Ecco was written so well that as the reader I was caught up into the chase and hopeful conclusion. The tension that he put into the novel did not allow the reader to just skip to a conclusion of whether or not there really WAS a secret until the final pages. Good novel.

As well this author, Ecco wrote a number of good works. One, called The Island of the Day Before was about a time of exploration back when the notion of the round world was supplanting the idea of a flat earth. It was hard for people, even smart people to wrap their heads around. Explorers went out and in some cases fully anticipated finding a place far out at sea where today turned into yesterday. Crazy but true.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thanks for your reply TM.
You describe it very well, and can easily 'feel', or relate to your reaction to it.

Ah the days of our youth, when we were idealistic believers ! LoL !

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Walking in reality is fine, just remember to wipe your shoes off at the door when re-entering the mad house.

Daily rhetorical practice complete.

And welcome.
edit on 11/17/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Just for fun, I'll share a conspiracy for you.

Some believe high ranking politicians and heads of state practice
ninth circle satanic cult rituals for the purpose of helping
children pass into the next world after extreme
levels of barbaric torture.

And also just for fun, in 2013 the International Common Law
Court of Justice in Brussels issued a warrant for a Queen.

Dozens of investigators and law enforcement officers are
clearly complicit in a conspiracy to malign this Queen.

Just for fun, repeat the following mantra "your reality is not mine',
and you'll do fine on ATS

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

True

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I agree there is a fine line between having a theory and just lying pretending that it is a true like alex jones often does.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join