It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacques Vallee On The UFO Phenomenon Altering Our Reality

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

edit on 19-11-2019 by bobynewer because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Altering our awareness of reality is the result of manipulation of non linear time. Personal experience, 1995 Area 51. I saw it, experienced it, lived it. Inter dimensional retro causality. We are only infants in the galactic population and have no idea what constitutes the fundamental forces, dark energy and dark matter.

(post by BobbyRenew removed for a manners violation)
(post by bobynewer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well that escalated quickly - here are a few points about occupant cases from Jose Antonio Caravaca

The following aspects that we are going to list appear in almost every classic book you have read about UFOs, but obviously no researcher has pointed out their obvious disparity and counterpoint to extraterrestrial theses:

1.- From the first to the last page of many ufological books, it is clear that there are infinite different types of flying saucers and occupants. As diverse and picturesque as they are different, they are witnesses to each other. Have you looked at the number of different aliens that appear on the pages of these books?  Why didn't any researcher distrust this issue? Is it possible we were being visited by a legion of alien races? Why so many kinds of UFOs, different in size and shape? 

2.- Before the study of the same facts; proximity of a UFO, landing on a soft ground, impact of a light on the witness, etc., the same effects, tracks, traces or injuries were not recorded, why? That is, sometimes UFOs leave traces and sometimes they do not (even if it is the same type of terrain). Sometimes they cause electromagnetic interference in cars and electrical appliances and sometimes they do not (even though the distance to the UFO is the same for vehicles). Sometimes they cause harm to people and sometimes they do not (even if they are exposed to the same factors). 
Therefore, it is very obvious that the effects caused by the interaction with the phenomenon are produced by causes other than the simple presence sine qua non of the paradigm in front of the witness. Otherwise, these different consequences would occur as long as we had the same factors in play.

3.- Another circumstance that is very clear, after reading dozens of books, is that UFO cases are not connected to each other. We cannot follow or weave a plot that leads us to a single great common history. The only thing UFO events share is their basic structure. The witness will report: 1. that he has seen a "thing" flying in the sky, 2. later, that this "thing" has landed, and 3. from this "thing" some beings have descended. But, incomprehensibly, these aspects, which should have greater homogeneity, are highly malleable and in each case, the elements "thing" and "beings" will be surprisingly different in size, shape and colors. And this has been noted in an overwhelming and revealing way, why has this particular fact not given rise to more debate?

4.- The behaviour of the occupants of the flying saucers is absurd and lacking in logic. And this does not happen because, as most scholars explain, we are incapable of interpreting or elucidating the actions of an advanced civilization in millions of years of evolution. Let's not be fooled. Simply put, the actions of the ufonauts are a set of nonsense, one after the other. The actions developed by extraterrestrials are very similar to those recorded in dream experiences. Therefore, all the gratuitous and unsubstantiated speculation about the absurd factor, an important key for many researchers of something sublime and extraordinary inserted inside the UFO encounters, is wrong. These circumstances are due to an effect caused by the interaction/communication of the witness's unconscious with an unknown external agent, which creates a projection following similar processes of creativity to that displayed by our psyche during the sleep phases. And we all know that dream experiences are signified by their absurd character...

5.- The information obtained from the "extraterrestrials" is a compendium of nonsense and, at best, the witness's own knowledge, "distorted" by the paradigm (the external agent). After decades of analyzing the communications of the alleged aliens, there has been no evidence of any truly novel knowledge, either at the scientific, philosophical, social or religious level.

6.- UFO crews do not influence or manipulate large sectors of society. Although it is insisted that the ufonauts interfere with our belief systems and act as a sort of spiritual catalyst, all of this takes place in a very small setting, and has more to do with how witnesses, let alone everyone else, react to these phenomena than in other circumstances.

7.- The UFO phenomenon does not adapt to society by changing its external appearance over time. It does not use any kind of sublime psychic camouflage. Simply put, the staging we observe has to be synchronous with the advances, thoughts, beliefs or myths of the time.

Conclusion:

All these factors indicated, practically since the late 1950s, that the witness was a vital and substantial part of understanding and decoding the meaning and nature of close encounters with UFOs. However, most researchers have chosen to ignore all of these signals and continue to speculate free of charge, far removed from the casuistry they had in their hands. It should be borne in mind that in subsequent years the incidents only corroborated these initial assessments of the first reports recorded by the UFO pioneers research.

Link

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Very interesting topic. Much more interesting perspective than "disclosure is here phase IV". A difficult but engaging topic to discuss as it pushes our limit of understanding (at least to the layman aka me)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm a nuts an bolts saucer fan...and since I primarily disagree with everything Vallee says about the UFO phenomena --- I would have a tendency to say that Jacque Vallee is barking up the wrong tree with his outlandish, fabricated claims.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If our governments were straight up with us there would be no reason for these crazy speculations...sad!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Based on what? Valley is a nuts and bolts researcher looking for commonality in reports.

a reply to: Erno86

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SueDoenim
Based on what? Valley is a nuts and bolts researcher looking for commonality in reports.

a reply to: Erno86

He is on the record for saying the exact opposite, of your claim.
Have anything to back-up your claim ?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Very interesting topic. Much more interesting perspective than "disclosure is here phase IV". A difficult but engaging topic to discuss as it pushes our limit of understanding (at least to the layman aka me)

The OZ Factor is also another interesting aspect in this UFO malarkey and there's a good breakdown on this page..

_ Presence of a slight haze or haze.

_ The object is often perceived as a mass. cloud, compact but soft-edged, or solid metallic but surrounded by nebulosity.

_ Body tingling.

_ Perception of an electromagnetic field or electrostatic charge control body, perceived by elevated body hairs. Alteration in electrical appliances, motor paralysis, blackouts (local or wide), headlights off, deviation light rays, interference in communications (radio and radar), among others.

_ At first perception of low temperature and then gradually increased until it became intense heat.

_ Presence of lights of various colors, always predominantly red, yellow or orange.

_ Perception mild low frequency hum, like the hum produced by a honeycomb, or the purring produced by the operation of an electrical transformer or motor.

_ Sense of timelessness (temporary anomaly), or alteration of real time (spatiotemporal dislocation).

_ Geographical and temporal Transport.

_ Feeling pressure.

_ Sometimes nausea and vomiting occur.

_ Sometimes mild skin rashes, which becomes red on the affected area produced.

...likewise some pretty darn interesting reading (and freaky case examples) below from Michael Jordan.

In her 1988 book Abduction, Randles describes the mysterious Oz Factor as, "an induced form of sensory deprivation which seems to alter the state of consciousness of the percipient.  It can become visible as a sensation of time standing still, or interfered with, or it manifests as all sound vanishing, a very odd feeling of being isolated from our world into a magic world.  It is less easy to describe than recognise, since witnesses often refer to it without having any idea of its significance.  This underlines its importance." (Randles, p.57) 

Ufologists have long been familiar with the reporting of such sensations as a prelude to UFO related experiences including witnesses to so-called abductions.  Participants tell of feelings of disassociation and timelessness.  The impression created for the individual concerned is one of having temporarily vacated the material world with its distracting sensory input and entered a timeless, silent, dreamlike, mental state, unlike any other previously experienced.  Obviously a type of altered state of consciousness.

The records kept by UFO researchers are replete with cases involving aspects such as the paralysis of the witness, periods of missing time, the silence of the craft observed, its rapid or instantaneous disappearance and often the seeming absurdity of a lack of other witnesses, despite the vast size of the craft and the fact that it is seen in broad daylight.  These underlying patterns remain pretty standard and common to the Oz Factor, irrespective of language or location. 

An early example of its operation is recounted by Jenny Randles: 

"It occurred one hot and thundery day in the summer of 1944.  World War II raged around the village of Le Verger, near Toulon-sur-Arroux, France, when a thirteen-year-old girl, Madeleine Arnoux, decided to risk the many Germans and resistance fighters in the woods to cycle out and pick berries.  In doing so she confronted a strange object in the grass, like a small car but dull grey in colour.  She then noticed that small men stood beside it, no more than three feet tall and dressed in brown one-piece suits.  Feeling desperately afraid, she tried to run but was paralysed and lost all sense of time (the Oz Factor once more).  Then, inexplicably, the object had gone and the hold on her was relaxed.  She fled back to her village." (Randles, p.23)

In the same way that reports of hauntings describe how ghosts can suddenly disappear from view, not only do UFOs have the capacity to vanish in mid-air, but to disappear from radar screens as well.  In their informative and perceptive book of essays on UFOs, UFOs The Final Answer?, David and Therese Barclay include a chapter by Joseph Dormer in which he recounts the following personal experience recounted by a teacher in Rochdale, England: 

"It was late November and I had just got home from college.  It was already dusk and, as my mother prepared to pull the curtains, she drew my attention to something she could see in the darkening sky.  I looked out through the window and saw this extraordinary craft, just hanging there, low in the sky, motionless and completely silent.  It was huge.  I mean it must have been about 100 feet long.  It was cylinder shaped, but rounded at the ends.  There were port holes along its entire length, and I could see figures in silver space suits moving about inside.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  I wanted to cry out but could not .... I mean I literally could not speak or move.  Neither of us could.  It was as if we were paralysed.  We just stood there, watching this thing as it began to glide slowly across the sky.  Then suddenly it was gone.  It did not just move off at tremendous speed, I'm certain of that – it just vanished into thin air.  And another strange thing was that we seemed to be watching it for only a few minutes or so, yet when I looked at my watch afterwards, I found that a whole hour had gone by." (Barclay, p.130) 

The confusion caused by the Oz Factor is well illustrated by a case investigated by university lecturer, Frank Johnson, in Faringdon, Oxfordshire, involving the reported abduction of a family of five, three adults and two children, travelling by car from Reading to the Gloucester area.  Following the sighting of what they thought was a bright planet, their car appeared to drive itself, passing the same scenery again and again, including a non-existent brightly lit house (obviously an imposed screen, aimed at blocking out something perhaps a little more alarming).  During this whole sequence, time appeared to unravel slowly in classic Oz Factor style.  The end of the experience was marked by the appearance of a spinning, brightly lit disc and the stunned participants found their way home, eventually finding out that they had arrived an hour later than expected. 

It would appear that in many instances, witnesses to a UFO event may experience a momentary amnesia, not realising at the time that a time-lapse had occurred.. [

The Oz Factor - Entering The Magical Realm by Michael Jordan

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If they are integral, then they would probably be part of a much larger system of sorts that would lie in the realm of thought, to matter an energy where it is nearly omniscient to an extent where it exist in multiple dimensions, but for what, no clue.

If they are external, or extra dimensional, they probably could interact with reality an it fundamentals but to what extent that is, would be up to the imagination or smarts.

It would be like the Aeons, or the Logos vs the Demiurge sort of speak.

It's almost like these things are playing a game of tag.
edit on 1-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88
That's a great post - it's all lumped together with EM effects as well.

youtu.be...
edit on 4-12-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join