It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea calls Joe Biden a ‘rabid dog’ who deserves to be beaten to death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: silo13
Maybe I should have put this in the political mud-pit because this is hysterical/rediculous.

Yeah, probably.

But the more significant question isn't why North Korea is bitching out Biden... But rather why such a notoriously hardcore dictatorship regime is going in to bat for Trump?

I hear Jeffrey Dahmer liked your cookies.

Does your girl like em too?

Still waiting for a link to those live cams.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No wonder Kim Jong-Un is angry at Joe Biden. I took a mandatory "sensitivity" class today. What Joe did is a big no-no!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Yeah I got no love for biden but this is north Korea so who gives a rip...

Kim has called various politicians various names at various times. Why, today, is every msm outlet reporting this "news" about Biden being a rabid dog. Why is today's 'dog' statement suddenly such Big News in the media?
edit on 15-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
How dare Biden!

"Anyone who dare slanders the dignity of the supreme leadership of the DPRK, can never spare the DPRK’s merciless punishment whoever and wherever!"

Just remember Biden!

"A crow is never whiter for often washing"

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Yeah I got no love for biden but this is north Korea so who gives a rip...

Kim has called various politicians various names at various times. Why, today, is every msm outlet reporting this "news" about Biden being a rabid dog. Why is today's 'dog' statement suddenly such Big News in the media?
That's easy.

Already liberal media pushes the fact that Trump loves to cozy up to dictators and others alike, so when an actual dictator calls out Biden, it's seen as positive.
Could be Chinas direct orders to do so as anything negative benefits them and a new POTUS who'll be less demanding than Trump.

***Liberal media optics

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: silo13

North Korea has the best statements. Always bold and precise and to the point. No faffing around.

I wonder what Kim really said tho...

Most of their statements sound like they fed normal sentences in Korean into Google translator and cut & pasted the English words that came out as is.

For sure. What he really said was

"Joe, I can't wait till you come back to Korea. Make sure and bring your dog so it can breed with mine. We'll have a BBQ and then a foot race. Maybe you can beat me this time! My wife can't wait to see you too. She said she misses your massages!

Good health to you!"

We'll have a BBQ and then a foot race

You have that bass-ackwards.
They have to chase em down BEFORE they can have a BBQ.
The losers also get to come to the BBQ.

edit on 11/15/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Wow...that's a little harsh.

It makes me feel bad for rabid dogs.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Let’s make a couple of quick lists, shall we?

Who are the world leaders that Trump has expressed admiration of?

Putin
Kim
Erdogan

And who has he expressed disdain for?

Trudeau
Merkel
Turnbull

Hmmmm.

edit on 15-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

If you don't see the ramifications of this being posted? Think about it.

I should have put this in the Mud Pit - then I could hammer it.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

How misleading. President Trump has expressed respect and admiration for many many leaders. The way you worded that post is typical of how the NYT and WaPo write articles.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's almost as if Trump admires the indomitable spirit of sovereignty over globalism and Eurohegemony, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The most avid, vocal and active Trump supporters are selected through a detailed survey, then further interview process until a pool of several thousand is selected.

They are then asked, as serious as you could be on a fantasy never-would-happen scenario question:

"If you could choose which person would be summarily executed with video footage, would it be Joe Biden or Kim Jung Un?"

You know the answer. Yeah man, it's scary. Kim is Trumps friend and Joe is Trumps enemy, their enemy, and public enemy #1 for the future of the nation. American citizen? Means nada. History of doing public service work? Zilch, it was for voters of the opposition. They want almost free healthcare. Why let political enemies have healthcare? Suffering and death is preferred. They couldn't afford it so that's how it goes. It sucks, kinda like pets dying but it's nature taking its course.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
this isn't political news, it's so stupid it's probably satire

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Well if ""Little Kim"" is in the Trump corner.

That says it all really.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

what we shouldn't be doing is paying attention to either of these morons, I know from your other thread that you realize the real problem which is the federal reserve

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Well, that's also a true i suppose.

As to the federal reserve banking system, that's been a doozy since it's inception.

Talk about the bankers have you by the balls ffs.

If its any consolation the Bank of England operates a similar crap show over here.
edit on 15-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Arnie123

Let’s make a couple of quick lists, shall we?

Who are the world leaders that Trump has expressed admiration of?

Putin
Kim
Erdogan

And who has he expressed disdain for?

Trudeau
Merkel
Turnbull

Hmmmm.
Couple quick list off the top of your head as a result of fake news liberal media? By all mean brother, have at it haus 😌

Course you're being willfully disingenuous, as per the usual tactic of the left.

Trump has been respectful and critical of his lower counterparts.

The irony here? You giving Trump crap for his treatment and views on world leaders, yet use your freedom and first amendment right to trash and crap on your own sovereign leader in your own country without fear of retribution and death 🤭

Only in America we can have delusional leftist who consume liberal media fake news and proclaim victory when none is exist.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: toysforadults

Well, that's also a true i suppose.

As to the federal reserve banking system, that's been a doozy since it's inception.

Talk about the bankers have you by the balls ffs.

If its any consolation the Bank of England operates a similar crap show over here.

that's because the engineers of the bank of england are the same as the engineers of the fed, it's only these low iq, small brains that think it's actually a dem or repub issue; they have no intelligence and they are trying to drown out people like us
edit on 15-11-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

edit on 15-11-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Kim is just asking for a trip behind the wood shed after Biden shoots his shotgun into the air.

Nah, Joe is going to beat him up behind the high school gym, right after he beats up Trump!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join