It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea calls Joe Biden a ‘rabid dog’ who deserves to be beaten to death

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I can deny it because the subs are new Not normal subs, subs armed with nuclear missiles and now they have missiles that actually pose a threat to us.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I can deny it because the subs are new Not normal subs, subs armed with nuclear missiles and now they have missiles that actually pose a threat to us.

They're Romeo class subs that NorK has had for decades, which are being retrofitted to accept missiles they've been working on for decades with nukes they've been working on for decades. Not a new project or process by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

So you are saying they have been trying to retrofit these subs to fit nuclear missiles that they didn't have for decades?

Let that sink in and tell me if you can see a flaw in that reasoning.

If you are having a problem here is a hint. You don't spend decades converting a sub to fire a missile until you have a missile to base it on.

How is that denuclearization of NK going that Trump said he had a deal on. Instead of making more nuclear missiles and converting subs to fire them shouldn't there be some... denuclearization.
edit on 18-11-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

So you are saying they have been trying to retrofit these subs to fit nuclear missiles that they didn't have for decades?

Let that sink in and tell me if you can see a flaw in that reasoning.

How is that denuclearization of NK going that Trump said he had a deal on. Instead of making more nuclear missiles and converting subs to fire them shouldn't there be some... denuclearization.

They didn't develop a missile delivery system out of thin air in the past 5 years, man. They've been working on Hwasong missiles, which have not changed in geometry, only in propulsion, for a solid 15 years now.

The denuclearization is not going to be an overnight thing. China is violating the sanctions, for starters, and will need to be dealt with before North Korea feels real pain and that pain motivates them to either surrender or starve to death, either option being equally positive to the US and resolving the problem entirely.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

We are just going to disagree on some things. IMO things are not getting better with concern with NK. They are doing what the experts and people familiar said they would do. Buy more time to become more threatening. I was firmly on the side of those that said we should have flattened all their facilities way back when they first tested a nuke. We were going after Iraq for ghost WMDs back then claiming we had a moral authority to do so because Saddam used them on his own people a decade before. Yet we let an even worse regime build nukes. Since then we let them build missile delivery systems and now sub launch platforms.

There was supposedly a win because an accidentally destroyed nuclear test facility stayed destroyed and since then we have halted team spirit missions with SK. NK is a huge threat and it is only going to get worse. The new administrations strategy of shaking hands with them and posing for photo ops isn't getting us anywhere. I thought Trump had some balls with his fire and fury thing with them, but since then he completely caved.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

North Korea says it won’t give Trump a summit for free

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea on Monday responded to a tweet by U.S. President Donald Trump that hinted at another summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, saying it has no interest in giving Trump further meetings to brag about unless it gets something substantial in return.

The statement by Foreign Ministry adviser Kim Kye Gwan is the latest call by North Korea for U.S. concessions ahead of an end-of-year deadline set by Kim Jong Un for the Trump administration to offer mutually acceptable terms for a deal to salvage nuclear diplomacy.

North Korea says it 'will no longer gift' Trump with fruitless talks 'he can boast of'

North Korea's Kim Jong Un supervises air drills while U.S. and South Korea postpone drills: KCNA

North Korea Lashes Out at Trump Despite U.S. Canceling ‘War Games’

Wow... just look at how respected the US is now.

It should be funny that NK is disrespecting the U.S after this whole saga but it's just not, its a dangerous game trump is playing.

NK are building their nuclear weapons and delivery systems which is genuine threat, these clowns should have been dealt with long ago.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm glad President Trump told Kim Jong-Un that he went over the line with that statement against creepy Joe.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join