It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone heard from bally ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The fires are smashing his area, chances are it isn't good and old mate might need a helping hand...

These fires are devastating the mid north coast, it's a frigging disaster.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
The fires are smashing his area, chances are it isn't good and old mate might need a helping hand...

He’s been on my mind and in my heart a lot lately. I keep praying and try to stay hopeful.😕

ETA: It’s been well over a week since he’s logged on and he was usually on ATS everyday. This may mean he is very busy with other things, or has no means to contact us now.
edit on 15-11-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Last heard from him on the 7th. I too am very worried. Last I heard in the Shed thread, he said his friend's (neighbor's)house was in jeopardy and that he had to go. So It looks like he went to help. Perhaps they all evacuated and there is no power. I can only hope and pray that he and his family are safe somewhere. I never liked him living in that fire prone area.

Prayers and much love for Bally!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It's not good here, I'm still free from fire where I am but it's burning everywhere around us, he lives a couple of hours south of me and those areas have been completely devastated, it's a nightmare scenario.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He’s been on my mind and in my heart a lot lately. I keep praying and try to stay hopeful.😕

ETA: It’s been well over a week since he’s logged on and he was usually on ATS everyday. This may mean he is very busy with other things, or has no means to contact us now.

That's why I made the thread, it's reasonable to assume he's struggling, all I can do is offer him a place to stay if he needs it.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Stay safe! Evacuate if you are told to. Praying for you and all who are affected. Keep us posted ok?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I'm close to the coast so not too worried about me, I will just go for a big swim, bally however is inland. Thanks though I appreciate it and will keep you posted.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Thank you and thanks so much for making this thread!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Found his last post in the shed here...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
My heart goes out to Bally and everyone else who may be affected my the fires.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Positive thoughts all the way from France to Oz.

Hoping that Bally and loved ones are all in a safe place.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Is Bally in Australia? I hope Bally is ok, heard there were mandatory evacuations.

Here's 3 pics a friend from Ipswich (Brisbane) sent me last week of a very large bushfire nearby.

Deep in my thoughts😕

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

He is and he's right in the thick of it...assuming those pics have been taken from t h e coast bally is to the left of those pics in the orange bit

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I am sure that Bally’s beer cooler will not be harmed... might even put out some of those fires!

Anyone want a humongous amount of snow? South East of France completely blocked right now...

Pisses us off as our son who is French military and based there might not be home this WE.

Never mind... there are always other weekends and he can chomp down into a couple of melted cheese specialities this weekend around his barracks in the French Alp mountains.

Might get to have a bit of rabbit time with Mrs Lags whilst he is pigging himself silly and having a cheese baby...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Those pics are from Ipswich. Looking to the west.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thats a fair way north, gives a reasonable scope of the devastation, old mate would be 3 to 4 hours south of there.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Well if you here from Bally, I'm sending my best thoughts.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

He’ll be fine.

I’m sure of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This map shows the current situation

google.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>