It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Game Browns - Steelers brawl at end of Cleveland’s 21-7 win

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Helmet swinger, head kicker and shove the QB from the back were all called and ejected.

After a long skirmish between the teams and a discussion among Clete Blakeman's officiating crew, Garrett, Ogunjobi and Pouncey were all penalized and disqualified.

Link

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Personally, i love a fight in a match if it's rugby or, i guess, US football. Looks a bit silly in other sports though - although synchronised swimming could be quite amusing!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Your in the minority matey....went to both Wembley games and the crowd was rockin.

a reply to: UKTruth

To each their own. I find all stoppages utterly boring. Over 3hrs to play a 1 hr game. Yawn fest.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Fair enough, but coming from a country that loves Cricket.....a game that take 14 days to play one game.....🤣😂😅

a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I once ,off-the-record, met with a psychologist that worked with the NFL for severe locker room issues. He wanted to write a book about the psychology of the sport, which is INSANE.

He told me he once proposed to an NFL rep that every single player should be made to take conflict resolution and anger management training, to hopefully stave off the issues behind the scenes, not only in the locker room, but in the players personal lives. According to the psychologist, the rep told him, "You kidding me, we pay these guys the big bucks to get angry over a ball and people eat it up. They know they'll be f***ed up over it and that's their choice. Just keep them calm on our property because I'm sick of hearing about replacement costs."

He didn't specify what they were replacing, but I imagine there's a lot of smashing behind closed doors.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Oh looky..a football "fan". Mhmm...

a reply to: mtnshredder

Oh looky a brain surgeon.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In any other setting, this action would get you arrested and put in jail for assault. This raging idiot only loses one season in his multimillion dollar job. What a friggin joke.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Who cares, they're grown men. Not Kindergartners. The two could have fought and it would have been broken up and done. When the helmet was ripped off and and swung at the opposing player, all bets were off and it didn't matter who started it.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Dude, I've never seen the refs make worse calls, or miss blatantly bad calls, as I've seen over last season and this season. That goes for the NFL and College.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

None of the NFL videos are working on Youtube. That's odd.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

BTW, Congrats on the Alabama game last week, thought my Sooners were going to hang with the top few but nope.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I've seen a lot of helmets ripped off player's heads before... never seen one used as a bludgeon towards someone's skull.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

OK boomer Sooner

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

How'd you know that?! Must be psychic or something!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Thanks, it took long enough, lol.

Y'all could still get in if you win out. A lot are projecting OU and Alabama to meet up in the Sugar Bowl.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

OK boomer Sooner

Yes Sir, a lifer 55yrs and counting.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Thanks, it took long enough, lol.

Y'all could still get in if you win out. A lot are projecting OU and Alabama to meet up in the Sugar Bowl.

I hope so, would love to see Jalen Hurts play and beat his old team Alabama. With Burrows, Hurts and Tagovailoa jockeying for the Heisman, should be an interesting end to season. Good luck against Ole Miss tomorrow should be an easy win for ya’ll.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hes done for the season

www.espn.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
www.espn.com...

Thanks. I cannot wait to get on Youtube tonight and watch all the talking heads moan over this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join