It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Game Browns - Steelers brawl at end of Cleveland’s 21-7 win

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Wild insanity broke loose at the end of Thursday Night Football game.

The Browns won the game 21-7 but a fight broke out at the end !!

Keep in mind these are "Professional" NFL Players !!! 😃

Browns, Steelers brawl at end of Cleveland’s 21-7 win

Cleveland defense end Myles Garrett ripped off Pittsburgh quarterback Mason Rudolph’s helmet and hit him with it in the head in the final seconds as the Browns’ 21-7 win over the Steelers on Thursday night ended with a wild brawl between the rivals.

Garrett faces a likely suspension for his actions, and Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey will likely be disciplined for kicking Garrett in the head.

Is this "take the NFL out of the jungle ?
or - Is this "take the jungle out of the NFL ? 😆

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Holy cow! That's just awful! Rips the helmet off the head of the quarterback, then hits him with it, in the head. Jesus! Fire them!

(post by xuenchen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just that one guy. Just the one who ripped the helmet off of the head of the quarterback, then hit the quarterback in the head with it. That one guy.

Dare I say "roid rage?" There's no excuse for that sort of behavior. QB flicked the ball out like a laser, what, was he mad that he got tricked? Nope. He's got no role in professional sports anymore.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I was listening to it on my way home. I couldn’t imagine it was anything like what I just saw in the video you posted.That is way out of line for professional athletes. I know it’s already a violent sport and all...

There was 8 seconds left in the game and the Browns had it wrapped up. Bizarre. Thanks for posting 👍
edit on 15-11-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

Just that one guy. Just the one who ripped the helmet off of the head of the quarterback, then hit the quarterback in the head with it. That one guy.

Dare I say "roid rage?" There's no excuse for that sort of behavior. QB flicked the ball out like a laser, what, was he mad that he got tricked? Nope. He's got no role in professional sports anymore.

Maybe you guys should rewatch it. Rudolph tried to take Garrett's helmet off,first!

Go Browns!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

okay, yeah, I saw some hands from Rudolph during the slowmo clip, but jesus, he made contact with the helmet of the player in slowmo, realized it was wrong, then stopped pulling on the guy's head. It was a way-late hit in the first place. We don't have slow-mo of the initial hit, do we? So we've got a guy receiving a late hit, grasping at the guy's head, stopping, then having his helmet ripped off, then being struck with it.

that is a WTF. You have to see that. The Browns were already winning. What was going through that guy's mind?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Sure, and Rudolph got sacked on the previous play too. The game is basically over for the Steelers.... Rudolph might be a bit frustrated... sure he had no business tying to take off his helmet. But Rudolph did nothing and couldn’t have done anything to that guy to deserve that assault... with his own helmet.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

If you try to take my helmet off, I might try to take yours off and put it back on... LOL

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

unnecessary roughness.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Zelun

Maybe you guys should rewatch it. Rudolph tried to take Garrett's helmet off,first!

Go Browns!

Maybe, but then I suppose he then deserved to be beat over the head with a helmet, which if he connected could have split his skull open and damn near killed him??

F**k the Browns

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Let the boys play!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Let the boys play!

Hockey players have been fighting on the ICE for years.

Football players hit each other a lot harder during the game, than they did in that little pile-on.

The helmet to the head was criminal though.

Arrest. Trial. Guilty. Jail. That's what any of us would get for hitting someone with a dangerous object.
edit on 11/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

One ejection and honestly this looked like we here in Pittsburgh were watching the Steelers play Cincinnati. Watt, Pouncey, Villanueva, Ju Ju.. is pretty much all we got left. We're a third string practice squad team now. We've been getting beat up hard. Lots of missed or bad calls as usual.

Lot's of Helmets to helmets tonight too that the refs did not call.
It's a battle to beat out the dolphins for the best first round picks..

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Lol..he he.. you must have been swearing up a storm.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Karma caught up for Kimo K. von Oelhoffen breaking Carson Palmer. He never was the same after that, well not for the Bengals anyway. That was probably the last Bengal Super Bowl capable team since Ickey Woods and Boomer.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
That wasn’t nothing just I candy .

The most brutal thing that happened was when. .

Damarious Randall was ejected for a helmet to helmet hit on Dionate Johnson .

When Dionate left the field he was bleeding from his ear .

They say American football isn’t tough because we wear pads .

Watch this hit it would’ve killed two rugby players .

Cleveland was playing dirty the whole game. But with Pittsburgh’s decades long reputation for playing dirtier. I can’t slite the way the browns played. Great game I am seeing the Browns look like that since the Brian Sipe days

edit on 15-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

As a steeler fan, there is only one person to blame for this crazy attack

Mike Tomlin

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

clip doesn't seem to work. can you find a better one pls?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Like I said one ejection. But when 3 browns helmet hit a Steelers. No call was made.

But with Pittsburgh’s decades long reputation for playing dirtier

BLASPHEMY!!!😠
edit on 15-11-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join