It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This weeks south park...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Not really a review, I mean it was funny and classic south park as far as it made a mockery of current social issues.

But just a reminder that while many cry out about how "low" south park sank, that I just had to post a friendly reminder they've done better(or worse)......

and to me I mean better by that episode from a year or two back about the catholic priests.

So I'm wrapping up the night by watching season 22 episode 2.....

It's got a fricken Kumboni in it, a modified zamboni that sucks up priest semen after they have violeted the children of their flock. I'm sure I don't agree 100 percent with trey and matt, but I'd definitely buy them a beer(no doubt some local micro brewed flavor infused colorado garbage) and even smoke some buds and enjoy their wit and humor.

My, have the mighty(average american) has fallen.......
edit on 14-11-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

"Just clean the table.."

"I don't know if it's ketchup and mayo or blood and cum...."

"Just clean the table, its probably where he mounted them...."

F'in hilarious....and classical spot on south park commentary.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure they've said they're trying to get cancelled. Paraphrased, they said something of the sorts they're going to push the limits till then.

I don't think it would be my hill to die on by saying they're going about everything in the right way.... But they have a way of making things society wants to ignore part of the conversation.

I'm all for comedians and satire demanding we look at things and shaking the conversation so we have to address the vulgar way its laid out. Those calling it BS have to explain how, and it's hard when the satire is do offensive because of how close to the truth it is.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
"I don't know if it's (cake) frosting or cum...."

"God damnit, it's an 8 year olds birthday party......of course it's cum.."

Love those boys(trey and matts) fearless don't give an F attitude.

What are you going to do? Silence them and relegate their lives to the poverty of the millions they have earned? My how devastating.

They seem to be the few left that have a MSM voice that won't "bend the knee" to the social "progress" of all the other media whores.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'm pretty sure they've said they're trying to get cancelled. Paraphrased, they said something of the sorts they're going to push the limits till then.

I don't think it would be my hill to die on by saying they're going about everything in the right way.... But they have a way of making things society wants to ignore part of the conversation.

I'm all for comedians and satire demanding we look at things and shaking the conversation so we have to address the vulgar way its laid out. Those calling it BS have to explain how, and it's hard when the satire is do offensive because of how close to the truth it is.

I have no doubt they've accepted or embraced that outcome. I guess in a way it's their "I've got mine" way of protesting. It's a # show out there, the political/social/media landscape. But you have to admit it take some degree of standards to throw all that into the wind, like they seem to be doing.

I'll give them credit for that.

A very much, "watch the world burn" attitude that I can embrace.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

They call it F U money.

None the less, I admire when someone could have the world in their hand, but take a bit of the cake and eat it too instead. Saying come at me with middle fingers up, take while saying you can't touch me... I'll call it how I see it.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

They call it F U money.

None the less, I admire when someone could have the world in their hand, but take a bit of the cake and eat it too instead. Saying come at me with middle fingers up, take while saying you can't touch me... I'll call it how I see it.

This (older) episode aside, that took solid and harsh aim at the catholic church.

Their history for the past month has lambasted china's media control AND the ridiculous trans athlete situation.

They surely are solidly in FU territory, while they have always engaged in it(back in the day it was acceptable and profitable) they continue on in todays climate when it is neither.

They are obviously making a point, and it's shocking...Not the points they make but that it's given mainstream air time. I'll give them loads of credit for that. I'd be punching my ticket, if I were them, after a decade of raking in the sole reason of CC existence, with a shred of intellect and rational to my name.

Watch it burn.....

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Great show ,bbbuuuuttt have they done a job on the other one. You know, those that don't like any image of their "leader".

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

South park is as hilarious as ever but I think they've shot themselves in the foot by doing current events that will be dated in a few years.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Macho Man Randy Savage

top topics

join