It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was The Kentucky Election Stolen?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I believe this calls for an impeachment inquiry.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Gryphon66

Can you back that up?

I'm sure both sides play dirty.

It would have to be anecdotal at this point. Allow me to clarify:

Of the cases of election fraud of which I am aware ... which are also quite rare ... most have been with Republicans.

NC, summer of 2019
OH, a few days ago

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Just don’t check Cincinnati for voting fraud in 2008 or 2012 and for which party/candidate, I don’t want you to become disillusioned. Especially the stories about the poll worker and the nun.

But voting fraud in Kentucky should be pretty straightforward in this case. Check the names added back on, see if they were registered, see if there is a record of them voting by checking in anywhere and then do a check of their address to confirm if they live there. Not a difficult process to check on such things just the old “voter fraud never happens and the dead don’t vote for Democrats in Chicago.”

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Literally for years, the growing group is Independents which polls around 41%, Dems come up usually a bit over 30% and Republicans around 25%-28%.

So, if you split the Independents you find our current “problem” ... it’s basically a 50/50 split.

Yet, if you measure ISSUES ... you find that most Americans agree with each other on basics like civil rights, the economy, jobs, world affairs.

It is the extremists that get media backing.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Facts don’t disillusion me Ahabstar, and I’ve talked about election fraud here which in recent times has been mostly from Republicans.

Voter fraud in actual study after study comes up basically nil. If you have different stats, don’t hesitate to share.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Literally for years, the growing group is Independents which polls around 41%, Dems come up usually a bit over 30% and Republicans around 25%-28%.

So, if you split the Independents you find our current “problem” ... it’s basically a 50/50 split.

Yet, if you measure ISSUES ... you find that most Americans agree with each other on basics like civil rights, the economy, jobs, world affairs.

It is the extremists that get media backing.

You might want to also point out that there is not a single person running in the Democratic primary that is not an extremist.

So sure... you'll get the alt-left vote in spades... but lose everyone else.

Not the way to win a Presidential election.

Although I think Bloomberg may give Trump a run for his money, if the DNC allows him to win.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I wasn’t talking about the Presidential election. Warren and Sanders are extremists. Most of the others not so much.

If it’s not Biden or Bloomberg, the next President will probably be Republican I would agree with you.

ETA: I myself will be voting for the Libertarian Party candidate, as long as it’s not Gary Johnson.
edit on 9-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

A growing number of Republican lawmakers are urging Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin, a fellow Republican, to either provide evidence of the voting “irregularities” he has alleged or concede Tuesday’s election to Gov.-elect Andy Beshear, who defeated him by 5,189 votes Read more here:Lexington Herald-Leader

edit on 9-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I wasn’t talking about the Presidential election. Warren and Sanders are extremists. Most of the others not so much.

If it’s not Biden or Bloomberg, the next President will probably be Republican I would agree with you.

ETA: I myself will be voting for the Libertarian Party candidate, as long as it’s not Gary Johnson.

I'm a Libertarian essentially as well.

If they ever chose a candidate that didn't suck ass then possibly we would have a chance at a viable third party.

As for your extremist comment, all the present Democratic candidates back a form of the New Green Deal.

Something even Stalin couldn't pull off.

SoOo... extremists.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Have fun

The poll worker got five years, btw.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Just a dry run before 2020.

I hate dry runs..yuh see things too clearly.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

LOL ... Mayor Pete is not an extremist. Unelectable right now, but not an extremist.

He’s actually a fine fellow ... moderate.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

LOL ... Mayor Pete is not an extremist. Unelectable right now, but not an extremist.

He’s actually a fine fellow ... moderate.

New Green Deal backer.

Extremist.

But to get back to topic...

175,000 purged or ineligible voters were placed on the registration rolls

Just weeks before the Kentucky election, 175,000 purged voters were put back on the registration rolls after Democrat challenger Attorney General Andy Beshear sued to have the inactive voters reinstated.

A new recorded phone call between the Kentucky Board of Elections office and a journalist named Tore evidences that her and her immigrant husband, who is ineligible to vote, were placed on the Kentucky voter rolls as registered Democrats.

Do you think this didn't happen?

Just wondering.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I remember the case. One lady who really wanted Obama to win.

Is that what you were talking about? WHy would that disillusion me?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The tide is turning! Blue wave? We need a president that can be more moderate and not give the corporations and 1 percenters tax refunds. *cough* Amazon *cough* Kanye *cough*

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

He didn’t wipe the floor with those other bums, either. Beto, should have been a TKO on the taking your AR-15’s. A super easy, “Beto, you couldn’t take a picture of an AR-15 without messing it up.” would have done it.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Nah. Lip service is not extremism.

A judge restored voters to the registered list who had been removed unfairly. What’s the problem?

I haven’t drilled down to the Tores case, because it hasn’t substantiated except by the rather ... extremist commentator.

Are you familiar with it?

link   

Evidence of Democrat voter fraud. You seemed to indicate that voter fraud was a Republican thing.

link   

Beto is out, if I remember correctly.

Right?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Evidence of Democrat voter fraud. You seemed to indicate that voter fraud was a Republican thing.

Actually, again, I was talking about ELECTION fraud with the Republicans, and yes, anecdotally because I’m not going to go dig it all up.

Voter fraud is different and minuscule nationwide in every investigation of which I am aware.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join