It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near Death Experience - The Wheel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Door to the other side is open, go............a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

That is a soul shaking account.
If I may, I would reason it to the
concept of Hell/Reincarnation.

Those who do not learn from history
are doomed to repeat it.

Only Faith can free you from The Wheel/Spiral

I have never read an account of anyone who has
experienced that life/mind/soul altering event.
It is good to know that I am not the only one.
I went through something very similar to this
many,many years ago. I never have spoken about it.
In fact, it took me about 2-3 years to forget about it.
Until I read your thread, it was a forgotten memory.

I will tell you this, I never want to experience that
state of critical indecision ever again.
Be a Jedi and never look back.
S&F

edit on 8-11-2019 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Quite a story and experience. But ya, the wheel of existence grinds all to dust.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Hmmm...wonder if Journey might have had something like your OP in mind...

We gettin deep around here folks...this could be one endless rabbit hole. A quick google search gave me this answer:

According to the liner notes of Journey's Time3 compilation, this started out as a poem called "Wheels In My Mind" by Diane Valory, the wife of Journey bassist Ross Valory. Robert Fleischman, the band's first vocalist, wrote new lyrics, and guitarist Neal Schon wrote the melody on acoustic guitar in the back seat of a station wagon while the band was driving between shows. It's one of the more philosophical Journey songs, telling the story of man trying desperately to return to his home. The verse lyrics are rather opaque, but the chorus offers an accessible metaphor for how life goes on no matter our personal struggles.

The bold part I highlighted there seems to be in line with the band on tour but...you get the picture.

And who knows, maybe after some trips (drug related, I've also read a certain drug has caused people to see this wheel).
edit on 8-11-2019 by HawkeyeNation because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

feel free to share your experience, I think we would all love to hear it. But, it also sounds like something you would rather forget but maybe sharing could help in the recovery for you.

It's things like this that brought me to ATS many years ago and stuff like this that brings me back time to time.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork
Freaking Hermes Trismegistus, the thrice great. To much embellishment in some things, me thinks, but the ancient mind had a different tempo then the one of today.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
A poster had mentioned earlier the wheel of life in Budahism so I went searching...
In the link you will see the stages of the wheel. IF you are reading this you are doing pretty good with your enlightenment. Explains why many see the next step as heaven of the Gods.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Thank You,
but I will never mention it.
As I said, I had forgotten all about it
until I read your post.

The sheer terror mentally and spiritually
was clearly the motivation to change my lifestyle.
I truly pray none of you ever have to experience
anything like it.

Then again, some of us need to.
The only way for us to break the machinations of the Wheel/Spiral
is to experience its existence, and free ourselves
through our own form of faith.

Goodness to you and yours,

edit on 9-11-2019 by Wildmanimal because: grammar

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

What a fascinating experience! I subscribed so I can read the whole thread tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Imagine if nobody dies until the last version of them selves die, in an infinite number of universes maybe theres a universe where each and everyone of us is a God.... Cools story it kept my attention.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Hey … love that enlightening account there.

It made me think of this guy, a scientist, who thinks there are multiple universes, each with a different 'copy' of us in it. It was on Drudge this morning, and here is a link to an article:

thenextweb.com...

Apparently Stephen Hawking found the idea 'self evident', and thought the same thing. It involves quantum mechanics.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I wonder how his presentation at work went after that experience? (the one he was late for?) I bet it might have been hard to act normal after facing the 'wheel'.

edit on 9-11-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: changed a verb tense ...

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The Wheel-of-Time...…

Your harrowing experience of a Fatal Wreck, tore the fabric of Time-Space & Your Theater-of-the-Mind

saw that enormous Wheel (an Archetype) of Fate/Time/Destiny , which I liken to a Metaphorical Wheel
that may represent the 'grindstone' symbolic of the Epic Book titled Hamlet's Mill

a ponderous book of knowledge about mankind/time/cycles/synchronicity/ …. a wonderous book

see:

Hamlet's Mill
Book by Giorgio De Santillana

Goodreads
4.3/5
Amazon
4.3/5
Hamlet's Mill: An Essay Investigating the Origins of Human Knowledge and Its Transmission Through Myth by Giorgio de Santillana and Hertha von Dechend is a nonfiction work of history and comparative mythology, particularly the subfield of archaeoastronomy. It i…
Wikipedia
Authors: Giorgio de Santillana · Hertha Von Dechend
First published: Nov 1969
Number of pages: 505

to: a reply to: HawkeyeNation

your post might have its' explanation in the 1969 Book, the songwriter may have been inspired by the trippy Essay mentioned in the above Post
edit on th30157331505309572019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

This was really, really interesting. I have never heard about anything like this before. Interestingly I went and googled 'near death experiences' and found this post: link

To summarise the above link, this is what caught my eye.

This was an opportunity to experience God from a whole new perspective, and that is what it is all about: perspective. I rode with the Universe of God in the wheel of life and I became a spoke in the wheel. The Universe was the center. There were billions of us rolling through the Universe and experiencing without emotions, fear, or judgment.

Now I am not religious but this certainly makes me ponder really what this 'Wheel' is all about. If you have ever seen intersteller, the ending speaks highly of what is being discussed here.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thanks for the Hamlet's Mill book recommendation. Should be a good read.
If anyone is into audiobooks it's on youtube too.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I know exactly what is being referred to here. I have seen the wheel before and on numerous occasions i have experienced seeing the other realities without seeing the wheel itself. Usually it involves a close call where i see how it actually played out but reality forks and i continue in the one where i lived.

edit on 9-11-2019 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

edit on 9-11-2019 by byteshertz because: Double post

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24748301]HawkeyeNation[/pos

Important question. Have you experienced more of the Mandela effect type sceneries since? Also very different memories of how life events played out between you and different family members? Answering would really help with my theory and maybe we could DM.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Sounds like an encounter with the all seeing eye...

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Check this book out.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This reminded me of a scene from The Watchmen. When Doctor Manhattan is on Mars. Doctor Manhattans character in the movie, is that he’s enlightened. Skip to :55 to see the meat.

On another note, I have seen the wheels before, as well. From a distance though. I wasn’t inside it, like the experience in the original OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join