It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're not facing a migrant invasion': Italy's new interior minister

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

how so ?

he migrated from Bosnia into my homeland Croatia during the Yugoslav war.

How am I an invader ?

You just admitted having Muslim relatives, you guys infiltrate from within ...right..

what on gods earth are you mumbling about ? But I'll give it to you since you're intent on talking crap.

My father was raised by his aunt. She was practically his mother. Her husband died while my father was very young, and his aunt married a muslim man. Back in the time in Yugoslavia...it was common. So I have this guy in my family who is a devout muslim, and he married my father's aunt.

Again...explain your nonsense about inflitration ?

You're right apologies, you see a few of the alt right members here constantly go on about how the Muslims are taking over from within, I just assumed you spent enough time here to see that and that you may be implicated as one of them.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

See, there it is.. Only person in perth..

Deny it more, hope.. you're the one bringing things down to a basic level.

... and when it does become national news, you'll be there to deny it more, with slanderous twists.

Jesus I despair...

So you got nothing , nothing of substance.

You claimed refugees are taking over your subburb in Perth, we now know you make stuff up to back up your stance, we call that poor form around here.
edit on 8-11-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: gallop

Food brings people together. I had muslim neighbours that would bring us over food all the time. We ate together and it was great. Delicious stuff. Im not worried about an immigrant takeover or my culture being erased. Cultures are merging and that's pretty cool.

It's funny, yonks ago we had a politician who wanted a One Nation party. She used to run a fish and chip shop. All we heard was how typical it was for a retarded redneck ranga who runs nothing more than a fish and chip shop, to say things like "Don't forget where you came from, but remember where you are." and all and sundry lambasted her.

Problem was, she was a twit.. couldn't string a sentence together to save her life. Yet her message was one of unity, and no one listened. She was Raaayyyysiss....

Bringing people together? So culture equates to food? As long as they have good grub, it's all good? Ha.

Cultures merging might be one thing... In fact, it's how nations are built over time. but you're not seeing that, are you. you're seeing a conglomerate of one culture being forced onto another, and there is no equitable outcome, only clashing.. And then you get segregation, enclaves and distrust. You're NOT multicultural, you're just perusing a segments society replete with a multitude of segregated enclaves. Go to any food court.. Chinese, Korean, Mexican, Texan, Mongolian, British... you get them all, but SEPARATE.. That's what you're embracing. Segregation.

YOU'RE THE ONES FORCING THIS.. yet you're the ones ignoring the absolute problems. There ARE problems..

Naw, go on.. I'm just ignant.. I like fish'n'chips, I must think my society is like yoghurt, where the yoghurt has culture.. rite?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

You're a Pauline Hanson supporter, tell us something we don't already know...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser

originally posted by: Veryolduser

a reply to: Veryolduser

Pump them up, find an alt right blog...meh...

That’s ok! this is how you come off when you end a sentence with ...meh...

Ummm excuse meee! My mocha latte whip doesn’t have enough sprinkles in it. Anyway, Jennifer I need the uggs you borrowed back without the foot smell because I have to go to an AOC fundraiser! Without my fathers money how will AOC tackle tough issue like global warming? Yes, I’m taking daddies privet jet. Hypocrisy isn’t a word Jennifer it’s an alt right slogan you would know this if your parents lori loughlin‘d you into a better Ivy League school like my parents did.

That what you sound like

So as a rebutal you supply a word salad, well done..
Add the context of valley girl to it! Than it might make sense read it in a clueless movie character voice.

Valley girl is supposed to garner context, well gee how did I miss that, what does valley girl mean to you because it means nothing to me.

I don’t know I guess I just thought Starbucks, uggs, rich dad, privet jet- ending a sentence in ...meh... a friend named Jennifer, popular culture reference Lori loughlin admission scandal was pretty on point for valley girl. But with you kids now that could be an extremely gay valley guy my mistake! Should have added 27 emojis in between the sentence

I should have also made the rick and morty summer reference and linked it to the video clip like this youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Love how it always comes down to food.

It's what diversity is all about...restaurants and fast food joints

And the telly. Don't forget the telly.

It's a clown world, indeed!! hahha mc ha!!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Wow, I had no idea ending a sentence in meh could bring up so much trauma ... you learn something new everyday.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Joecanada11

I had muslim neighbours that would bring us over food all the time.

I had a muslim relative who would not allow his wife to walk next to him. She had to be behind him.

It's cool because it's diverse.

Oh a Muslim relative, well obviously your a Muslim plant, a fake non Muslim euopean pretender, how many times do you and your Muslim buddies kneel on a mat a pray per day...

Did you miss the irony, or did it just appear invisible to you?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for you to find at least one other person in Perth that believes refugees are taking over their subburbs...

Amazing isn't it all I hear is crickets...maybe the refugees have already taken over...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: Joecanada11

Im not worried about an immigrant takeover or my culture being erased

Yeah its cool for now, but when in some moment of time they become the majority that becomes a different story.
Merging cultures never do have happy tales.

You probably don't and wont understand now with what i stated but you will understand what i meant in the future. Look At Balkans for this so called "Diversity"

Which lets just say it hasn't gone good.

As long as it's not on the telly, and they can sip their lattes on the strip, there is no problem.

I mean, if it were a real issue, why we'd have the police telling us about African gangs...

Oh wait, whats this?

www.news.com.au...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

so his "muslim neighbour" is a valid anecdotal "evidence", while my muslim relative isnt.

Got it

Apparently you have Muslim relatives, that makes you an invader....
you're a Muslim in disguise, just like the Koran ordered right...

Hmm, you seem to have become unhinged.. and I thought the heat, walking back from the shops till I got home was doing me an injustice.

Stay hydrated bro..

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

so his "muslim neighbour" is a valid anecdotal "evidence", while my muslim relative isnt.

Got it

Apparently you have Muslim relatives, that makes you an invader....
you're a Muslim in disguise, just like the Koran ordered right...

Hmm, you seem to have become unhinged.. and I thought the heat, walking back from the shops till I got home was doing me an injustice.

Stay hydrated bro..

Ok newbie, pay attention to what the alt right really believe , the evidence is here, almost daily...

link   

Culture doesn't mean a thing anymore anyways

QFT.

You just said everything. This is all your doing, btw.

link   

Ok boomer!

Nice!

I gave you a star

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Culture doesn't mean a thing anymore anyways

QFT.

You just said everything. This is all your doing, btw.

Context, I realise this is hard for you...his message was money rules...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Ok boomer!

You left weirdos can't even do a kiwi meme right.

That's just really really sad...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

So, on the chance no one would notice, you go from migrants en masse moving into cultures that they are not compatible with, to just attacking people because they just might have, might have mind you, been anti muslim.

Wow...

Just... pathetic really.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Ok boomer!

You left weirdos can't even do a kiwi meme right.

That's just really really sad...

You alt right types have trouble with comprehension, that's lack of education...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I honestly don't give two #s what you call it. You're a lost cause.

Try living in the real world... hint: it's not on the internet.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

So, on the chance no one would notice, you go from migrants en masse moving into cultures that they are not compatible with, to just attacking people because they just might have, might have mind you, been anti muslim.

Wow...

Just... pathetic really.

I'm still waiting for conformation of refugees taking over Perth subburbs, did you get side tracked while trying to follow another conversation....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join