It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're not facing a migrant invasion': Italy's new interior minister

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

so his "muslim neighbour" is a valid anecdotal "evidence", while my muslim relative isnt.

Got it

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: Joecanada11

Im not worried about an immigrant takeover or my culture being erased

Yeah its cool for now, but when in some moment of time they become the majority that becomes a different story.
Merging cultures never do have happy tales.

Uhh, so do you have any sources to back up your bull# claims yet or are you hoping you don't have to go there

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

so his "muslim neighbour" is a valid anecdotal "evidence", while my muslim relative isnt.

Got it

Apparently you have Muslim relatives, that makes you an invader....
you're a Muslim in disguise, just like the Koran ordered right...

edit on 8-11-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

how so ?

he migrated from Bosnia into my homeland Croatia during the Yugoslav war.

How am I an invader ?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

yet or are you hoping you don't have to go there

I am from the Balkans. I just came back from my vacation in the Balkans. There are places in Bosnia where its safe of course but this whole idea of merging cultures makes me laugh.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

how so ?

How am I an invader ?

You just admitted having Muslim relatives, you guys infiltrate from within ...right..

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

yet or are you hoping you don't have to go there

I am from the Balkans. I just came back from my vacation in the Balkans. There are places in Bosnia where its safe of course but this whole idea of merging cultures makes me laugh.

Anytime you want to back up your claim I'm all ears...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Oh your Croatian? you do know there many Bosnians/Serbs,Cros that arent coming back to Bosnia/Croatia right? they find living in Austria or NA a bit more better then our homelands lol.

I cant say i don't blame them. Even after the war the Balkans are still a mess. This hatred between our people is at least ridicules.
edit on 8-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I think it will be great. Culture doesn't mean a thing anymore anyways it's all about the culture of the almighty dollar.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

how so ?

How am I an invader ?

You just admitted having Muslim relatives, you guys infiltrate from within ...right..

what on gods earth are you mumbling about ? But I'll give it to you since you're intent on talking crap.

My father was raised by his aunt. She was practically his mother. Her husband died while my father was very young, and his aunt married a muslim man. Back in the time in Yugoslavia...it was common. So I have this guy in my family who is a devout muslim, and he married my father's aunt.

Again...explain your nonsense about inflitration ?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

I think it will be great. Culture doesn't mean a thing anymore anyways it's all about the culture of the almighty dollar.

I'm actually dumbfounded how otherwise intelligent people can miss this fact, corporations have subverted both government and media to convince people money isn't the problem it's culture that causes issues. How can people be stupid enough to believe that migrants want to kill us all instead of just experiencing something better than the misery they currently endure.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Ok your a Muslim infiltrator, you lied as the Koran commands you to.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Veryolduser

Pump them up, find an alt right blog...meh...

That’s ok! this is how you come off when you end a sentence with ...meh...

Ummm excuse meee! My mocha latte whip doesn’t have enough sprinkles in it. Anyway, Jennifer I need the uggs you borrowed back without the foot smell because I have to go to an AOC fundraiser! Without my fathers money how will AOC tackle tough issue like global warming? Yes, I’m taking daddies privet jet. Hypocrisy isn’t a word Jennifer it’s an alt right slogan you would know this if your parents lori loughlin‘d you into a better Ivy League school like my parents did.

That what you sound like

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

you do know there many Bosnians/Serbs,Cros that arent coming back to Bosnia/Croatia right?

Of course...but the whole world is migrating man. I dont find it strange. There are plenty of hell holes on Earth that are far worse then Croatia. I'm content. We cant compare ourselves with the best of the best, but we keep doing that and that leaves a bad taste.

I cant say i don't blame them.

I dont blame anybody. I just think things arent that bad as everybody makes it out to be. Go to Africa and see how people are living. Go to Asia, go to south America...we're better off than most of these places.

Problem today is..people want everything given to them...right now.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser

Ummm excuse meee! My mocha latte whip doesn’t have enough sprinkles in it. Anyway, Jennifer I need the uggs you borrowed back without the foot smell because I have to go to an AOC fundraiser! Without my fathers money how will AOC tackle tough issue like global warming? Yes, I’m taking daddies privet jet. Hypocrisy isn’t a word Jennifer it’s an alt right slogan you would know this if your parents lori loughlin‘d you into a better Ivy League school like my parents did.

That what you sound like

So as a rebutal you supply a word salad, well done..

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

That what you sound like

Add the context of valley girl to it! Than it might make sense read it in a clueless movie character voice.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(film)
edit on 8-11-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

Also I see you ordering from Starbucks while talking on the phone with your friend Jennifer! Like I have a front row seat
edit on 8-11-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

That what you sound like

Add the context of valley girl to it! Than it might make sense read it in a clueless movie character voice.

Valley girl is supposed to garner context, well gee how did I miss that, what does valley girl mean to you because it means nothing to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

That what you sound like

Valley girl is supposed to garner context, well gee how did I miss that, what does valley girl mean to you because it means nothing to me.

Thx for the edit, I see now....har har...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

See, there it is.. Only person in perth..

Deny it more, hope.. you're the one bringing things down to a basic level.

... and when it does become national news, you'll be there to deny it more, with slanderous twists.

Jesus I despair...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Ok boomer!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join