It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" I study UFO's and this is the best documentary I have ever seen".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Alan Stivelman has recently made a documentary based on a real life experience that happened way back in 1978.
Juan Perez, a lonely gaucho had an encounter in the '70's with a ufo and the strange entities inside. This film is now available on both Vimeo and Amazon Prime now.

tells the story of Juan Pérez, a lonely gaucho who, as a young boy, allegedly had an encounter with an anomalous aerial vehicle and the strange entities inside. In the 1970s, this incident made headline news in South America and, as the documentary shows, very much ruined Pérez’s life. The film dives into Pérez’s life 40 years later. Living alone, Pérez is still haunted by his alleged encounter.

In the beginning, I proposed to make this film in order to decode the mystery behind the UFO phenomenon,” said Stivelman. “This mission was overshadowed by the acute sadness that Juan brought with him and the desire to understand why he had to have lived through that supernatural experience that marked him for the rest of his life.”

This documentary is not so much about the ufo but more on the people who have had encounters with them...

UFO documentaries usually make the same mistake: they try to "prove" that UFOs are real, or that they are alien, or interdimensional, or paranormal, or something else. They all inevitably fail. Stivelman’s Witness of Another World is successful because it really isn’t about UFOs, but about the people who have alleged encounters with them.

Stivelman talks about the project:

“It was there, as a filmmaker, that I had to make a crucial decision for the rest of the shooting. To continue with the investigation of the UFO phenomenon, to stay only in the phenomenological aspect, or to attend to Juan, to his suffering, and to look for a way to help him,” Stivelman said.

The film also includes author and computer scientist Jacque Vallee.

Apart from Pérez and Stivelman, the film also features computer scientist and author Jacques Vallée, a venerated figure within UFO and paranormal circles. Vallée interviewed Pérez when he was a boy, and has since held a firm conviction that the young gaucho had an encounter with a non-human intelligence. “This film does not attempt to reveal the UFO mystery but to lead the audience by the hand to walk beside it, to perceive it with their own consciousness and to draw their own conclusions,” Stivelman explained. The fundamental reason as to why the film works is that you don’t need to believe any of it. No one can truly confirm Pérez’s story. What the film portrays is a man clearly hurt by a traumatic event, who is emotionally and socially removed from his peers and family, simply because he nor they can cope. It shines a light into trauma itself. UFOs aside, the audience watches a man search, not for validation, but for healing. It is a very human story. Witness of Another World will be available worldwide on Vimeo and Amazon Prime on October 22nd.

Source

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

No doubt it's a good one but I like this one better:
www.thephoenixlights.net...

edit on 23-10-2019 by manuelram16 because: add

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yes, well clearly it is a figment of his imagination, or a message from God.....

Everyone knows Aliens cant speak Spanish, they know only English

Looks like a Close Encounters movie ripoff at the time, not to mention at his news conference, he says it was in 1980, then corrects it to 1978....with a rye smile, then has a "Breakdown" and refuses to talk.

Love the clip of the Mylar balloons over Mexico, thrown in for good measure.

He does have that amazing ancient South American Inca/Aztec look though.

Would like to know more details about the supposed contact.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Another sad story...debunked only by the bastards who will never understand the trauma and emotional forced-growth these victims are put through not by the people who abduct them but by the world governments and secret anti-humanitarian Terrorist Groups controlling global actions who suppress this reality and in said process do more damage to the abduction victims than the prpetrators in fact do.

I am a multiple abductee.

I have changed my perspectives on my abductions over the last several decades.

I have an issue with debunkers and with critics....I feel most are hired to do this job but to many are just moronic fools who are undereducated. Fencesitting idiots.

I never "broke" nor did I "roll over" like many many abduction victims in fact do.

This link below in Squirrels Nutshell is how I feel about the entire topic today many many years post-abductions.

www.youtube.com...

Were I to ever be empowered...methinks I would hold those who have suppressed this reality from mainstream Humanity 110% accountable....and I would do my best to remediate this be ensuring that the remainder of the physical lives of those connected to the subterfuge be spent "spreading the truth globally"....yes every one of them till their last breaths.

Its as simple as having one telepathic friend or unlocking ones own telepathy.....bring em all to a Football field then tag em and bag em.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It’s not up on Netflix where I’m at yet.
Just tried looking it up.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

thank you so much for your post, and I hope you will continue to do so, this is what ATS is all about in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

It's amazing how many "silent" abductees there are. I don't think the majority of them ever file a report anywhere, or tell anyone.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's amazing how many "silent" abductees there are. I don't think the majority of them ever file a report anywhere, or tell anyone.

Who is there to tell? The police? A bunch of anonymous strangers on a paranormal discussion site?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Witness of Another World. Richard Dolan interviews Filmmaker Alan Stivelman.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Its a Soap Opera...….seriously.....there are MANY DIFFERENT GROUPS with many different Agendas driving them.There are MANY combonations of these groups working together at any given time if they have a common goal.They are in all cases as traitorous as anyone can possibly be because to them as with us everything is a matter of perspective.

Its not as simple as just introducing one single type of seeming Alien.....because there re MANY OF THEM.

The explanations will be hilaripous when this blows itself open soon.....lol...LMAO.....there will be frigging Christian Missionaries and Jehovas Witnesses paying for cargo space on Interstellar Craft going out into the Universe to ply their Religious trade...Religons will not skip a beat...and even the Galactic crowd needs entertainment and contrast....many don't have imaginations per say....so Religon is more valuable than gold because hey could never ever even dream it up.

People cant handle the truths.

There is not going to be any divine intervention .

We don't need it.

We can survive and thrive on our own if we just follow our instincts and be loving communally focused humans....all we have to do is chose to get rid of the bad people of the thieves and the conjobs and the baby eating freaks and the Money mongers....and just a few telepaths will do that trick....once we choose as a group to seriously disenfranchise organised criminals and anti-humanitarian Money mongers and Terrorists we CAN AND WILL THRIVE WTHIN THE GALACTIC COMMUNITY.

RIGHT NOW THERE ARE GROUPS OF ROTTEN PLICKS OUT THERE REPRESENTING US ALL IN VERY BAD WAYS.

These Groups ALL need to be remediated and amalgamated into one single Humanitarian Interest....force MUST BE USED...the seriousness of the issue decrees this....no negotiations can be had with those who have been gambeling with ALL OF HUMNITIES FUTURES ….the people who have been FRAUDULENTLY REPRESENTING THEMSELVES AS SUPERIOR LEADERS OF AN ENTIRE PLANET FULL OF SENTIENT BEINGS.

THIS BATTLE IS THE ONLY WAY TO LEGITIMATELY GAIN RESPECT FROM OTHER SENIENT GROUPS WHO HAVE EVOLVED TO AND BEYOND OUR CURRENT LEVELS.They have been through this same dynamic and many have done it several times.

Even the Humans who are GENERATIONS REMOVED FROM THE ORIGINAL SINS and who know no other life beyond their Galactic one MUST BE ROTATED OUT OF ALL SERVICES AND REMOVED FROM THE EQUATION AND MELDED BACK INTO THE HUMAN CONDITION......ITS NOT ABOUT ASSESING BLAME OR FAULT ITS ABOUT FORWARD HUMANITARIAN PROGRESS.

THERE ARE LOTS OF SMART PEOPLE OUT THERE AND THERE IS LOTS OF AVAILABLE DATA...WE ALREADY HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND WEAPONRY TO EXIST ON THE galactic LEVEL WITHPUT BEING SANDBAGGED....WE CAN QUICKLY(WEEKS TO MONTHS) BUILD THE WEAPONRY NEEDED TO REMEDIATE THE ROUGE GROUPS WE MUST CORRAL AND REMOVE IN TOTALITY.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I will watch it but the alien drawing does look a tad campy for my taste. Then the white picket style ladder. If he used that crude ladder to get in that thing that has to be the model T of spaceships. Maybe they learn a thing or two about making steps from us.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Not up on Amazon Prime where I am. Really looking forward to watch it

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
There is a thread about this here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
ok.;...........

so wheres the whole docu?

not alone when these things are claimed an half measures are brought forth.........no offense but.........where is it.....
edit on 10/24/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
so youre promoting a movie on amazon prime..........i get it but .......could have been up front man

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread

Jacques Vallee - The Juan Perez UFO Case.

top topics

join