It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowder Proves Google/YouTube Censored Tulsi Gabbard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hello All,
I was surprised to see that there isn't a thread on this already..
Anyway,
In the video below, live streamed yesterday (10/22/19) afternoon EST, Steven Crowder gives what he believes to be definite proof that Google, and specifically YouTube, has actively meddled in the 2020 Democratic primary, by 'throttling' down Tulsi's YouTube channel and videos.
He is especially qualified to make this judgement, due to his page going through the same issues with YouTube for years.

In my opinion, he has proved, without a doubt, that at the very least, YouTube (Google) has made it harder for people to find her official videos at critical times during this election season.
Keep in mind, Tulsi is already in the process of suing Google for restricting her ability to by ads, the very night that she was the most searched candidate from the first debate.

Is it possible, that Google is manipulating their algorithms to hinder Tulsi's campaign?
Would it be considered 'election meddling'
I say YES to both, and considering that HRC has come out against her as well, claiming that she is working on behalf of the Russians, it is obvious that the so called 'powers that be' do NOT want Tulsi, or her message out.
She is clearly a danger to whoever the DNC wants to be the candidate.

Please watch below and say how you feel about it.

Keep in mind, this thread is not a place to say how you feel about Crowder or Tulsi or Clinton.
Please comment on the information and how you feel about it. Not how you feel about the parties involved.
(unless it is necessary to get your point across)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
End of the day it's their toy. I do however have empathy for those they do this to but it's really not effective.

If it was, Trump would have indeed lost. If people really want to find her stuff they can in a matter of seconds. I don't even use Google for political info. Only thing I use Google for is Fantasy Football info sometimes shopping when I need access to more forums on product opinions.

If anybody with half a brain does not know by now to regard Google's top 10 or so items that pop up with extreme suspicion there is not much hope for them in this life.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Anybody that doesn't believe that YouTube alters search content for political reasons is a fool. That was absolutely proof of manipulating search results.

They will also demonetize videos for reasons that they can't seem to clarify.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
That was absolutely proof of manipulating search results.

100%

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Anyone who is capable of critical thought knows that big tech is liberal biased and rabidly anti-conservative.
The problem is that a significant percentage of liberals get their news of the world from MSNBC, NPR, Vox and CNN.
I actually know people who think that late night TV cretins like Colbert or Kimmel are a reliable source for news. I'm not kidding. It's hilarious.

Here's an article on VOX telling us conservative dummies that googa isn't biased at all.
Why should we believe it? Because a googa executive said so:

“The statements made by this disgruntled former employee are absolutely false,” a Google spokesperson told Recode. “We go to great lengths to build our products and enforce our policies in ways that don’t take political leanings into account. Distorting results for political purposes would harm our business and go against our mission of providing helpful content to all of our users.”

The hubris of these people is not to be believed.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
She's a communist gun grabbing wolf in sheeps clothing.
They should deport her fake American butt.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
On a side note, I looked up the Democrat Katie Hill on Google and then on Duck Duck Go. I wanted to see if there were pics of her with her staffer kissing or whatever the evidence was.

Google: Zero pics

DDG: 3-4 pics. First pics to be displayed.

LOL. Google put the screws in on those pics hard. Not even sure why they do this because it took me 4 seconds to find exactly what I was looking for...meh.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
Keep in mind, this thread is not a place to say how you feel about Crowder or Tulsi or Clinton.
Please comment on the information and how you feel about it. Not how you feel about the parties involved.
(unless it is necessary to get your point across)

a reply to: Mandroid7

Just couldn't help yourself, could you.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I watched Crowder live yesterday when he announced this. Odd was after it was over, I got another notification that he went live again. I went to watch and they had mistakenly went live. They had Rand Paul's assistant on setting up to speak with Rand Paul, then they realized they were live and shut the feed down.

This is going to be a fun one to watch unfold, especially since the MSM has been fairly quiet over this one. Also I imagine Tuli Gabbard is elated since Google tried to have her lawsuit against them tossed out prior to this info becoming available?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
This is going to be a fun one to watch unfold

Hopefully, this gains at least SOME traction.
Democrats need to realize that the DNC (and/or 'Big Tech')doesn't care who the people want and have made up their mind for them, two election cycles in a row.
edit on 23-10-2019 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join