It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Prepares For War With Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
Israel with it's 100's of Nuclear weapons, Point at Iran saying they are the Threat Bonkers.
Plus Israel has The Sampson option, Launch Nukes at Every country if it likes.

what's that??

Sampson, never heard..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I don’t know either other than Mr. Samson and his options?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Further evidence Israel is a Rogue Terror State.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vnski

originally posted by: 11SK1180
Israel with it's 100's of Nuclear weapons, Point at Iran saying they are the Threat Bonkers.
Plus Israel has The Sampson option, Launch Nukes at Every country if it likes.

what's that??

Sampson, never heard..

Also known as the Oprah Winfrey as you in get an incoming nuclear missile and you get one and you get one everybody gets an incoming nuclear missile....with likely many of their neighbors getting double or triple tapped MAD you say or is it just mutually assured destruction.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
As always, I am amazed at the insane weight that Israel has in international affairs. I have been to Israel, great country, very strong country, and I understand their need to be how they are. I just don't get how they sway US policy so much. It really doesn't make any sense.

An insane number of federal politicians have dual citizenship. The are citizens of the US and of Israel. There's your answer.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

What you all have to remember is that Israel most certainly is a nuclear armed nation, some claim they have 40, others 80 and still others in excess of 200 and even perhaps more than 400 nuclear missiles and tactical weapon's (which at the upper estimate would make them a considerable nuclear power, greater nuclear power than the UK or France or indeed all Nato Country's outside of the US for example and more powerful than all former soviet republic's with the exception of the Russian Federation itself - powerful enough in nuclear terms to go toe to toe with the likes of China for example), they also do most certainly have medium/long range ballistic missile capability and a standing rule that if they are attacked as a nation then they WILL use there nuclear weapon's on the attacking nation and any other's that are posing a direct threat to them at that time.

This mean's that even with there lowest estimated number of nuke's they are probably fully capable of destroying the Iranian Regime entirely as well as holding some back in case of other nations taking the opportunity to attack them then.

And the fallout will spread far and wide over much of the rest of the region and beyond causing radiation sickness and death.
en.wikipedia.org...

If Iran pushes it and Israel has no were to go then whistle goodbye to Tehran and several other major Iranian city's and industrial sites as well as the vast bulk of Iran's military capability which will then be wiped out in very short order.
In such a war Israel are going to play for keep's, no half measures because being such a small geographic locality and such an easy target they no that there is no other way they can survive, it is also possible that Israel may take matters into there own hand's should Tehran gain full nuclear capability as that will be the final straw that break's the proverbial camel's back and then Israel will probably make first strike very fast indeed regardless of what the US or anyone else may have to say on the matter since they are not tied like Nato country's are.

Israel is not as some say a Terror State though the treatment of Palestinian's many of whom are actually also descended from Jewish even if they are not practicing Jews is a long running matter of concern BUT what is the alternative it is there land according to God - or is it, are they the branch cut off and we the branch grafted on and if so is it not OUR land (then again God is angry - disinherits - to the fourth generation but blesses to the thousandth) - it is not the Muslim's land either way though? and never was.

edit on 21-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Live in Palestine for a day and you will hate Israel too.
They are worse than America, that says a lot.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
LABTECH767 pretty much sums up my sentiments and says it very well. I've watched the situation since 1967 and it appears my greatest concern may come true. A nuclear war in the Middle East. To the best of my research Israel has 400 plus nuclear devices divided into warheads for ballistic missiles, cruise missiles (air and SLBM) and free fall bombs.

Their power ranges from about 12K to maybe as much as 100K. Most likely the IDF does not possess hydrogen nuclear weapons as they may not be needed and require facilities they may have decided not to build. If they do have them they may have gotten secret access to a US supercomputer and programs that simulate nuclear explosions.

My educated guess is that a nuclear war will kill and destroy as much as half of Israel at worst but more likely less than 20%. Iran will simply be blown back to the stone age. It will take the West a decade to rebuild Israel and they won't care about Iran. Whoever wants the oil will start that process.

Military planners have identified at least 189 targets in Iran. All major military bases, all power production facilities, all command and control facilities and bunkers, all nuclear research sites and production facilities, all dams across the Euphrates River, all major cities if they contain weapons production sites. The list is extensive and may be much more than 189 and will be prioritized at the start of hostilities.

It would be the greatest war since WW II and the death toll in the end may approach that of WW II. If it triggers responses from the major powers then our civilization is at its end. My best,

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
oh, wow

the real MOAB?!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think every country has the right to defend itself against terrorists and foreign militaries. However, the preemptive and proactively killing of people before something bad happens seems slightly wrong or immoral to me.

It comes from having a "siege mentality".

Israel has been under attack in various forms - overt, covert, direct, indirect, physical, cyber, etc. since their inception and founding as a bordered sovereign nation On May 14, 1948.

Try living that way for over 70 years like they have.

It doesn't just form an individual's mindset - it informs an entire countries identity.

edit on 10/22/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
But I thought Trump likes Israel. I''m sure our stable genius will figure it out.
edit on 23-10-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
@Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

a reply to: JAGStorm

Probably not...

Some will probably act out until they come to the realization of what the core American people really are which is a mixture of ethnicity/religious beliefs/genders/races.

It seems some are stuck in the old world ways of thinking and behaving and do not realize that...most of America is growing up without their old world ways of thinking. In turn prepping those growing up, for a New integrated world...

Last it looks like a trap. Get part of the population upset enough to carry out nefarious activities. They destabilize the country and by doing so are marked... Unexpectedly and possibly caged.

RUSSIA Wins again🤔
The remaining destabilized part of the population, weakened is easy pray for round up. And TPTB still win and the people of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA loose...

And none are even sensing what the hate being generated, is being generated for.
Activate the 3rd eyes you can see.

a reply to: airforce47

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I was recently labeled as being anti-Semitic because I said, "The Jewish people are the most belligerent people on the planet." I once heard an Israeli being interviewed about collateral damage where some Palestinian children being killed in some military action saying, "It doesn't matter because they would just grow up and become terrorist anyway." I've tried to find the video clip but it's impossible.

But I did find these two clips that kind of confirm the mentality of the Israeli's military leaders with regards to defending Israeli proactively:

And this one:

I think every country has the right to defend itself against terrorists and foreign militaries. However, the preemptive and proactively killing of people before something bad happens seems slightly wrong or immoral to me.

I have never understood the preemptive war doctrines.
It is a self fullfilling agenda because it gives the otherside just cause to do the same.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

How come it would be the wests responsibility to rebuild Israel?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Looks like it's kicking off in the Iran Israel proxy war today.................................... www.debka.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
170 rockets fired at Israel today www.debka.com... That's loads right?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
www.jpost.com...
edit on 12-11-2019 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
"“No country can stand up to the Islamic Republic. Tehran’s enemies know that they will not be in control of ending a war they might start against Iran.” Hence, there is no longer a viable threat of a US-led strike on Iran. “If the enemies could have started a war against Iran, they would have done it.” As well, there is no viable military strategy against Iran. “We are not a small country that could be conquered in one step. If all the Western, Arab and Israeli coalitions forces enter our country, Iran’s geography will defeat them before they can do anything.”

It is a l oooooooonnnnnnngggggggg read so I thought I would just give some highlights.

LOL, The only thing stopping the US from destroying Iran is the fact that Trump is smart and wants to increase the income levels of the US as a whole for the PEOPLE more importantly RUSSIA would try to stop it just as they did in 2008.

Iran is no match for the US on any level.

The terrain would prevent us from sacking Tehran but we do not need nor want to put boots on the ground like that, a few special forces teams to make sure a few sites are taken offline after
we bomb them yes but we would just turn our Navy and Airforce lose to obliterate your missile sites, sink your Navy, remove your little precious nuclear sites, bases and Government bunkers. The people would remove the lunatic leaders that put you all in this mess.

Hopefully your leaders do not push Trump or Saudi Arabia any further because Russia will likely not help you then and Trump will have no other option but to hit Iran hard to teach you all a lesson.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Thats nothing. If Iran gets involved it will come from Lebanon. Hezbollah will launch thousands or start to and then they will see a bright flash followed by a very large mushroom cloud.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
They've been prepared but dang that would really stop GIF the Mideast blows up

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join