It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Prepares For War With Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Greetings All,

Here is a pretty decent rundown of current events. They repeat the same line that the IDF will defend Israel and that includes taking out Iran and sending it back to the Stone Age. I submit it can and will happen but feel free to draw your own conclusions. I don't have a bomb shelter and I live within the first ring of destruction of a nuclear device. My best,

Israel Prepares For War With Iran

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"He said that Israel’s military doctrine was based on “striking resistance forces before they can be turned into a threat and start an all-out war because they cannot afford being involved in a full-fledged war”. Iran could not permit this situation to drag on and on. Therefore, Iran had developed a multi-faceted strategy against Israel, aimed at deciding the war quickly using both Iran’s long-range missiles and proxies. Tehran was not afraid of an Israeli strike because Israel was too weak to attempt such an ambitious undertaking. The reason for this was the internal strife within Israeli society. Nilforoushan noted that Israel’s “people are poor and there are too many ethnic, cultural and political divides in their society. A war will drag Israel’s regime to the threshold of annihilation.” Therefore, “Israel is not in a position to threaten Iran”.

Interesting read. So far.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
"Hence, Iran intended to markedly escalate the reaction to any enemy transgression. “[Iran] will perceive any mistake in the region as involvement in a war in the whole region. Any action to start a war in the region will flare up a fire that will burn those who have started the war,” Nilforoushan said. Moreover, Iran had developed “deep and long-range assault capability” and all the weapons needed to implement it. “We will not let the enemies to face us at our borders. We will quickly drag the war to the bases and interests of the enemies anywhere they may happen to be.” Nilforoushan stressed that Iran would be able to quickly turn around any hostile move because “[the] Iranian armed forces do not play according to the rules in their strategic depth which is as wide as West Asia.”

“deep and long-range assault capability” - THAT sounds like terrorist acts to me. Not a military attack.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
"“No country can stand up to the Islamic Republic. Tehran’s enemies know that they will not be in control of ending a war they might start against Iran.” Hence, there is no longer a viable threat of a US-led strike on Iran. “If the enemies could have started a war against Iran, they would have done it.” As well, there is no viable military strategy against Iran. “We are not a small country that could be conquered in one step. If all the Western, Arab and Israeli coalitions forces enter our country, Iran’s geography will defeat them before they can do anything.”

It is a l oooooooonnnnnnngggggggg read so I thought I would just give some highlights.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yep, no country will have to stand up to Iran.......Scripture says God will stop the war and 1/6th of the attacking army will go home, sent home due to the falling meteors and suffer!

This the part where Israel will use the fuel for 7 years......not burn the weapons.....as much as use the abandoned nuclear fuel.....and the dead are burried off to the East....and no material will be used from the site....ever again

a reply to: spiritualarchitect

edit on 21-10-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: airforce47

Did Bibi finish coloring in the Looney Tunes bomb on his presentation notepad?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
At times I have wondered why Iran is so afraid of Israel. This is what I found in a nutshell:

“If we stop support for Palestine, Israel will annex the West Bank and wipe Gaza from the map while the world stands watching, applauding Israel’s right of self-defense! If we stop support for Hizballah in Lebanon, Israel will confiscate the disputed water and land borders and walk into Lebanon any time it wishes to. The Lebanese Army is not allowed to be armed with deterrent weapons to stop hundreds of violations of Lebanon’s sovereignty every single month by Israel. If we do not support Syria, the Golan Heights will be lost forever and Israel and the US will have a foothold in north-east Syria for good. If Iraq is left alone, it will be divided into three parts as was the case in 2014 when ISIS occupied a third of the country. All these countries will be crushed by US hegemony and subjected to Israel’s will and arrogance.”

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Oil prices have been too low for too long,Somebody needs the threat of war to manipulate that price per barrel

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I was recently labeled as being anti-Semitic because I said, "The Jewish people are the most belligerent people on the planet." I once heard an Israeli being interviewed about collateral damage where some Palestinian children being killed in some military action saying, "It doesn't matter because they would just grow up and become terrorist anyway." I've tried to find the video clip but it's impossible.

But I did find these two clips that kind of confirm the mentality of the Israeli's military leaders with regards to defending Israeli proactively:

And this one:

I think every country has the right to defend itself against terrorists and foreign militaries. However, the preemptive and proactively killing of people before something bad happens seems slightly wrong or immoral to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
As always, I am amazed at the insane weight that Israel has in international affairs. I have been to Israel, great country, very strong country, and I understand their need to be how they are. I just don't get how they sway US policy so much. It really doesn't make any sense.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools
I think it comes down to a balance. They are our only friend in that oily neighborhood.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
I think it comes down to a balance. They are our only friend in that oily neighborhood.

Even that being true, compare their pull on our agenda compared to say, Greece, which isn't all that far away. If Greece is a 1 on a 10 to 1 scale, Israel is an 11.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Ha, is that the same one he has been using since 1992??? Its always five years away... for thirty something years now almost.

They have that power because the Ark of the Covenant is an actual weapon. Whether it functions like the one from Indiana Jones as I get teased and mocked with is up for debate. But both Israel and KSA are in possession of some form of advanced ancient technology that grants them virtual diplomatic immunity from any atrocities they commit by way of threat of use of whatever weapons or tech they possess.

edit on 10-21-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
As always, I am amazed at the insane weight that Israel has in international affairs. I have been to Israel, great country, very strong country, and I understand their need to be how they are. I just don't get how they sway US policy so much. It really doesn't make any sense.

Zionists are very strategic, and have been so for many years. They are not stupid.

I think AIPAC was formed here in the US sometime in the 50's. Slowly but surely they have been taking control of the federal government. Their efforts have been successful. Congress is owned by Zionists.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
same old, same old

isaiah 30:9

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I phrase it ...." the u s and Israel have out of this world capability weapons "

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
We got amazing modern weapons sure. But what they have would borderline supernatural is my belief. I bet India is still searching for theirs, or maybe they already found it who knows. They were throwing nukes at each other more than five thousand years ago.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24709850]Fools[/post
There are a lot of people who believe the creation of and support of a Jewish state will help fulfill prophecies from the bible.

That, and they live in a bad neighborhood, so they have to be tough, and that takes money.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Israel with it's 100's of Nuclear weapons, Point at Iran saying they are the Threat Bonkers.
Plus Israel has The Sampson option, Launch Nukes at Every country if it likes.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Ha, is that the same one he has been using since 1992??? Its always five years away... for thirty something years now almost.

They have that power because the Ark of the Covenant is an actual weapon. Whether it functions like the one from Indiana Jones as I get teased and mocked with is up for debate. But both Israel and KSA are in possession of some form of advanced ancient technology that grants them virtual diplomatic immunity from any atrocities they commit by way of threat of use of whatever weapons or tech they possess.

Even though you don't have proof of that, maybe there are enough weirdos that believe it to make that a reality and thus a possible explanation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join