It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange resilient ahead of ‘epic’ extradition battle to USA on Charges of Espionage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: TerryDon79

Just as I thought you ignore the point about the war crimes and resort to personal attacks about me eating up click baits. Keep on shilling I see right through it.

See what I mean? Can’t even answer basic questions and you call ME a shill?

Next you’ll be telling me American rights are “materials”.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I’ve already said its most likely legal documents pertaining to the law on such matters.

Why do you keep deflecting?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I’ve already said its most likely legal documents pertaining to the law on such matters.

Or it could be nothing but click-bait by a click-bait site. Either or.

Deflecting by wanting something other than RTs vague “materials” statement? Deflecting by carrying on holding reporters responsible for the click-bait they post to get suckers to read?

You do know that the OP changed their thread because they couldn’t answer the simple question either?

edit on 18102019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Still no list of which “materials” he’s being “deprived” of.

He's not being deprived of anything. He has a large and well funded legal team who are fighting, and will fight, his extradition case. A case which will be public and which will not necessarily lead to his extradition.

Russia Today is quoting John Pilger who is a critic of the US and UK. Making a story out of nothing, so nothing new there.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Oh, I know that. Sadly, some members here still idolise RT like they're the second coming.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

"Most likely" ... so as far you know it's nothing.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

then surely you’d be able to share those details? Like the “materials” he’s being “deprived” of?

He's in Belmarsh high security Prison so things like access to phones , internet and books are either strictly limited or not allowed , as is privacy and room to think.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That's true for everyone. He has a legal team right? They can do everything needed right? They are not denied 'materials' right?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

then surely you’d be able to share those details? Like the “materials” he’s being “deprived” of?

He's in Belmarsh high security Prison so things like access to phones , internet and books are either strictly limited or not allowed , as is privacy and room to think.

But you can’t say for sure that he’s being “deprived” of any of them.

People can have a feeling, an opinion, an inkling, a theory, a whatever, but that doesn’t mean a thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

He would still be allowed access to his legal team, who are not denied these things and are the ones putting together his defense.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He would still be allowed access to his legal team, who are not denied these things and are the ones putting together his defense.

Nobody is saying he can't have access to his legal team they're saying he is being denied access to materials he needs to mount his defense , you expect him to just sit and vegetate while he waits for the hearings ?

It makes no sense to keep him in a high security prison where cost per prisoner is greater because they pose extra danger , Julian Assange is no danger to the public.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

So you are saying EVERYONE in a high security prison is denied the ability to mount a defense?

Why does he need those items to mount a defense?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So you are saying EVERYONE in a high security prison is denied the ability to mount a defense?

No , I'm pointing out to TerryDon the materials he could be deprived of , you read what you wanted to read.

Julian Assange is considered a flight risk should he be released which is the only reason he is still in prison , he is not deserving of being held in a high security prison.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

None of that is needed for his defense. His legal team is preparing his defense and they have access to everything. If those are the things RT meant then it's fake news.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: paraphi

Oh, I know that. Sadly, some members here still idolise RT like they're the second coming.

I don’t idolise RT whatsoever there source John Pilger is great though. I’m just curious why RT is the only mainstream news outlet reporting on this? Do you think other mainstream news don’t use clickbate? Did you hear about ABC news making up a story entirely recently? There is so much fake bs flying around lately who knows what to trust anymore.

Also you failed to answer my question about the war crimes so you can hardly talk!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This is the first reply.

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Waterglass

What tools was he denied, how, and why? I am not saying he was or was not, but from that information, I see nothing he was denied.

I will be happy to answer your questions. But I did ask mine first, and I am not going to simply be ignored and told to answer questions first.

What tools and material is he being denied?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Should give him diplomatic immunity.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

are you insane - or just taking the piss ???? - the 6 year " ecuador embassy fiasco " was due to mr assange avoidance od sweden policy

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I don’t need to answer your question as you jumped on my response asking which “materials” he is “deprive of without even attempting to answer it. Instead you deflect, deflect, deflect.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Julian Assange is NOT a US CITIZEN/RESIDENT . Julian Assange was NOT on US TERRITORY when the Wikileaks material was published, he has therefore NO CASE TO ANSWER.

Of course these facts will fall by the way side.

The real facts of the case are that the US/UK & Australia want to send a message to their media & other potential whistle blowers that if you #$%@ with us then we'll @#$# you over, simple as that.

Sadly many people seem happy that governments around the world have now put themselves above the people and that the tail is now wagging the dog. A casual glance at this website will sufficiently demonstrate that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join