It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Domino Effect - or don't be in a rush to board that train

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
"Woman metres from death after being thrown onto train tracks by fainting man"

www.news.com.au... b9b247bd7df155

Well what can I say? The video says it all. Pretty awesome of the others who rushed to help

A woman waiting on a railway platform was lucky to escape with her life, after a fainting man accidentally threw her into the path of an oncoming train earlier this week.

The incredible CCTV from Argentina showed the moment a man standing on an underground station platform in Buenos Aires suddenly fainted among a crowd of people.

As he fell, a woman standing towards edge of the platform was lurched forward by the force, and thrown onto the tracks. At almost the same moment she fell, a train emerged from the end of the tunnel, hurtling towards the helpless woman.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Amazing. Good on them!

You know, there's a real strategy for boarding a train. If you're first, you wind up stuck in the middle of a gob of people. If you're last, you might not get on. The trick is to be one of the last ones to actually get on the train. That way, you're right by the door.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah, just don't hop the train after a cubs night game..

Did that once, NEVER again.

Drunks fighting and puking all over, screaming like children. And the gangbangers are fun too.

Nope, I'm done with trains.
edit on 18-10-2019 by Notoneofyou because: My fingers are friggin awful today.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
There is just a creepy guy looking at me with a binocular, as if it was necessary because I am sitting right in front of the screen.

(the link is broken)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Thanks I had some difficulty trying to find a youtube link

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

They say the man fainted, but he crawls after falling, and the train seemed to be aware, as it stopped a long distance away from the woman, that seemed to have lost consciousness.

???

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yeah funny that... the crawling seems unnatural ( wouldn't his face be smashed? ) And then he casually goes back to pick his stuff up?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah good idea. Out of all the "metros" we've caught while travelling around the world, the Manhattan subway was the most interesting - colourful characters. haha

new topics

top topics

join