It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A CIA operation against the President, and nobody even knows who the whistleblower is?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

It’s so transparent. If the American people fall for this they, will go down in history as the most utterly stupid people who have ever walked the earth, and they will deserve the consequences. It will be the end of America.”

The above is a snippet from an article posted on Dr. Paul Craig Roberts web site titled:

Oligarchs Will Crash System to Boot Trump – Paul Craig Roberts By Greg Hunter On October 13, 2019 In Political Analysis

Contained some interesting comments. Roberts bio is here:

Paul Craig Roberts (born April 3, 1939) is an American economist and author. He formerly held a sub-cabinet office in the United States federal government as well as teaching positions at several U.S. universities. He is a promoter of supply-side economics and an opponent of recent U.S. foreign policy. Roberts received a doctorate from the University of Virginia where he studied under G. Warren Nutter. He subsequently taught at Stanford University and the University of New Mexico before going to work as an analyst and adviser at the United States Congress where he was credited as the primary author of the original draft of the Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981. He was the United States Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under President Ronald Reagan and – after leaving government – held the William E. Simon chair in economics at the Center for Strategic and International Studies for ten years and served on several corporate boards. A former associate editor at The Wall Street Journal, his articles have also appeared in The New York Times and Harper's, and he is the author of more than a dozen books and a number of peer-reviewed papers.

Oligarchs

So how many here really know understand whats going on?

edit on 17-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Washington is all-a- ... eh ... twitter because someone external to their club is now POTUS. Oh, the horror.

Beginning to sound like the organizational lifespan of the FBI and CIA have reached their end. Time for new organizations and a firm renewal of commitment to professional ethics.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Do you have a source that actually employs journalists???

See this blows my mind.. people like homie just take MSM stories and puts his own spin on it..

He has talked to no primary sources and has investigated nothing.. so how is it him you believe when they contradict each other I have no idea..

Lol that is like me telling you a story, you change that story and then call me a liar.. lol

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Do you have a source that actually employs journalists???

Like what? CNN? ABC?

Why not go after the message rather than try to digitally kill the messenger.

P

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

So routine to discredit. I was trained with the same field manual.

Field Manual (FM) 3-05.30

So who and whats a "homie". Are you using slang that drug dealers use or are you working from Langley or Fort Meade this fine morning.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Or trump is the one lying, and there is no need for the spiderweb of excuses to explain away his antics...

You are right though about one of the options...

Either the fbi, cia, the media, the scientific community, universities, exc, exc, exc are all in a vast conspiracy to discredit trump and republicans...

Or trump and the gop are lying...

I just have no idea why you would believe #1..

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
At this point the circus in Washington D.C. and the five I's dont have much of a choice but to attempt to remove him via the media. If they pulled a Kennedy on him it would probably start a civil war.

There is simply too many people who are completely fed up with the left's maniacal b.s.
Watching the country's base core values go to hell while busting your ass and paying never ending taxes can burn wicks fast.
Not to mention the sheer volume of ridiculousness that has become acceptable as the new normal just doesn't fly with a large portion of the people who have been playing the game by the rules for decades just to watch it go to hell by a bunch of over-medicated crybabies who would sell your kids for another 5 minutes of stardom.

edit on 17-10-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

universities

thanks for reminding us that the AFT is completely taken over by the left

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Are we even sure there is a whistle blower per se?

Someone obviously compiled a report but it wasn't an eyewitness.

For all we know, the "whistle blower" is a fake identity created by the CIA for undercover work, which has been used as the identity of an anonymous "whistle blower".

Not saying that's what happened... not saying it didn't happen either.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Does anyone here remember that Trump has ADMITTED to the assertions of the whistleblowers?

Not only ADMITTED to it, but doubled-down on it? IN PUBLIC?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

He runs the country and is the Chief of Law Enforcement. So explain what he did was wrong. Are we beholden to pay money to Ukraine? You are just a guy with an opine. The guy I am referencing in this article is way beyond your or my pay grade.

Nice try.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Are we even sure there is a whistle blower per se?

You may be 100% correct. They intentionally did that so there play is the plausible deniability card. Its a get out of jail for free to the person who signed off on the form. That's spook 101 stuff.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

He runs the country and is the Chief of Law Enforcement. So explain what he did was wrong. Are we beholden to pay money to Ukraine? You are just a guy with an opine. The guy I am referencing in this article is way beyond your or my pay grade.

Nice try.

Trump runs the country? Nope.

Chief of Law Enforcement? Yeah, kinda.

I didn't say what he did was wrong, I said he admitted to the telephone call with the Ukrainian President, he admitted the subject of their conversation, and even in a highly-edited "transcript" answered a request from Zelensky with "I need you to do something for me."

No, we're not beholden to pay anything to anybody.

Yeah, I'm "just a guy" ... and so are you. So is the guy in your OP source. So are the folks reading the thread.

Now a question for you. So?

edit on 17-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Nope

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Gryph!!! Good to see you

Does anyone here remember that Trump has ADMITTED to the assertions of the whistleblowers?

Not only ADMITTED to it, but doubled-down on it? IN PUBLIC?

Well, yeah... of course.

But I haven't seen where Trump crossed the line from doing his job -- i.e., enforcing the law, and specifically working with other governments and their leaders to investigate and prosecute criminal corruption and other wrongdoing.

And in this case, we're talking about the Vice President of the United States being involved in that criminal corruption and wrongdoing. And no doubt even more high level government officials.

If Trump is guilty of something, okay. But no one -- including Biden -- gets a free pass for their own bad behavior.

Investigate them all!!! In the full light of sunshine and transparency. Give us the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth, and we'll figure it out. Which is exactly what they don't want.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

PS: I believe that "opine" is a verb, no?

I do have an opinion, and that is, Trump confirmed what the Whistleblowers have alleged. Is that "wrong"?

Time will tell.

Gryph, aka, just a guy.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The President is given great latitude in the Constitution in dealing with other countries. I've said a few times here that this is about the DUMBEST thing to impeach him on that could have been found.

However, true to form, the Keystone Democrats find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

(Thanks for the welcome, Bo ... it's good to see you too!)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Waterglass

Nice try.

Trump runs the country? Nope.

Chief of Law Enforcement? Yeah, kinda.

I didn't say what he did was wrong, I said he admitted to the telephone call with the Ukrainian President, he admitted the subject of their conversation, and even in a highly-edited "transcript" answered a request from Zelensky with "I need you to do something for me."

No, we're not beholden to pay anything to anybody.

Yeah, I'm "just a guy" ... and so are you. So is the guy in your OP source. So are the folks reading the thread.

Now a question for you. So?

You deliberately lied about what he said. Trump asked if Ukraine could help US, as in the United States. Begone liar. 🤥

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

LOL ...

President Zelenskyy: *snip* I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it.

Transcript

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

So tell the world whats wrong with this?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Correct. Do US a favor. Not me. You lied.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join