It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A CIA operation against the President, and nobody even knows who the whistleblower is?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Boadicea

The President is given great latitude in the Constitution in dealing with other countries. I've said a few times here that this is about the DUMBEST thing to impeach him on that could have been found.

However, true to form, the Keystone Democrats find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

All of the above may be the truest statements I've yet read on this debacle. You summed that up rather well!!!

But there's a plan in someone's pea brain here being played out. What can we do but watch and see what happens?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That is hilarious...

Absolutely...

Yes those long standing organizations who actually employs journalists that they fire for publishing fake stories l, is a far more credible source than some idiot who reads their article and rewrites it with his own spin...

The fact you think that works in reverse is hilarious... and honestly is so silly you have to be trolling... except that is the mainstream conservative viewpoint lol..

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: JustJohnny

So routine to discredit. I was trained with the same field manual.

Field Manual (FM) 3-05.30

So who and whats a "homie". Are you using slang that drug dealers use or are you working from Langley or Fort Meade this fine morning.

BWAHAHAHA talk about a sad deflection lol...

I had to quote it so it wouldn’t get missed by later readers!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Every intellectually based field is dominated by liberals...

It is not a coincidence lol..

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: *JustJohnny
a reply to: Waterglass

Do you have a source that actually employs journalists???

See this blows my mind.. people like homie just take MSM stories and puts his own spin on it..

He has talked to no primary sources and has investigated nothing.. so how is it him you believe when they contradict each other I have no idea..

Lol that is like me telling you a story, you change that story and then call me a liar.. lol
*Voted for Hillary 'dodged the super predator sniper fire' Clinton

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I ask myself "who wins?"

I answer myself "those who desire confusion, apathy and despair in the populace."

Dems and Reps, libs and cons, right and left?

That's just the puppet show.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Dr UAE

Every intellectually based field is dominated by liberals...

It is not a coincidence lol..

Prove it.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I ask myself "who wins?"

I answer myself "those who desire confusion, apathy and despair in the populace."

You win, by virtue of being aware of the deception...because fighting it is a waste of time. Trump is a pause button in the scheme of things......thats the theory I'm working on.

I regularly wonder how often people think about our brothers and sisters in Hong Kong, the Chinese Government and Google and the fact that you could throw a dart at the proverbial US/Aust/UK/other political board and hit a globalist.

Not often, there's good sh!t on Netflix and there is a sale on this weekend.

Buy Silver, now. You can get them in coins and bullion. Its either that, or you're cashless.

Sorry for going off topic but #it, this is also about CIA ops.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Your post is right on topic in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I ask myself "who wins?"

Exactly. Divide-and-conquer. I've wondered if that's all this is... I mean, come on... like you said, could they have found any dumber reason to invoke the dreaded "I" word??? (I'm assuming there are no blue dresses or we'd know about them by now...) Trump labeling it a "witch hunt" also infers that there's nothing there.

But I think there is something there. And I'm betting it goes right to the top: Obama. Biden is a tool and has been at least since the Iran-Contra hearings. Given the widespread spying by Team Obama, I'm betting lots of good tools are doing Team Obama's bidding. Obama ain't done yet. Not by a long shot!

Yup. Right there. This isn't red vs blue or libs vs cons or left vs right. We see those arbitrary labels and think it means something. It doesn't. There is no partisanship in corruption and power and tyranny. The corrupt work together for their own benefit. The labels are just for us.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

People have said if Trump knew his or her identity they would be "swimming with da fitches".

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Trump labels anything he doesn't like as fake news and a witch-hunt. He did that before he became President. That doesn't mean a lot in my estimation.

Biden? I'm sure he's dirty, if not in this, in something. He's a politician.

Obama? Ditto.

The removal of Shokin to cover-up Biden wrong-doing? Nah. Both the EU and the US were out for Shokin's blood for whatever reason, Biden just took credit for it in Biden fashion.

Going with the puppet-show analogy, to me the "globalists" and "Soros" and "Deep State" are as much characters like "Republicans" and "Democrats." TPTB are not seen and not heard. My rule-of-thumb is that if we know about it, it's BS.
edit on 17-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Format

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

People have said if Trump knew his or her identity they would be "swimming with da fitches".

Which people are saying that?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

No I really doubt that. He would sue them in District court as that would open up the see eh eh like a can of worms. He ,may also still do so.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Newsflash, they are all lying, just like the elections.
They polarize to one side.
-the establishment, not a third party.
Derp

You can't feel like you are fighting for a win if there is no fight.
They'd take the win of gun removal etc, if they could.

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Trump labels anything he doesn't like as fake news and a witch-hunt. He did that before he became President. That doesn't mean a lot in my estimation.

True enough. Trump's vocabulary is consistent in that sense.

Biden? I'm sure he's dirty, if not in this, in something. He's a politician.

I actually pity old Joe. My best guess is that he was compromised decades ago, and his life was never his own again. He's a tool in every sense of the word -- the worst sense. Joe sold his soul. Protected himself and his family... but at what cost? Joe's dirty as can be, but he's just a useful tool for the puppet masters...

Obama? Ditto.

Nope!!! Obama's in a whole different class than Joe. Obama may be a tool as well, but much higher in the hierarchy, and Obama is still in the game -- big time. We don't hear about it -- which I find worryingly suspicious in and of itself -- but he's a player. No doubt. I read something about a year ago that talked about what Obama was doing, who he was meeting with, who he was funding and promoting, especially via OFA... one of these days I'm going to hunt that up again.

The removal of Shokin to cover-up Biden wrong-doing? Nah. Both the EU and the US were out for Shokin's blood for whatever reason...

Yeah, I'm still withholding judgment on this. We don't have the whole story yet, but something's weird about how all this played out.

...Biden just took credit for it in Biden fashion.

LOL! Yes, he did. But I'm pretty sure he had his boss' blessing to do so... little did Joe know how that would come back to bite him in the arse, eh?

Going with the puppet-show analogy, to me the "globalists" and "Soros" and "Deep State" are as much characters like "Republicans" and "Democrats." TPTB are not seen and not heard. My rule-of-thumb is that if we know about it, it's BS.

Maybe... well, probably MUCH of it is BS... but there's gotta be grains of truth seeping out. And that's our challenge, eh? There's probably a dozen disinfo stories planted and spread for every grain of truth. And those disinfo stories are embellished and expanded and built upon with glee by those who hear them, further obscuring the truth. We know they cannot all be true, but it sure fuels the divide-and-conquer as people pick their favorites and run with it. Especially in their echo chambers.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

*snip*

The removal of Shokin to cover-up Biden wrong-doing? Nah. Both the EU and the US were out for Shokin's blood for whatever reason...

Yeah, I'm still withholding judgment on this. We don't have the whole story yet, but something's weird about how all this played out.

On this single point we can find an answer: Limit your search to prior to June 2016, and look at the news reports on Victor Shokin.
edit on 17-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

On this single point we can find an answer: Limit your search to prior to June 2016, and look at the news reports on Victor Shokin.

Good idea -- thank you!

I shall do that...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

CNN = Certainly Not News

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

Just because you make a pithy comment does not make it true..

Fox News is like literally the only conservative news organization that even employs journalists..

ALL of the rest go read all the AP stories and twist them into a conservative conspiracy theory..

They have interviewed zero primary sources.. It is kinda hard to interview sources when you have no journalists on the payroll .. lol

That is how stupid conservative media thinks it’s base is..how could they POSSIBLY have a more accurate account when they are just reading msm stories?!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join