It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-National Security Council official testifying to Congress

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: Gryphon66

These are facts, not farce.

That is all farce and mostly you said the same CNN did. Its clear you believe whatever CNN says.

This tactic is misplaced and dull. Comparing any statements that you don't like to CNN isn't an argument. I've substantiated everything I claim with multiple sources repeatedly in the appropriate forums, and can do so here within the limitations of "being on topic." What would you like me to prove to you?

Honestly though, I have little interest in doing so. Your post doesn't make a counter argument, and the post I replied to proved none of their claims. Barring evidence, this would devolve into another example of s/he said/s/he said.

Got proof?

edit on 15-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

There are multiple examples of times that BY LAW executive privilege gives way to legislative investigation. It is your opinion, I am aware, that the House doesn't actually have the powers invested in it by the Consitution. I am aware that the redress for illegally ignoring Congressional subpoenas is a finding of Contempt, and, should that happen in this matter, we will likely get to see action by the Federal Court system and an eventual decision by the Supreme Court whether Congresses powers are actually co-equal or not. I grant you that is a dicey question given the current political composition of SCOTUS, we shall see.

Every American should be terrified of an Executive who believes that they have no limitations on their actions, or that the Executive Branch is superior to our other two co-equal branches.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You won't need to eat Crow in 2020 voluntarily, the reeee induced seizure will put you in a coma so we will just directly pump it into you through the feeding tube 😁😄😆😅😂🤣

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
You won't need to eat Crow in 2020 voluntarily, the reeee induced seizure will put you in a coma so we will just directly pump it into you through the feeding tube 😁😄😆😅😂🤣

that was funny....
i may need a break after that one

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
The crow farm of 2016 is still up and running. There will be plenty to go around.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Don't put words in my mouth. It's you who are misrepresenting things. Co-equal, which means Congress can't do anything unless they can justify it.

Basically it's dicey because Democrats do not control the Judiciary. Things are above board and great when they do .. dicey when they don't. We get it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join