It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when a 'chemical attack' hits Turkish soldiers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I saw today's news article about Syria joining the Kurds and pushing Turkey out.. its had my mind racing all day!

BEIRUT/AMMAN (Reuters) - The Syrian army will deploy along the length of the border with Turkey in an agreement with the Kurdish-led administration in northern Syria to help repel a Turkish offensive, the Kurdish-led administration said on Sunday.

Link

That seems pretty significant considering the history of the Kurds in the region, Assad must know he's in trouble here. I then started hearing about the reports of ''ISIS'' prisons being hit and 100's (or most probably 1000's) of ''ISIS'' rats escaping.

Kurdish officials said more than 700 "Daesh [Islamic State] elements" had escaped from a secure annex in a camp in Ain Issa after Turkish artillery bombardments struck close to the area.

Link

*disclaimer: ''ISIS'' is in quotations because we all know their title is factually incorrect! They're actually an Arab Mercenary Army created by Obama's State Dept. in Libya to take out Qaddafi, then move into Iraq and Syria to take out Assad, it failed when Russia stepped in

anyway, this quickly started becoming a theory of what if's... hang with me here!

Turkey was always suspected of being friendly with ''ISIS'' and the fact that millions of Syrians fled the war into Turkey gives them ample opportunity to communicate and cross the border back and forth with Turkish intelligence without any kind of detection.

www.newsweek.com...

It's not just a matter of jihadis from more than 100 countries transiting through Turkey, often unmolested, to join ''ISIS''. Blaming poor border security doesn't cut it when journalists have photographed Turkey's intelligence service actively supporting and supplying ''ISIS''.
Rather, it's the fact that Turkey provides visa waivers, or issues visas on demand, for citizens of countries that contribute to ''ISIS''.

They also never took out any offensives against them, infact Turkey was attacking the Kurds continually while they were fighting ''ISIS''. Surely most here remember the battle of Mt Sinjar where the Turks sat with their tanks over looking Kobani and letting ''ISIS'' Butcher the Yazidi's..

around the same time rumours were abound that the US were ''accidentally'' allowing airdropped supplies to fall to ''ISIS''
I guess thats why youtube was censoring the footage

It's fair to say, Turkey are actually freeing ''ISIS'' and plan on using them in offensives. I imagine in the coming weeks we'll start hearing of massive atrocities in towns in North Syria (slowing moving south) that mimic the kinds of massacres ''ISIS'' performed back in 2015/6. Turkey will actively deploy ''ISIS'' as a battlefield weapon then claim ignorance!

What happens, when Assad strikes back at Turkish forces whom are advancing on a town? Assad would be within his right to do so.

What happens when ''ISIS'', Turkey, Saudi and the US conduct a chemical attack on Turkish troops and blame Assad? Could this whole event be nothing more than the second attempt to take down Syria on the way to Iran?

The IG report this week, Project Vertias's release tonight and the Biden news all appear perfectly timed to distract critical thinkers.

Has Trump done a deal with Erdogan, to free ''ISIS'' and march on Damascus?
The last 16 hours are concerning,
syria.liveuamap.com...

Russia and Syria have parked themselves on the borders between Manjib at the Turks. Turkey declared they are about to march on Manjib and starting bombing the highway in preparation. At the time of writing this, Erdogan is stating his assault on Manjib is about to begin.. Tonight's news is going to be interesting. Russia and Syria have moved into and around Manjib to join the Kurds, Turkey is declaring an offensive.

Trump has continually said US troops are not going to be involved in any more wars... well, he isn't lying! but has he made a deal with the devil..
I cant stop thinking about Trumps words on sanctions it just doesn't make sense for him to pull out then threaten.

There's a massive plan starting up, I'm guessing it could end with Turkish troops falling to a chlorine attack, then a major confrontation with Assad.

edit on 14/10/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Very informative, I enjoyed the reading

What sticks out to me and something you did not address too much is:

I think the US wants to avoid a direct battle between Russian and US soldiers. I also think that Trump does not rely on his gut feelings but has military experts. I think Trump can add the economic punch angle and be the announcer. He is President of the United States but he can not make all decisions on every level.

Reading your thread made the situation down there a bit clearer to me. Thank you

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
What happens when a chemical attack hits kurdish forces.

Donald reacts.

That is what happens.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
What happens when a chemical attack hits kurdish forces.

Donald reacts.

That is what happens.

Weren't the last lot of chemical attacks supposed to have been a false flag attack by ISIS?

We know that they overran several chemical weapon stockpiles, and that they have used them multiple times before

www.nytimes.com...

(post by contextual removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Definitely between a rock and a hard place. The USA supposedly had 50 Special Ops troops in the area where Turkey amassed 15 to 16,000 troops for their planned invasion; 50 no matter how great against 15,000 with arty and air support just end up as road kill..

As distasteful as many believe Turkey being a NATO Allie is....... to maintain what is almost dissolved of the Turkey NATO alliance our glorified 50 prison guards were removed out of harms way. There are only by last report and estimate 1000 US troops in all of Syria which is 1000 to many IMO.

ISIS prisoners being set free just might have been in Turkey's plans all along ?

I agree with just about all you wrote except for the chemical attack as the white helmets are not in the area to my knowledge.. I seem to remember they were the ones caught staging the chemical attacks.

So the next few days are going to be interesting.. The big question I have is how aggressive will Russian airstrikes be if the ground forces moving into the area of operation to repel Turkey need air support ?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Are you claiming that Putin runs the world, and you're an idiot if you don't believe that?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Real world it's all very clear putin controls this entire situation and bonespur takes the blame.

I think that would be more clear if the Russian Ruble actually made a rebound once Trump was elected.

I know there are arguments that this admin has thrown Russia a bone here and there, but there was also a piece by Glenn Greenwald last year making a case for this admin being harder on Russia than the previous.

At the end of the day, it's different approaches to diplomacy.

But if it was so blatant that there are puppet like connections, or so clearly as you put, what have the investigations yielded as far as evidence Putin and Trump collude together? None that I have seen.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So in the last 20 minutes Turkey has seized a scientific research centre and some tanks and are 25kms from Syrian Troops

edit on 14/10/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
jee's that was quicker than I expected.

ISIS (now armed) are attacking YPG and a military base the US evacuated 12 hours ago

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Are you claiming that Putin runs the world, and you're an idiot if you don't believe that?

Wouldn't be to far from the truth - him and Xi Jinping equal heads of state.

In a very broad nutshell the above and Erod rang trump and said heres the heads up move away or be engaged.

Trump has repeatedly weighed descisions based on human life cost, this is no exception in that it's American lives he putting first.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I dont think Erdogan asked him, I think they both discussed it and made a deal.

the USA's end game here is the removal of Assad, the US was never going to fight a ground war to do it..
But Turkey... Turkey can free ISIS and allow them to march onto Damascus while Syria bogs itself down helping the Kurds in the north

ISIS almost won last time, Assad was on the ropes remember

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I have this theory there will never be peace in the Middle East. The people living there are just way too belligerent. The culture just doesn't have the capacity to produce a Ghandi. All the time, energy, money, and lives spent there by the US is a complete waste. NOTHING will ever change.

edit on 14-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I think that you are the only one that mentioned the critical acronym here.
NATO.
We have a treaty to abide by.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I think that you are the only one that mentioned the critical acronym here.
NATO.
We have a treaty to abide by.

The "treaty" is explicitly defensive. That is not the case here.

That would be like saying if US forces are fired upon while in Syria, NATO members would be obligated to come to the aid of the US.

Not happening, IMO.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

50 no matter how great against 15,000 with arty and air support just end up as road kill.

I think we could have had 1 guy there and they still wouldn't have invaded... they are a NATO member, they wouldn't do that to a fellow member...it a big deal to me because Trump told A FELLOW NATO MEMBER not to act, and they ignored us... kick them out of NATO if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

50 no matter how great against 15,000 with arty and air support just end up as road kill.

I think we could have had 1 guy there and they still wouldn't have invaded... they are a NATO member, they wouldn't do that to a fellow member...it a big deal to me because Trump told A FELLOW NATO MEMBER not to act, and they ignored us... kick them out of NATO if you ask me.

I agree with that, and it may be Trump's end game. It can't be a unilateral US decision though, and it can't happen overnight.

Not only do we have bases and personnel in Turkey, we also have nukes that first need to be removed.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Correct, it is a mutual defense treaty. But it does make for a sticky situation, unless of course we really do want Turkey out of NATO anyway.
I think Turkey and NATO aren't a good match, especially with Erdogan at the helm.
Turkey in NATO made sense when the Soviet Union constituted a threat during the cold war.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
*disclaimer: ''ISIS'' is in quotations because we all know their title is factually incorrect! They're actually an Arab Mercenary Army created by Obama's State Dept. in Libya to take out Qaddafi, then move into Iraq and Syria to take out Assad, it failed when Russia stepped in

Oh, I forgot. The first black democratic president is responsible for all of the difficulties and issues during Trump's presidency and created all of the war in the Middle East. He was a diabolical genius. Was supposed to be the Anti-Christ according to conspiracy internet but decided to retire for a family life after his presidency. Even the Anti-Christ has free will and can decide to chill instead of starting the tribulation and armageddon.

My memory recalls it being created by it's leader, Al-Baghdadi who was a former Al-Qaeda in Iraq under Al-Zarqawi during the Bush presidencies Iraq invasion. It started as a terror group fighting the U.S. occupation that was sent by George W. Bush. He was detained and held for a couple of years by U.S. forces. Didn't Trump say the Iraq war was a bad idea?

edit: That's incorrect. Wasn't ISIS a big covert Israeli destabilization intelligence operation by the Mossad? That used to be popular because you know, demonizing Israel. Just tag whoever you dislike as the creator of ISIS.

I highly doubt Syria would use chemical weapons on Turkish invaders during this "small" scale operation not intended to take over Syria. They only get away with using those on rebels, ISIS, and the civilians in the towns controlled by them. No one that can really cry about it to the global community or reciprocate with their own WMDs.
edit on 14-10-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Oh, I forgot. The first black democratic president is responsible for all of the difficulties and issues during Trump's presidency and created all of the war in the Middle East.

I haven't seen anyone in this thread claiming that. In fact, most posters, irrespective of their position on th current situation, agree that the hatred and killing between multiple factions in the part of the world goes back millennia.

You can't deny, however, that Obama armed Muslim extremists, and went in with the primary goal of overthrowing the Assad regime, using the fighting ISIS rhetoric as a premise.

He didn't have a plan though, and was playing it by ear. When the Russians got involved (which he should have seen coming, but didnt), it was over.

What does the fact that he was black have to do with anything? When you preface a statement with that racist crap, your credibility is gone before you start.
edit on 10142019 by Mach2 because: Sp

top topics

<<   2 >>

join