It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School turns down free Chick-fil-A lunch ‘out of respect for LGBTQ staff’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Right. Well, as one of those "candy-asses" I'm glad you approve.

Best.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: DBCowboy

Right. Well, as one of those "candy-asses" I'm glad you approve.

Best.

Keep chasing the dream.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It's not one statement made years ago.

It's a pattern of giving millions of dollars to organizations that actively work against civil rights announced again just last summer.

In a market economy, people speak with their wallets. If you agree that only some folks should have equal civil rights, you buy from the company that gives millions to groups that work to take them away, and you have the right to encourage others to do so.

If you don't agree, you don't buy from them, and you have the right to encourage others not to do so.

Free speech and all that.

For the record, Chick-Fil-A corporate has made strides even though they're still giving to these organizations (like FCA and Salvation Army) they state that they target the funds toward non-discriminatory causes. They did stop donating to the Paul Anderson Youth Home, which was a positive step.
edit on 12-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don’t understand why society has come to the point where we have to agree with each other on everything or we can’t be friends. Society didn’t embrace that level of stupid in the past.

1984 was a cautionary tale, not a blueprint.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

a reply to: Gyo01

Chick-Fil-A corporate contributes to political efforts to take away the civil rights of LGBT+ Americans. The school choose not to recognize Chick-Fil-A because of this fact.

What's the problem?

Also, why should Mosques be required to host same-sex weddings? Churches aren't required to do so. Synagogues aren't.

The problem is they are forcing students who don't agree with them to boycott Christians and Conservatives...And secondly, the push is on and has been for a while to push Christian churches to accept and promote same sex marriages...But never mosques...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01

originally posted by: thedigirati
who is screaming at the sky????

Heh
"Get off of my lawn!"
"But we're on the sidewalk?!"

"But it's MY sidewalk!"

lol

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I can't wait for the day 'trans-species' comes around!

A man identifies himself as a chicken, but was born in a human body. He gets feather implants all over his body, and adopts chicken eggs, to raise his little chicken kids. He demands human-chicken marriage become legal, which it will, of course.

We'll have crosswalks painted with chicken footprints in every city around the world, and France will have to give up their rooster as their symbol, to the much more respected chicken-people. Chicken parades will be annual events, endorsed by our governments, with leaders who dress up in chicken suits during the festivities!

It's so good that we are now becoming so 'inclusive' of everything, is it not?
edit on 13-10-2019 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Almost forgot -

All the scientists will come forward, and claim that chicken-human relationships are perfectly normal, since humans and chickens share so much DNA, and are 'evolutionary' connected as one species, which existed billios of years ago. They will say people often think they should have been born as chickens, because of our well-established common ancestor species!

It's no worse than half the other crap they've sold us as 'science', that's for sure!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Let them starve then. F@#k em.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Chick-Fil-A corporate contributes to political efforts to take away the civil rights of LGBT+ Americans. The school choose not to recognize Chick-Fil-A because of this fact.

What's the problem?

Also, why should Mosques be required to host same-sex weddings? Churches aren't required to do so. Synagogues aren't.

Certain districts in this country have forced pastors to marry same sex couples. Freedom of religion? All KINDS of NOPE! Google is your friend.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The school should be turning down S***-Fil-A because it's processed garbage, like all fast food.

No wonder why we have so many fatty boombahs in this country.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The school should turn down ALL free animal products, out of respect for the Vegetarians!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

edit on 20-8-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 20-8-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
I am divided on this subject on one hand I don't want to boycott friends or businesses because of their political or religious ideals on the other hand I still shop through Amazon even though I don't agree with their business practices, reception of corporate welfare and how they treat their employees.

do any of you guys boycott businesses because of any of these reasons?

I don’t buy Nike or Goodyear. Thinking of canceling Netflix too once I figure out more about this “Cuties” movie. That’s all I’m boycotting at the moment

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Chik Fil A is like a religion down here in Texas.
It's over-processed, unhealthy, questionably-sourced chicken meal, breaded and cooked and serviced to brainwashed sheep. Anything to keep little Johnny and Mary quiet and out of Karen-mom's hair for a few minutes.

I wonder if the rise in popularity of CFA corresponds to the increase in kids on the spectrum. Hmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join