It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery God, will reveal for all and the Bible has a letter to Cyrus, written by God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The Mystery of which god is it......its door number 3, come on down, you're the next contestant....during Jacobs Trouble God will make it clear.
Leading to the assumption The Bible is from an author from beyond our domain. We hear that Cyrus released the captive Israel, gave em money and helpers to build a Temple and made a donation when it was finished.

Right there in Isaiah....Jeremiah was reading that during the end of captivity by the Babylonians. He realized the 70 years was over and showed king Cyrus a letter written personally to Him and God writing in there that He did it to let Cyrus know......who was God.....

Cyrus, our hero huh.!

A letter to Cyrus......personally and stating in Scripture He's letting Cyrus know who God is. And Cyrus was onboard with that! You?
edit on 10-10-2019 by GBP/JPY because: Ads

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Isaiah what.......53 maybe.....Goin from memory

Jeremiah what........43 or 63....someone go check.....

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
In before you reply to yourself!
edit on 10-10-2019 by Anathros because: Damnit! You're just too fast!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

Nope.. Missed it by THAT much.

I don't think I understand anything of this post. Where does the mystery come in?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Some wonder whom the real God is......or is science more valuable to a planet walker

God says in Scripture that all will know after that Magog thang, He's targeting letting the Jewish know finally......as they burn the nuclear fuel leftover for 7 years.....

originally posted by: StallionDuck

I don't think I understand anything of this post. Where does the mystery come in?

KJV it's " they will burn the leftover weapons for 7 years".....
edit on 10-10-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

No. The Bible was written by men. Any man claiming to speak for God is pretending to speak for God which is the height of human hubris.

God is unknowable, infinite, without limitations, and beyond our comprehension.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
KIng James???? For real. What a load of hooey. Lemme see all the books that the Council of Nicea left out, then we can talk. Otherwise its all unsubstantiated Roman propaganda.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Some wonder whom the real God is......or is science more valuable to a planet walker

My faith is in an omnipotent God of unconditional love. My God will allow everything through the gates of Heaven to experience eternal everlasting bliss regardless of our Earthly sins or how we practiced, or not practiced, our religion. All we have to do is not be afraid and go into the light when we die. Once through the gates we will look into the face of God and experience God's infinite beauty. Time will stop and we will only experience bliss for all eternaity.

Now you may think I am crazy or going to Hell. This is because my faith is STRONGER than yours. My faith in an omnipotent God of unconditional love means NO conditions. Love will let everyone through the gates of Heaven without judgment to experience eternal Heavenly bliss without denial. This is my unshakable faith. As I said, my faith is stronger than yours!

I have not a single shred of evidence to support my faith. This is why my faith in God is so special and profound.

edit on 10-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just saw your reply, agree 100 % with you....it's not really religion....

What about the letter from God to Cyrus.....

And in the letter it states that is the reason for God telling him in the letter....by name

a reply to: dfnj2015

edit on 10-10-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 10-10-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sweet. Tell Jeffrey Dahmer and Pol-Pot hey......Ima going elsewhere thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

God says in Scripture that all will know after that Magog thang, He's targeting letting the Jewish know finally......as they burn the nuclear fuel leftover for 7 years.....

originally posted by: StallionDuck

KJV it's " they will burn the leftover weapons for 7 years".....

Gog...and Magog? Do you know who they were and are? Further, what is the "land of unwalled villages"? I propose that there is only one country on this planet with a notable valley east of the sea plus unwalled villages. It cannot be the little mideastern country which calls itself "Israel" simply because the prophet did not recognize it. Besides, that country has lots of walls, gates, bars and locks. Where are these "mountains of Israel"?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Just saw your reply, agree 100 % with you....it's not really religion....

What about the letter from God to Cyrus.....

And in the letter it states that is the reason for God telling him in the letter....by name

As I said, I do not accept the letter is from God. God does not have a chosen people. God is the God of everyone equally. Anyone who thinks God only favors one group of people is delusional.

Thank God we've 300 years of science to dispel all the silly superstitions we have from goat herders. I doubt very much slitting the throat of any animal matters much to God. I doubt very much God would ever talk to man directly the same way you and I talk to each other. It's pure superstitious fantasy.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Sweet. Tell Jeffrey Dahmer and Pol-Pot hey......Ima going elsewhere thanks.

Why would you ever doubt God's infinite powers of forgiveness? Just because you can't do it doesn't mean God can't do it.

I would never lesson my faith one iota in thinking God would not be able to forgive someone.

Go elsewhere. Having REAL faith in God requires people who are willing to sacrifice their own petty desires for revenge.

edit on 10-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You are correct. There are zero intances of revenge in the bible so i stsnd corrected. Sorry Jacob and Esau....i wanna go somewhere where evil is treated the same as good...or not.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Ya know I'm Christian but reading this omg why do you people talk this way speaking in broken statements and poor punctuation. Jesus no wonder people are turned off by religion I couldn't get past the first 2 lines of this opening post without saying to myself what is this crap. Good luck being enlightening but know you are running off far more Christians than you're helping with this nonsense and God will judge you for that.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chanologist
Before your condemnation gets too sweeping, you should know there are other religious users on this site.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts
Nobody has ever charged my statements with being too short.

edit on 10-10-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
To be fair, I love the OP, not because I agree, but because I love pschos. I mean dude cracks me up.

a reply to: Chanologist

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
OP, I respectfully request that you rewrite your thread premise (because: WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY????), in complete sentences with actual recognized words and a clear progression of thought that people can follow.

Please! Or do you only post drunk? That's the only thing that makes sense- that you're posting drunk.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Magog is Russia

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: GBP/JPY

No. The Bible was written by men. Any man claiming to speak for God is pretending to speak for God which is the height of human hubris.

God is unknowable, infinite, without limitations, and beyond our comprehension.

How do you know? How can you know IT has unlimited love and other attributes you assign to Him/Her?
edit on 10-10-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join