It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Only delays until January when the deadline expires. If he’s still available/wanted he will join the team then. 90 day delay.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Its my understanding that until the House actually votes for a real deal, actual Impeachment Inquiry, its just a request letter that holds no legal binding. A real impeachment inquiry would need to have both sides involved. Schiff is running a sham impeachment inquiry and he knows it.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Bolton the snitch. He really thinks a lot of himself, doesn't he.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Elostone
Your not alone...my twit is in Arabic also
a reply to: crankyoldman

I cleared my cache and normal returned. What strikes me as odd is there was no reference to it easily found on a search - not even ATS recent posts has a note of it. It is kind of a thing it would seem.

I had that happen before and drove me crazy. Just add "?lang=en" to the end. Should only have to do it once.

Ex.
twitter.com/infinitechan?lang=en

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Its my understanding that until the House actually votes for a real deal, actual Impeachment Inquiry, its just a request letter that holds no legal binding. A real impeachment inquiry would need to have both sides involved. Schiff is running a sham impeachment inquiry and he knows it.

There are a lot of things they can "technically" do, but those same things also run counter to the American sense of fairness and justice. The longer they run them this way, the riskier it gets for them politically.

But, yes, the subpoenas don't carry weight unless their is some kind of vote behind them, but if they vote, then it opens the process up for Republicans to enter into proceedings.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for posting that YT vid. Never knew much about Watkins, but for some reason lately, I'm curious about him.

Did you catch this? Can't tell if he was joking or not.

Around the 18:50 mark: "I'm doing my best not to get clinton-ed".

No, had to go back and listen. Sounded like he was replying to whatever was said in his YT chat. I can't tell either.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Washington Examiner
‏Verified account @dcexaminer

"Have you received any money from that business dealing at all?"

Hunter Biden: "No."

"Not one cent?"

Biden: "Not one cent."

"Definitely not $1.5 billion?"

Biden: "It’s crazy... Alice in Wonderland... Rabbit hole... Cheshire cat."

twitter.com...

Video clip.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I just heard that Hunter Biden said he and his dad did not talk about Ukraine. Did the ABC interviewer show Hunter Biden the photo of him his dad and the Ukrainian Executives on the golf course?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yeah Bolton disappointing me. Expected more.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It looked like he was in a park doing the live stream. He said he had to go in a little while because people would be showing up. Evidently it was pretty early in the a.m. That's when he said he was doing his best not to get clinton-ed.
??? Sounds like he has been on a huge road trip all over the U.S.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It was displayed on my phone several hours ago here in Plil. the same. Thought it weird.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yea, roadtrip. That was the impression I got on one of his earlier videos. He mentioned a few weeks ago he drove from Oregon, I think Medford to Mississippi. Now he's back on the West coast.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

What was that dude (comedian?) that went on a road trip and suicided off a bridge here in Arizona? Kappy? Wasn’t he on a road trip?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I'm wondering if Ron is saying we are the new minute men... as in 60 minutes on the Qclock, timestamp decoding etc.

The minutemen flag of the great grandfather of a member was posted yesterday?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Yeah Bolton disappointing me. Expected more.

People who have done wrong, throw all loyalty out the window when they are subject to being exposed.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Isaac Kappy, bridge jumper in Bellemont, AZ. I'm not sure he was on a roadtrip but he was out in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Or new Guardians.?

Ron retweeted:

Ambellina
‏ @Ambellina77
Replying to @CodeMonkeyZ

Snake haters, read up on what Benjamin Franklin said of the Rattlesnake as representative of the Americans. The same is true of the bite that 8ch inflicted upon the world with simply using freedom of speech to speak truth into the darkness that democracy was dying in.
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Playing Devil's Advocate:

Is the photograph admissible in court?

Is it illegal for Hunter to be photographed with his dad and a few Ukrainian Execs?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This was posted on Twit by (72 Seconds) one that has a lot of followers, though they tend to be a bit "out there" as far as Im concerned. They did used to talk to me but half the time I couldnt make heads nor tails of what they were saying and they wouldnt explain for my questions and it just faded off eventually.

I am curious what would happen if you clock folks tried this on a couple things to see what happens.

"December 7 is Critical in understanding the Clock.

Wind it with All Markers.

Clock Started.

10 Days ..."

Twit link

"
edit on 10/15/19 by onehuman because: eta rearrange the qoute correctly

edit on 10/15/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join