It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
you want facts ?

I got facts

jt predicted the olympics wouldn't be held again right ?

well, guess what....

we only have 5 months before the final, irrefutable evidence of the hoax.

www.olympic.org...
TURIN 2006
XXth Olympic Winter Games
From the 10th to 26th February 2006

the countdown has begun until all these threads can be closed.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm no Titorite but...

Don't you think he might have meant the "proper" Olympics? You know, the summer games, the next of which is in 2008?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch
I'm no Titorite but...

Don't you think he might have meant the "proper" Olympics? You know, the summer games, the next of which is in 2008?

You want to believe it till the end don't you?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

01/29/01 12:25 (about the future) 238
((Are the Olympics still being played in your time?))
As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in in 2040.

what makes the winter olympics different ? they are still official. But for those that want to believe, they will find a way around this

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
wow the dude said he wasn't a Titorite and you still give him crap, where's the "Deny Ignorance " here? He added some Objective insights and bam he's labeled as a true beliver

Ok for the record priest I agree with you If there are no winter or summer olymipics then Titor was on to something, and possibly true. And for the Record I will not believe he is true untill I see civil war in the USA with my own eyes

Ok priest, this is about what Titor said then why on your signiture do you,and have stated you can't debunk him till the date 2006, but you continue as you allready have Debunked him? When you allready Admit that you can't till 2006 or is it the start of the winter olympics witch is in 2007 isn't it??

Priest you obviouslly believe that Titor is bunk, why? You have to admit its a facinating story. You after all have been posting to this thread for a while. Its easier to believe we are aproaching a civil war here in America, than not. Has anyone seen the inaugration video of Bush's second term? the cops using pepper spray for no reason, the historic walk of the president upto the White House....Bush could not do the walk and had to go like 50 mph to reach "Safety"

If you want to understand better what is happening in the USA today then read this site:

www.propertyrightsresearch.org...

look at the similaritys from then to now

Or do you still live in a box and think we are still a Free people?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well, I believe that Titor said the Civil War is going to occur in what will now be about a month's time. Even if we give it until the end of the year (which would be one crappy Christmas), we are still getting closer day by day to figuring out if Titor is a hoax or not. It is getting pretty close, but that doesn't mean it couldn't start on exactly the last day possible. He said that is when it started, and never said we would have any obvious things leading up to it that I can recall.

There are two paths you could go. If you believe in Titor, I would seriously start getting ready. If you don't believe in Titor, sit back and relax, and laugh just like you did at all the Y2K people

If you seriously believe in Titor, I would start doing as he suggested:

"The Ten Titor Commandments
"

1. Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead.
2. Do not kiss or have intimate relations with anyone you do not know.
3. Learn basic sanitation and water purification.
4. Be comfortable around firearms. Learn to shoot and clean a gun.
5. Get a good first aid kit and learn to use it.
6. Find 5 people within 100 miles that you trust with your life and stay in contact with them.
7. Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it.
8. Eat less.
9. Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.
10. Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in 10 min. and never return.

I personally don't know what I believe. I'm sort of neutral. I have only done number 10, which is just considering. I know that I don't care if Titor's predictions come true or not, I want to be prepared mentally to grab my stuff and run in the case of any major emergency. Although I don't know where you would hide or how to survive.

At least Titor is one of the big last dramatic predictions we have to worry about. After 2012, we've used up about all of the prophecy dates that we have, and we can just laugh at how silly it all was, and hopefully nobody will give credit to any predictions again.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
great point yarcofin, have any of the believers started to follow the 10 commandments ?

any ?

and LD, I'll change my sig to the olympics quote if it pleases you

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Something to consider:

A realistic event that could occur within JT's timetable which most likely would lead to the cancellation of the 2006 Winter Olympics --and something which is theoretically looming just around the corner-- is an avian (bird) flu pandemic.

If avian influenza turns into the full blown, world-wide, millions-of-people-dying catastrophe that the CDC & WHO (and others) say it could eventually become, I don't think it's too far a stretch to see *world gatherings* like the Olympics being postponed or cancelled --if for no other reason-- than as a means of preventing further spread of the disease and death.

Though Titor himself says --

As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004.
--which implies that conflict, not disease, is the reason for cancellation of the Olympics.

Anyway, neither Titorite nor Titorwrong here... just like the topic!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
And isnt THAT the whole point here?

To tell you the truth, i feel that 'was he right' or 'was he wrong' is just surface fluff. I could care less what the real answer is, and i have no reason to vehemently argue for one side or the other.

I, like each and every person who read the entire thing, was immediately thinking something along the lines of 'yeah right BS, but i'd like to see what he says - just in case' so i continued to read. What i found out is that things are progressing along the lines he said they would ('to a degree' admittedly) - any student of such esoteric things would be the first person to tell you that THAT is so easy and anyone can do it. I can. You can. And many many people before us have done it too. Forcasting probable future events and trends (especially trends) is nothing new and quite simple.

The OBVIOUS answer is that its all BS. We all know this.
But what if it's true? That causes one to think outside the box. It opens awareness. It's always a fun mental/spiritual game to play 'what if its true' with any mystery/conspiracy/conundrum.

The REALITY of the situation (at its very heart) is what it is: no one knows the answer except those involved and GOD. We are presented with the information and what we do with it is up to us the individual BUT it gets us thinking, its opens our eyes, it causes us to search for answers, to seek, to knock, and to find.... isn't that a good thing? Whether he was real or not is completely beside the point, a surface tangent.

I for one will lose no sleep if he is found to be a fraud. However, i WILL be prepared if he is not. Why not? What harm does it do me or anyone else to prepare for the worse case scenario? People have been doing it for thousands of years now (some of them successfully and some not).

It's an interesting story presented in a modern format thats as old as time.
Anyone unwilling to mentally play 'what if it's true' IMO deserves to be ridiculed far more than any believer or non believer. That kind of lazyness may cost you your life and the lives of those around you.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I would like to post my views on waco type events.

First of all, waco could be viewed from basicly 2 opposing angles.
A) Some religious nuts got ahold of some dangerous illegal weapons, shot some government ATF agents and then barricaded themselves from society until the military was used to 'gas them out' and then the religious nuts seeing that the end is near set themselves (with a bunch of children) on fire in which they all perished. - basicly the story that the government told us -
B) The Government killed some American citizens and lied about it for some unknown nefarious reasons. - more and more evidence points to this -

Some points to ponder concerning waco:
- David Koresh went alone for his daily jogging run at the same exact time each and every day. Why did the govmnt. not grab him (or take him out) then? They could have done it with no bloodshed (or anyone even knowing), end of story.
- Overhead thermal imaging cameras captured images of ATF agents shooting both rifles and grenades towards and into the Davidian Compound. The govmnt. denys this, saying that they never fired a shot during the final moments of the seige - even though we have proof to the contrary. Why is this?
- Audiotape that survived the seige clearly shows that they did NOT set themselves on fire... a direct quote "Oh My God!! They are setting the building on fire!!Douse the lights douse the lights!!Don't those f***ers know there are children in here!?!Oh My God Oh My God"
- All crime scene evidence was immediately afterwards destroyed by the govmnt. without any local or state law enforcement being able to examine it first. Why?
- During the initial phase of all events, why did ATF agents open fire on the Davidians (and use ladders and such to access upper floors) if they had a warrant for his arrest on weapons charges? I ask this because they did NOT use a SWAT team or use overwhelming force (doctrine law for such occasions) only a handful of agents - who were not wearing jackets that said ATF on them?

These are just a few off the top of my head, a more thourough search would of course bring up more questions. So, to summarize my views on waco type events:

A waco type event is one where citizens rights have been revoked. Where events are not told to us the way they really happened. The government does what they want whether it is against the law or not, or whether innocent people die or not. Where the 'shock factor' of the American viewing public is not only NOT minimized but encouraged.

Some examples of waco type events based upon my definition:
- 911 (check out posts on rense.com if you believe the official story)
- Anthrax in florida (once they traced it to a government scientist the story disappeared, no one has yet been on trial for it, even though they now know who did it)
- Iraq (we all know we were lied into a war. why?)
- Multiple bombing instances in Iraq (remember the 2 SAS who were caught planting a bomb and had a shootout with the IDF and then were 'rescued' from the very same forces they are training?)
- The Salt Lake City Rave (was all that really necessary?why?)
- Katrina (did you know that explosive evidence has been found at the levee breach? uh i mean SOLID FOUR FOOT THICK WALL - not a levee. And that had that wall not been blown, katrina would not have flooded the city? And what about the police shootout with people who turned out to be federal agents... why did they not identify themselves to the police, instead of shooting at them when they were discovered?)

do i really need to list any more waco type events?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
"Priest you obviouslly believe that Titor is bunk, why? You have to admit its a facinating story"

no question. And I will also say, as I have in the past, that I agree with most of his sentiments about where we are headed, and I believe time travel is possible.
The only explanation I have for why I come here so often is an annoying personality trait of mine, I love a good debate. Drives the little missus crazy, so I come here for a good hashing.
I get way over agressive here, its not my normal style, but a funny thing happens when you're anonymous, and the only way you can communicate is with black text, I wind up over emphasizing everything and repeating myself (duh )

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
My wife says the same thing...

peace

Good post Master Wu

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

01/29/01 12:25 (about the future) 238
((Are the Olympics still being played in your time?))
As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in in 2040.

what makes the winter olympics different ? they are still official. But for those that want to believe, they will find a way around this

You don't know what Titor meant though do you? Personally I wouldn't really class the Winter Olympics as the proper Olympic Games, the one held in the summer which hundreds of millions of people watch worldwide. They are The Olympics to me. Maybe Titor too? Maybe it just slipped his mind? He made a mistake? Maybe...you could go on. But there's no point as we'll never know exactly what he meant. It does frustrate me sometimes that more specific questions weren't asked of Titor, which could have cleared up issues such as this, but it's easy to look back in hindsight I suppose.

If Titor's story is correct it would make sense for the 2008 games to be cancelled, being held in Beijing and all. China might be "expanding" by then, as Titor "predicted".

And Vitchilo - I certainly don't want Titor's story to come true. Living in the UK I would almost certainly be dead within 10 years if this is not a hoax (I do still think it is a hoax by the way, but I'm keeping an open mind) unless I manage to make my way to South America or somewhere.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   

And Vitchilo - I certainly don't want Titor's story to come true. Living in the UK I would almost certainly be dead within 10 years if this is not a hoax (I do still think it is a hoax by the way, but I'm keeping an open mind) unless I manage to make my way to South America or somewhere.

According to Titor you would know when 'that moment' is about to arrive and be able to remove yourself from the cities:

John Titor
"I submit to you that when the moment comes it will be absolutely plain as day that you are unsafe in the cities. The millions people that stay will choose to stay. That's what comes as a surprise."

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Master Wu, I think your post on waco-type event was a good list, but don't these two ponts sort of clash?:

- Audiotape that survived the seige clearly shows that they did NOT set themselves on fire... a direct quote "Oh My God!! They are setting the building on fire!!Douse the lights douse the lights!!Don't those f***ers know there are children in here!?!Oh My God Oh My God"
- All crime scene evidence was immediately afterwards destroyed by the govmnt. without any local or state law enforcement being able to examine it first. Why?

If all evidence was destroyed, how do we still have a tape of it? Sorry, I don't know much of the details on this one. Whatever this waco thing was, was before my time. lol

Anyways just to go off on a tangent and back onto my post about the ten rules Titor set out, how many people are following them? Who is preparing? Has anybody that believes in Titor stocked up on canned food yet, gotten a lightweight survival bag full of stuff ready in case they suddenly have to leave their house, etc? Who has a plan, and how are they going to react if something DOES happen? I'm extremely skeptical about the whole Titor thing, and even I have slightly prepared. Even though I live in Canada, I'm less than an hour from the US border so I would be one of the first Canadians hit/invaded, so I should be ready too.
(This all assuming worst case scenario):
I think that roads will be closed off and there will be checkpoints/stops by military people, so taking a car is useless. I have a bike that I can ride quite well, and I have rode it for up to 6 hours a day on long adventures with friends, so I know it will last. There is a small series of paths in my city for non-motorized vehicles only, which are surrounded by trees the majority of the time. I expect to take this path out of my city, and ride as far north as possible. The only problem is if military happens to guard that path for some reason, I'm screwed pretty much.
I have two friends who I could depend on to come with me, and several more who don't have access to a bike so that could be a little trickier.
Being a lifeguard, I have a First Aid kit already made up and I can just grab it and go. Some other things I would take are: A few extra sets of clothing, all the non-perishable food in my kitchen, a few of the sharpest and largest knives in my kitchen (as well as a stone to sharpen them), box of matches or two, and I'm not sure what else so far.

What would you guys take, or what have you prepared so far? I think it is pretty good to lay out. Even if it seems pretty paranoid, it's good to have even in the event of something like Katrina.

[edit on 29-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

According to Titor you would know when 'that moment' is about to arrive and be able to remove yourself from the cities:

John Titor
"I submit to you that when the moment comes it will be absolutely plain as day that you are unsafe in the cities. The millions people that stay will choose to stay. That's what comes as a surprise."

I'm pretty sure if the UK came under nuclear attack the whole island would be pretty much uninhabitable, not just the major cities. We're just a tiny island remember, around the same size as Texas, so if London got nuked everyone from Aberdeen to Plymouth would be screwed, I think, unless anyone can tell me different.

Titor said "Europe is a mess" but hinted that South America remained fairly untroubled so it would make sense to try and make my way over there if things start kicking off around 2008. I still think whoever was behind Titor just got lucky with the general gist of his predictions. I doubt there will be a civil war in America, I just can't see it happening. But I think it is worth having a plan of some kind just in case.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmmm

www.cnn.com...

NEW YORK, (Reuters) -- The Arctic ice shelf has melted for the fourth straight year to its smallest area in a century, driven by rising temperatures that appear linked to a buildup of greenhouse gases, U.S. scientists said Wednesday.

Scientists at NASA and the National Snow and Ice Data Center, which have monitored the ice via satellites since 1978, say the total Arctic ice in 2005 will cover the smallest area since they started measuring.

Scientists say the Arctic is warming faster than the rest of the globe because water or bare earth, once uncovered, soaks up more heat than ice and snow. That process means melting can spur even warmer temperatures and more melting.

and yet JT stated....
06 November 2000 09:08 (about the future) 19
No, the ice caps are not melting any faster than they are now. There is also far less smog and industrial waste in 2036.

debunked ?

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
No, not debunked I'm afraid.

The ice caps probably will be melting at the same rate in 2036 as they are now.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

"For those of us who live in the changing conditions every day, there's no question. We see it. We feel it every single day," Cochran said.

Satellite records released on Wednesday showed that sea ice coverage in the arctic region has fallen for the last four years with "unusually early springtime melting in areas north of Siberia and Alaska," according to a study by the University of Colorado, NASA and the University of Washington.

Such changes have also contributed to falling ice coverage in the Arctic Sea, with spring and summer melting happening 17 days earlier than usual, according to the satellite study.

The disappearance of ice and snow uncovers dark surfaces of the ground and sea, which absorb more solar heat and warm up the landscape, said Vladimir Romanovsky, a permafrost expert at the University of Alaska Fairbanks' Geophysical Institute.

www.msnbc.msn.com...
New satellite observations show that sea ice in the Arctic is melting faster while air temperatures in the region are rising sharply, scientists say.

Since 2002, satellite data have revealed unusually early springtime melting in areas north of Siberia and Alaska. Now the melting trend has spread throughout the Arctic, according to a national collaboration of scientists.

what this proves is the condition gets worse every year, thus in 31 years, it will certainly be worse than it is today, and melting at a faster rate.
yeah right. the ice caps aren't melting any faster. suuuuuure

[edit on 29-9-2005 by syrinx high priest]

[edit on 29-9-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thank you Yarcofin for reading my post (it seems sometimes that not many do). And yes, you did catch a discrepancy. I put those next to each other in that order for exactly that purpose: for someone to notice.

The reason i wanted someone to notice was that hopefully it would spark personal investigations by others.

The answer to your question is outside the box. David Koresh was on the phone with a local radio station at the very moment the seige started. The radio station recorded the conversation but did not air it.

There, ive left another one :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join