It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the Deep State hate Trump?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The Deep State hates Trump for several reasons but the main one is War.

These people had plans for war throughout the Middle East while doing regime change and nation building. They truly have a lust for war and they're both Democrats and Republicans. Many of them are in the C.I.A. which is still ran by the Bush family. Papa Bush put his stamp on the C.I.A. and they will run it for years to come.

This is why so many Never Trumpers are Neocons. You see Neocon Nicole Wallace, former Bush-Cheney communication director with a show on MSNBC. You see this guy all over CNN and MSNBC hating Trump.

This is warmonger Bill Kristol. He was one of the main architects behind Iraq. The Neocons said we need to look for a big event and then use that event to pivot to Iraq. That's exactly what Bush did with 9/11. Bush was a Neocon puppet.

If a Neocon was in office when Iran shot down the drone, we would be in an all out war with Iran right now. Trump stopped it and said killing 150 people isn't the right response to our drone being shot down. Neocon Bolton was livid and of course he's no longer there. My guess is soon, he will be the darling of the media when he bashes Trump.

Trump gave a speech during the campaign where he destroyed any notion of regime change and nation building. He also went after Iraq.

You then have to ask yourself, why is the media and the Democrats joining forces with known warmongers when they claim to be against war? Why wouldn't the Democrats support Trump and we can finally rid the Republicans of the Neocon hold over Foreign policy?

It's because Democrats are warmongers also. They want regime change and they want to do nation building. Obama did it with Egypt and Libya with uprisings. They tried to do it with Syria but Assad was too strong. If Hillary was President, we would be at war with Assad. This is why the Neocons supported her. Here's Trump going after Hillary for Syria and he says she will start World War 3.

Here's more videos about Neocon Hillary. The Neocons, which are the Republican Foreign Policy establishment, supported warmonger Hillary. Rand Paul says Hillary is a Neocon.

Here's news reports about Neocons supporting Hillary.

Here's the people at Morning Joe with Joe Scarborough calling Hillary a Neocon. Now it's just a hate Trump show in the morning but they got dissed at Mar-A-Lago and they have been Trump haters ever since. Remember, Joe and Mika were the biggest Trump ass kissers when the election started.

Here's one last video on Hillary the warmonger.

It's amazing to me to see the media and Democrats with this blind hate for Trump and all they're doing is giving power back to the Neocons.

I don't support everything Trump does but I know he's standing in the way of the Neocon plan for a global world war that starts in the Middle East. Here's some about Joe Biden:

Joe Biden, Warmonger

His 2003 vote in favor of the invasion of Iraq, a thus far endless war that many recognize as the biggest foreign policy blunder of the last 40 years.

His 2011 decision to advise Obama not to send a military team to kill Osama bin Laden. The mission was successful and is today seen as one of the biggest foreign policy wins of Obama’s presidency.

His support for Obama’s intervention in the Yemen civil war, which rages on today, as Saudi Arabia, backed by the United States, bombs schools, hospitals, weddings, funeral parties, and, worst of all, a school bus that was carrying 38 children.

His 2013 backing of airstrikes on Syria without proper congressional authorization.

His support for sending more troops into our failed conflict in Afghanistan even after Obama promised to end the war by 2014.

It’s clear that Biden is a hawk who still foolishly believes that America can—and should—be a global champion of democracy and the world’s policeman.

www.theamericanconservative.com...

It's clear they want to overthrow Trump. They now want to impeach him using anonymous whistle blowers. This way nobody can know how bias they are.

It's all about war. Sadly, Trump has no control because most of the Republican party Foreign Policy establishment is ran by Neocon never Trumpers. Trump's big mistake was trying to reach out and work with Neocons after the election. He should have made Newt the Chief of Staff, Rudy the AG, fired Comey immediately and replace him with Trey Gowdy and more. Trump tried to appease the GOP establishment and they hate him.
edit on 7-10-2019 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
yes that's pretty much it.

However try as they might we the people now know their true agendas and it will never happen now on our watch.

This is why the right to bear arms must never be given up.
Arms are our last stance when their usual last ditch solution (assassination) is committed.

Trump is our last true hope, his disclosure mentality is second to none and unheard of in politics so far.
This is the golden egg of electing a non career politician to office.

In god we trust.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

They dont hate him that's a ruse, he's controlled opposition.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Ah , there EVIL ?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

The other Explanation could be that there are Traitors within the Federal Bureaucracy that think they Have " Power " they NEVER Did Possess Legally .

Exclusive— Stephen Miller Exposes the Deep State: ‘A Collection of Permanent Bureaucrats Enmeshed Inside the Federal Government’

Miller continued, “One of the gravest threats that we face today — and I can’t emphasize this enough — to our republican form of government is the unelected deep state, and I’ll explain what I mean by that. The Constitution of the United States, Article II, states very clearly that, and this is a quote, ‘The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.’ What that means is that the whole executive power is vested in one democratically elected person: the president. The president, who is accountable to the voters — the president, who is accountable to the American people, holds and wields the executive power. Every other person in the federal government in the executive branch is an extension of his authority, is acting as an extension of his authority delegated to them. They have no independent authority. So when a deep state bureaucrat says, ‘I don’t want Donald Trump to be president. I don’t want to effectuate his policies. I don’t want to carry out his agenda, so I will do the opposite,’ they’re violating the Constitution and they’re taking away the power of the American people to elect who heads the executive branch and what policies they implement.”

Miller said what Trump is facing would be the equivalent of a member of Congress having disloyal staff forced on them from their predecessors — people working to undermine that member’s wishes on a daily basis.

www.breitbart.com... e-federal-government/

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

You phrased your title as a question. It seems more like you're educating us, than asking for us to educate you.

BTW..Thanks for the info!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

cause they cant pay everyone

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I’d largely agree with most of what you said. I’d say, though, that they don’t hate trump. It’s not about hate. It’s just their standard reaction to anyone they don’t completely control. Trumps actions still largely support the deep state, just slower than they would like. Also, you focus mainly on neocons, but I think it’s actually more the neoliberals, though there’s not very much difference there.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
I’d largely agree with most of what you said. I’d say, though, that they don’t hate trump. It’s not about hate.

Oh yes they do thats crystal clear. As does the majority of the media.
Keep coming - over to the right. Your nearly there.

We welcome you.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Haha, im about as progressive as they come. But no, I don’t think they hate trump. They merely hold him in contempt, like they do most everyone else. I don’t think they hated saddam or Afghanistan or Snowden and assange. They just go full bore to absolutely destroy anything that stands in their way. In the same way you bear no hate for the ants in your back yard, or the weeds in your garden.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
Haha, im about as progressive as they come. But no, I don’t think they hate trump. They merely hold him in contempt, like they do most everyone else. I don’t think they hated saddam or Afghanistan or Snowden and assange. They just go full bore to absolutely destroy anything that stands in their way. In the same way you bear no hate for the ants in your back yard, or the weeds in your garden.

Roger that, no offence intended i was merely pointing out that i could see a lean to the right.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The 'Deep State' is a catch phrase from Cambridge Analytics. This along with other phrases like 'Drain the Swamp' get a reaction from their target addience. It was catch phrases like this that help sway many naive voters. It truly is an excessive in psy-ops and so many of you have been duped.

www.forbes.com...

If you are a bit foggy about just what big data is about, and if you don’t quite get all the fuss over Cambridge Analytica, now so much in the news, here are several terms that will bring it all into perspective: “drain the swamp,” “crooked Hillary,” “deep state” and likely “lock her up.”

We may think of those phrases as slogans from the winning presidential campaign of Donald Trump, and they certainly were.

But they were actually coined several years earlier—and not by Trump at all—but by the minds behind Cambridge Analytica, the secretive British company now at the center of the uproar over unauthorized harvesting of Facebook user data.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Yeah, many of us, especially here on ats, have been aware of the deep state long before Cambridge. And we are aware of Cambridge analytics psy ops, but big industry, banking, and intel have been conjoined in pulling the real strings for far longer. The real deep state is not a psyop phantom.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It doesn't exist - the 'secret state', 'shadow government# etc.. is a load of bollocks, it collapsed after the Cold War - doesn't matter if you vote right or left you still send up with the same # - Internationally it's known as Static Statism - the US has two parties, neither have policies, solutions or the slightest idea of what is going in the world; they just spend hundreds of millions a year scrawling through every piece of information someone has ever said so they can 'expose them' if they change their mind or attitude.

Politiciains are no longer leaders, visionaries or hold any real power, they're reduced to a minor managerial role. Because the State is static, the public have no awareness, ability or power to change anything. As like what happened when the British Empire collapsed, the strong narrative and leadership of the US has crumbled (since the 60s). The narratives you were once confidently told to try and make sense of the world have collapsed. All you have are tiny fragments that less than a billionth of what goes on each day and PR companies like Cambridge Analytica and the one the Dems usee (name escapes me) invent catchphrases and psychological manipulation and exploitation to make people think they grasp a single ioata of it.

As for Iraq - US Spies were desperately trying to tell journalists it was all fake - but journalists didn't listen as the DoD Central Command spent $500m a year censoring what war reporting made it back to the US and threw out or killed nearly 186 journalists who broke and exposed this in 'crossfire' - there's footage out there and CPJ/Reporters Without Borders of the US intentionally killing journalists who didn't 'embed' with them.

Most 'Iraq War News was completely fake and invented by the DoD - private Jessica Lynch was never captured or carjacked and eventual rescue by US special forces that dominated the news and won her many war medals was completely and utterly fabricated - the reality was she tipped the van overdue to careless driving, murdered her US/Coalition soldiers travelling with her and the US were desperate for something to distract real journalists from the war crimes the US committed in Fallujah, illegal use of chemical weapons and white phosphorus intentionally on women and children and leaving the entire area more radiated and causing more birth defects than Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined.

CNN had a channel called 'best of the bombs' showing non-stop 'highlights' of US cruise missiles being fired/hitting places all night - they never told the audience the accuracy of the bombs was only 25% at best and the majority of what they were watching were innocent civillians being murdereed by million dollar weapons that don't even work and are being dropped on mud huts.

The people keep fighting each other, or thinking they're fighting the man when in reality you're lining their pockets and giving them everything they want - we have a similar thing in the UK now called the Behavioral Insights Team. People argue over Brexit while the Government front bench all own futures and hedges on the pound dropping/cost of imports rising, so the government lay back counting their money while the public squable between each other instead of working together and getting the relevanrt people prosecuted.
edit on 7-10-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Hey, and that’s all pretty good! Fair assessment, largely I’d say. Except shadow govt can mean many things. Largely here I mean the unelected forces that control our govt, and that absolutely exists. You can call it the rogue intel agencies, or the corporate coup, but the reality is that the us is pushed and controlled by people that are not the voting public or the elected officials. Whether it’s dole and Chiquita lobbying to overthrow Honduras govt, or big oil assassinating eco protesters in Brazil, or the banking cartel bribing a bailout and get out of jail free card for themselves.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There has been an entrenched culture established through government and private industry for generations. The profits of war makes good economic returns, make money on the sales, make money on the clean up. There is a long history with people like George Soros sharing his upbringing through war. Billions of dollars and a lot of resources bouncing all around the planet. I guess ya kinda get use to it.

Trump wants to clean a lot of this up, going against a lot of the profits and resources of war. As for the hate right now, a lot of people do not want to be fired and look for a new job. some are scared of prison. Others don't have a clue and have been brain washed over many years of misinformation.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Cause he belongs to an opposing group that 's taking power from them....do you read the opinions of other experts ?? look for geopolitics authors/writers

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
For those taking notes, the deep state is now the opposition party not the people with any actual power.
Keep note for future reference.

Makes Al Gore solely responsible for 9/11, who knew? No wonder w looked so lost, poor soul.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join