It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the Deep State hate Trump?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
There has been an entrenched culture established through government and private industry for generations. The profits of war makes good economic returns, make money on the sales, make money on the clean up.

I'd agree with this statement (up to this point) -- that there's a culture that says we can run off and save (or police) the world and so we do.

But I question the second part...

Trump wants to clean a lot of this up...

So far, the people he's put into positions of power and authority have been forced out because of allegations of misconduct and a lot of other reasons (and some have simply resigned, protesting that the administration isn't responding to them). Wikipedia lists 169 of them and there'll be more: en.wikipedia.org...

You can't clean something up if you put in lazy janitors, janitors who steal from you, janitors who bring in friends and party, and if you keep hiring and firing janitors after only a few weeks. Trump clearly doesn't know how to pick the right person for a job and this makes him very ineffective.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Trump clearly doesn't know how to pick the right person for a job and this makes him very ineffective.

I know he has had a lot more practice at it than me. Had a whole TV series on hiring and firing people. A lot of people where not ready for Trump to get in. Has taken a while for Trump to get established in the role, establish a trustworthy network, Q helps but are others too.

He has done great work getting the judicial system working again. Already big improvements made in limiting human trafficking networks. Has worked to find many peaceful solutions to global conflicts.

Still has a lot of domestic issues to content with. Like with starting any new role, it take a few years to get the hang of it. Some departments still need a lot of work in getting the law right. The blended contrast of too much and too little law side by side is behind a lot of the conflict. The color of law is what it has become. How can we progress united as a species when playing by different rules?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Exclusive— Stephen Miller Exposes the Deep State: ‘A Collection of Permanent Bureaucrats Enmeshed Inside the Federal Government’

Miller continued, “One of the gravest threats that we face today — and I can’t emphasize this enough — to our republican form of government is the unelected deep state, and I’ll explain what I mean by that. The Constitution of the United States, Article II, states very clearly that, and this is a quote, ‘The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.’ What that means is that the whole executive power is vested in one democratically elected person: the president. The president, who is accountable to the voters — the president, who is accountable to the American people, holds and wields the executive power. Every other person in the federal government in the executive branch is an extension of his authority, is acting as an extension of his authority delegated to them. They have no independent authority. So when a deep state bureaucrat says, ‘I don’t want Donald Trump to be president. I don’t want to effectuate his policies. I don’t want to carry out his agenda, so I will do the opposite,’ they’re violating the Constitution and they’re taking away the power of the American people to elect who heads the executive branch and what policies they implement.”

Miller said what Trump is facing would be the equivalent of a member of Congress having disloyal staff forced on them from their predecessors — people working to undermine that member’s wishes on a daily basis.

Exactly and for this very reason, I have always maintained that Trump has the authority to fire anyone and everyone he wishes, for any reason or just because he wants to, regardless of any federal laws that purport to grant employees some kind of right contrary to the Constitutionally delegated Executive Power.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Trump clearly doesn't know how to pick the right person for a job and this makes him very ineffective.

I know he has had a lot more practice at it than me.

I would bet that if I asked you to find someone honest and reliable to run a government agency, that you could search and use a vetting process to find someone suitable -- right? If I asked you right now to nominate someone to run the Energy Department; someone reliable who would know about policy and would be acceptable to the Senate, I bet you could come up with a nice list within a few hours; a list that could be checked over for the right candidate.

He can't even manage that -- and he has more resources than either you or I have.

Has taken a while for Trump to get established in the role, establish a trustworthy network, Q helps but are others too.

But the "trustworthy network" has written a number of negative books about him, and there's a lot of ongoing leaks including the recent whistleblowers.

He has done great work getting the judicial system working again.

He nominated about half the Appellate Court judges that other presidents have, and about half the District Court judges that other presidents nominated by this time. Almost 1/4th of the District Court judges were rejected. This isn't getting the judicial system working. (source: www.brookings.edu...)

Already big improvements made in limiting human trafficking networks.

He's delayed money to deal with it and eliminated money that helped them clear their records : www.nbcnews.com...

Has worked to find many peaceful solutions to global conflicts.

Nothing unusual. Most presidents do.

As I said, a huge issue is that he doesn't find and hire the best to "drain the swamp." How can someone be effective if their right-hand men (and women) can't and don't do the job they're hired for?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
*MORE EVIDENCE OF THEIR HATE*

Breaking: To quote the evil media: "The Walls are closing in on the Whistleblower!"

It took 18 days of colluding before the Whistleblower and Schiff/Pelosi launched their SCAM.

Irate Whistleblower? Nope!: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

If I asked you right now to nominate someone to run the Energy Department;

That one is going to take a while to clean up, some toxic issues in the basement there. DOE is at the center of a lot of things, very political position. While the CIA is still running around like a bunch of clowns there are bigger issues to deal with in the short term.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod
That article really says a whole bunch of nothing new.
Voters have been targeted in many ways, and Cambridge analytica was just one. It still didn't make anybody do anything. It was just targeted marketing. I have read how they talked about Spiritcooking being some targeted thing to keep people from voting for Hillary Clinton. It treated it like Spirit cooking really prison at her as a cannibal. Some people might have accepted that, but personally I think most people just saw a very disgusting taste in art, and the whole goat's blood thing was past disgusting.
only people who were very superstitious and really believed in this big satanic conspiracy anyways might have bought into that. Personally, I started thinking that lady was some kind of spy or money launderer because nobody would pay for art like that.
edit on 8-10-2019 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

It Always Comes Down to Good Vs Evil in " This World " . Man's Fate was Sealed from the Beginning of Time ...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Post removed by staff.
edit on 10/16/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

If I asked you right now to nominate someone to run the Energy Department;

As someone watching over the nuclear, oil, gas and electrical industries, there is the energy direction of a nation on the line. Wrapped up with the economic, political and military forces all around the world. Someone with a high security clearance helps to get a better picture of reality. A lot of new energy technology is on the rise, Trump has pushed for the release of patents that are getting shelved. Someone with a strong science background and economic understanding.

For the NNPT treaty to get back online this is an important role, if it is possible. Some one like Steve Quayle sounds well connected and a good heads up on the situation. David Adair has a strong science background and good vision for the future. Due to the competitive nature around energy policy and how it works with military goals Chuck Norris could be good too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join