It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas City: Gunman on run after four shot dead in bar.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This has only just come in.

A Hispanic man has shot four people dead at a bar in Kansas.

Could this be a revenge attack for what happened in Texas recently ? Hopefully not.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Something stemming from a bar fight?

Early news feeds are suggesting that, none of the dead are being identified as of yet but one man did state that his nephew was one of those killed and he has a Hispanic name, so I don't see this as anything more than a tragic result of irrational behavior.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Not everything is a conspiracy.

Let's see, alcohol + drunks + someone with a gun.

I'm going with that equation without even knowing if it's a bar that is in an area known for crime.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
They are reporting this was a members only bar, so maybe a member who got barred or disgruntled ex employee, but not likely as someone would have recognized them.
Drugs/gang dispute ?
Bar fight go WAY out of control ?
Hell, it could have been over sports.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I'm going with alcohol fueled fued.

It looks BBC just couldn't pass the opportunity to pepper in talking about El Paso. Whether they were trying to imply relation, or sensationalize by just bringing up other heart string pulling stories is anyone's guess.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Just a tad bit ironic that the BBC provides a description of the killers race. However when n incident occurs inside England they are prevented from identifying a suspect in any way other than a first name, no pictures, and they seem at times to go to great links to not provide any sort of race description.

The American reports I have read have not provided any description of this shooter at all. The mental gymnastics performed to attempt to tie one tragedy to another by absolute supposition is appalling and frankly disgusting. The facts are not known as to who or why and the jump to conclusions is frankly just another scream for attention.

What a shame we have reduced ourselves to such a level. We can always depend on our national media to report supposition as fact, but now when the media does not to divide, we do it for them. Shame, again the few facts to be reported thus far have not provided any description of the assailant nor the victims whose families haven't yet been notified but we now feel it's okay to attempt to divide without even the basic facts. And why race is even important just shows where some of us reside, the gutter.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
...so I don't see this as anything more than a tragic result of irrational behavior.

Wow, that's some amazing insight... Because at first, I was just assuming it was the result of totally rational behavior.
edit on 6-10-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Why should the race of someone who committed a crime be hidden? Protecting minds who are easily hurt?

Truth is often killed first.

"We are looking for some guy who shot a person."
"What does he look like?"
"Some guy. I could give a better description but it would hurt too many people's feelings."

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

...so I don't see this as anything more than a tragic result of irrational behavior.

Wow, that's some amazing insight... Because at first, I was just assuming it was the result of totally rational behavior.

You know, you're right and I deserve that insult.

Mea Culpa.

I'll just blame guns and try to punish innocent law-abiding citizens like your leftists do from now on.

My bad.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Living as I do in the Kansas City metro, I find it very odd to learn of this incident on ATS, and reported by a Brit with the BBC as a source. Am I out of touch? Are the bodies only beginning to pile up??

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Oh don't be a sook, it wasn't an insult... just a harmless joke.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Mea Culpa.

I'll just blame guns and try to punish innocent law-abiding citizens like your leftists do from now on.

My bad.

You forgot to mention drunks + alcohol + guns as mentioned prior.

Weird, but if you remove the gun, you have just drunks...

Could have still been a spoon attack.

*rubs the thread and runs off back to the IT sequel...*

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Oh don't be a sook, it wasn't an insult... just a harmless joke.

I read that hearing eric bana being chopper..

haha...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

No, I said something stemming from a bar fight.

*shrugs*

A tragic event none-the-less.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Update ...

www.foxnews.com...

Tomasic said the shooting stemmed from an earlier altercation, in which the two gunmen had apparently fought with some people inside the bar, left, then returned with handguns.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I suggest we close all bars at midnight.
These shootings always happen after midnight...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

I saw the links on Drudge before coming to briefly check in here. But I haven't tapped into local news at all today. Too busy with shopping, housework, etc.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

oh yeah its most definitely for revenge...............

wheres the retarded face emoji?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
White guy = MSM coverage all week. #Guncontrolnow

POC = out of the MSM news cycle before Monday

Illegal = All week in the MSM new cycle because Trump is a racist. The guy only shot people because of Trump’s racist policies. #impeach

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

a reply to: gallop

No, I said something stemming from a bar fight.

*shrugs*

A tragic event none-the-less.

Whew, just finished that movie, it's a bit strange.. More a comedy. I do love Ray Person. He always has fun with a Skarsgård brother.

So now, clearly thinking, without guns people still would have been shot in a bar fight. I realise this now.

What was I thinking !!

Anyhoo, orf to a vr asmr bedime interlude.. if I can get past that silly poppy character.. gosh she's mint in vr.

Hooroo!

<<   2  3 >>

join