It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Speaker PELOSI and MSM Conspire to Dupe the American Public with a FAKE Trump Impeachment.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

they need to be forced to tell America who the puppet-masters are.

The same ones who have controlled the game since before you were born.

Did you really believe the Russians were out to get you since the 40's? Meanwhile the trillions that have gone to the MIC would have made you all millionaires. Keep paying taxes to the "war machine"

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Nothin

If established politicians at higher levels are nothing more than puppets, they need to be forced to tell America who the puppet-masters are.

Do you think that anyone has the power to force the dog to bite it's master ?
Do you know any mid to upper level politicians that are not puppets ?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

It's not fake if it's happening. And it is happening.
It might be a long prepared political scheme, but if Trump wouldn't have been so stupid and act like a president instead of a mafia boss they wouldn't got anything to impeach him for.
I think it's quite telling that an opinion piece which is nothing but distorting the current events has you in full blown denial of reality.
And it's not patriotic at this point to keep on testing facts just because you love your dear leader so much. It's actually undemocratic and unamerican because it's displaying the kind of mindset America historically has stood up against.
Trump might not be a dictator but his followers surely would fit in countries like North Korea.
At this point there's really no excuse for what Trump did. Even if you buy into this whole "he's doing it because he fights corruption" to withhold military aid to an ally because you want dirt on a fellow American is just a disgrace and nothing but extremely embarassing on the world stage.
Remember China's response? "We don't get involved in internal American affairs"
It's a sad day when the Communist party has more dignity and common sense than the "leader of the free world"
America doesn't live on an isolated planet and Trump has isolated and damaged America's reputation and stand, it's a diplomatic nightmare and not only a national travesty.

But go ahead, stick your head in the sand "it's fake"
Pathetic

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Reality is an unfortunate Bitch 😎

Take a look at how the Mainstream Media, Adam Schiff, Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio, Nancy Pelosi keep REALITY HIDDEN from a public they consider too stupid to "dig" and uncover it on their own.

Latest example of the above deceivers being deceitful, is how they omit mentioning this TRUTH:

“The Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters”

“The Treaty is self-executing. It provides for a broad range of cooperation in criminal matters.

Mutual assistance available under the Treaty includes: taking of testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records, and articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or identifying persons; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint, confiscation, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the requested state.”
An Excellent Quick Read: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Russian influence HOAX Russian collusion HOAX stormy Daniels HOAX Kavanaugh HOAX he’s racist HOAX he’s gonna crash the economy HOAX he’s anti women HOAX blue wave HOAX impeachment HOAX

Next I bet some low-info easily-manipulated media-fed screecher is gonna claim that Trump isn’t going to win a second term because “the polls”. Well, that’s another leftist HOAX

The vast majority of Americans support the President. Regardless of what the media and their easily-fooled audience are saying. He’s more-than-guaranteed the popular vote next year, that’s undisputed.

So even if he does get impeached (he won’t), he’s still getting a second term.

Chin up libs, only five more years.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

If established politicians at higher levels are nothing more than puppets, they need to be forced to tell America who the puppet-masters are.

Waterboarding may be in order 😎

(no not California surf boarding)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

So if these machinations started in Jan 2019 why have Republicans be silent?

I didn't think the Supreme court acted without someone first saying " hey what about this "

So it looks like Trump has been abandoned by his own party?

Abandonment by a select few of the general iniquities within 😎

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
How do you fake an impeachment process?
I mean, really?

The same way Democrats falsely stated as fact that Donald Trump colluded with Russia to affect the 2016 election outcome.

So far, the only thing REAL about Democrats is that they love to create FAKE realities to hurt America and America's President.

I thought that was the press, not the Democrats.

Besides, the US has had Presidents that actually did the wrong thing.

Remember Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinski? He was a Democrat, he did the wrong thing and was impeached for it.

Impeachment is part of the process for preventing a dictatorship by a bad President.

If Trump did nothing wrong, he has nothing to fear (although he is rather a querulous little thing, from all his Tweets and press comments).

If you really wanted a strong leader, perhaps next time you wouldn't vote for such a whingey wimp?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I beg your pardon !! 😎

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

If the puppet-masters are out of reach, so be it. I'm satisfied if the puppets are indicted and convicted.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

At least the proof was genuine with the Clinton scandal 😎

He even admitted he lied 😎

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

1. We shall see.

2. I don't know ANY politicians personally.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I repeat for the 33rd time,

If America is to remain on top, it will have to turn into an empire, just as the roman republic turned into an empire to dominate the world.

Only then will it surpass Great Britain as the greatest empire of all time.

Democrats? Republicans? Both are easily bought by any lobby that pays them more. They are puppets.

Left/right duality is a mechanism by the elites to keep the people divided.

One Great Leader.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Want to see which republicans are corrupt and scared look which ones are abandoning him.

The American people have not abandoned him. And thats all that matters.

Btw Trump doesnt care about D or R if you are corrupt you are screwed.

How do you not love that about him?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Thankfully, SOME Democrats in Congress are being bothered by their Conscience, and bothered by how they're ignoring Common Sense.

Debbie Dingell (D-Mi) said today that she was "pressured" by certain House Democrats to support Impeaching President Trump.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If you really wanted a strong leader, perhaps next time you wouldn't vote for such a whingey wimp?

LOL it must kill your ego to be constantly beaten by a "whingey whimp"

I bet he wins this one to.
edit on 6-10-2019 by hyperlexic because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2019 by hyperlexic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

1. We shall see.

2. I don't know ANY politicians personally.

Are you saying that you don't know whether politicians are 'real', or lap-dogs ?

Did you want another crack at answering my first question ?

Why do Trump fans believe that he is working to out the 'deep-state',
but that the attacks on him are all done by 'the Dems' ?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

No one has answered my question of the Ops premise " the supreme court should intervene "

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

So if these machinations started in Jan 2019 why have Republicans be silent?

I didn't think the Supreme court acted without someone first saying " hey what about this "

Abandonment by a select few of the general iniquities within 😎

The corrupt Republicans who decided to avoid being exposed by President Trump, left Congress voluntarily. Flake, Ryan, Corker, immediately come to mind.

There are others who have remained. They are either aggressive anti-Trump, or silent... neither supporting or condemning the President.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic

Want to see which republicans are corrupt and scared look which ones are abandoning him.

The American people have not abandoned him. And thats all that matters.

Btw Trump doesnt care about D or R if you are corrupt you are screwed.

How do you not love that about him?

Hi HL.
Is there a master-list somewhere, about how many politicians, and 'big-timers', that have quit, or been fired, since Trump has been in office ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join