It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Speaker PELOSI and MSM Conspire to Dupe the American Public with a FAKE Trump Impeachment.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Saturday, October 5, 2019

FYI: Nancy Pelosi and 90% of the media, are emulating the Obama Administration playbook. They honestly believe Americans are STUPID, and are running a FAKE impeachment inquiry as if it's something OFFICIAL. (It's not.)

Several years ago the architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber, admitted on camera the Democrats who were assembling healthcare legislation were “relying upon the stupidity of the American voter”….

Fast forward to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in 2019 and her “official impeachment inquiry” by decree; she’s doing the exact same thing.

Speaker Pelosi, working through a carefully constructed political dynamic assembled by the hired staff from the Lawfare alliance, has sold her constituency on an impeachment process that structurally doesn’t exist.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi could never succeed in the scheme were she not assisted by a compliant media.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... tructed-to-manufacture-obstruction/

IMO, Americans are not "stupid". The vast majority are simply not being informed of this SCAM that Pelosi and the MSM are running.

For instance, most Americans are unaware that Nancy Pelosi hired a special House lawyer in January 2019. His job was/is to change House rules to favor the Democrat majority, by handicapping the Republican minority. (i.e. Republicans can NOT present evidence during an impeachment inquiry, or subpoena witnesses. ONLY Democrat committee leaders can.)

There's more on Nancy Pelosi's House Rule Changes at: theconservativetreehouse.com...< br />

IMO, The Supreme Court needs to intervene and lay down the law to Pelosi.

Or else SCOTUS Justice John Roberts could find himself presiding over a SHAM impeachment trial, after the House sends its unethically (illegally?) constructed Trump Impeachment Articles over to the Senate, and leader Mitch McConnell is too weak-kneed to reject holding a vote.

On a hopeful (fighting back) not, I think the Executive Branch is preparing a lawsuit against Pelosi, Schiff, Nader, Cummings, Waters, Et al., for cutting out the Republicans, and for telling the American public. and those being subpoenaed, that the Impeachment Inquiry is real/official, when IT IS NOT.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/5/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
She needs to be sued for personal funds. That will shut her up

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can we just agree if something is not video coming out of a politicians mouth then everything else is just mudslinging lies?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
IMO, Americans are not "stupid". The vast majority are simply not being informed of this SCAM that Pelosi and the MSM are running.

Maybe the people who think they know the truth are simply unaware they are being programmed by propaganda:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Key congressional democrats are treating America's solemn impeachment process like an "experiment" that can tweaked to damage whomever they don't like. Trump right now. Kavanaugh is still in their sights. And yesterday, MSNBC was talking about wrapping Trump/Pence together. A 2-for-1 Impeachment.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Can we just agree if something is not video coming out of a politicians mouth then everything else is just mudslinging lies?

Not just "mudslinging lies", DFNJ2015. Democrats really do want to impeach Trump/Pence/Kavanaugh.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

A very interesting video! Thanks for sharing it.

I'm going to see if I can find a list of Anti-Trump and Anti-Republican News Stories that have been PROVEN, in hindsight, to be PROPAGANDA.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm confident that if the Supreme Court agrees to hear any cases connected to this, they will read the facts before making decisions 😎

I don't think the House Democrat superiors will like those facts 😎

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

How do you fake an impeachment process?

I mean, really?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Gobsmacked. Unbelievable.
Well, if Tlaib doesn't rouse the beast with imprisonment of the cabinet, Pelosi's fake impeachment details certainly will.
Semper Fi.

ganjoa

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Didn't read the article before posting did we?

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One of the "facts" is that Pelosi has personal dealings with Ukraine.

Source: www.oann.com...

No wonder she changed the rules to block evidence from Republicans.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I mean, really?

Simple

Use fake accusations 😎

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I mean, really?

The same way Democrats falsely stated as fact that Donald Trump colluded with Russia to affect the 2016 election outcome.

So far, the only thing REAL about Democrats is that they love to create FAKE realities to hurt America and America's President.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I mean, really?

Simple
Use fake accusations 😎

They build a bicycle and tell Americans that it's really a car. The more they say it, the more Americans believe that their bicycle really is a car! Propaganda on steroids.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Hi CWM.
Why do Trump fans believe that he is working to out the 'deep-state', but that the attacks on him are all done by 'the Dems' ?

Do you believe that politicians are 'real' ?
Not totally bought and paid-for lap-dogs, doing the front for whomever is pulling the strings ?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Reality is an unfortunate Bitch 😎

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
a reply to: chr0naut
Didn't read the article before posting did we?

ganjoa

I did.

It's laughable.

The 'full house vote comes after the investigation when the articles of impeachment are prosecuted before Congress.

You see, the idea that you cannot originate such articles of impeachment until you already have articles of impeachment, is absolute nonsense.

Like Zeno's paradox that you can't actually get anywhere because every time you go somewhere, you first only go half way, and then next, you only go half way between there and where you want to go, ad infinitum. So you can never reach your destination.

And this article suggests that you can't transmit a subpoena via different media (like an official letter of Congress).

Looks like theconservativetreehouse are "Grubering" their readership. Hmm?

edit on 6/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

If established politicians at higher levels are nothing more than puppets, they need to be forced to tell America who the puppet-masters are.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

So if these machinations started in Jan 2019 why have Republicans be silent?

I didn't think the Supreme court acted without someone first saying " hey what about this "

So it looks like Trump has been abandoned by his own party?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join