It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS THIS FOR REALZ!!!! "zawaj al-mutaa” or “pleasure marriage”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yeah, I understand. You are making a point about the religion and how women have no choice. I concur, it is wrong. We all should. My point however extends to the males, all males. Do men, for whatever reason, believe that they have a right to dominated women? If this belief is because of a religion, like Islam or if we want to press the point, some sects within Christianity then they are wrong as well. I gathered from your original reply in this thread that this is what you believe as well when you denounced religion that holds that ''women are property to be used''.

My take is that there are two sides to the male domination of women. The women who are dominated and for reasons do nothing about it and the other side are the males who, for whatever reasons, feel it is their right to dominate. That Trump video demonstrated to me that that is, or at least was, Trumps feelings on the topic.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Cool story, tell it to yourself, cuz I didn't read any of that.

Oh yeah, I forgot,sorry. You prefer simple quacks of conversation. Simple quacks like

Your sperg eruption captn oblivious.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Women are property to be used.

Do you mean something like this???

And there it is,

Orange Man Bad

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
ISLAM HATES WOMEN!!!!!

Yeah. We know that.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

No, there it is not. What is there is that Trump is Trump. If we hold that men who feel it is their right to dominate women are wrong in their sense of that then we can add Trump to that list.

You can feel free to interpret that as you like. If you want to see it as, as you put it, "Orange man bad'' then that is your right. I hold that it is merely wrong.

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 04 Oct 2019 15:36:05 -0500Fri, 04 Oct 2019 15:36:05 -050019102019-10-04T15:36:05-05:00300000036 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Of course. It’s about President Trump.

Your entire existence is about President Trump.

For five more years.

Rent free too.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In islamic culture, it IS a man’s RIGHT to dominate women.

But Trump.

L

O

L

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I'm not sure dominate would be the word to use.
You are correct in saying that traditionally men are the head of the household.
But times have also changed, women are not relegated to kitchen duty.
That being said, women are not forced to follow traditional roles unless they choose to do so.
I see nothing wrong with a man wanting a wife to stay home and raise his children if he finds a woman willing to do that very thing.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

ISLAM HATES WOMEN!!!!!

Yeah. We know that.

Cheers

I was being sarcastic. No need to change the words in the quote. I am sort of making light of Terry. You bring up anything negative, peops like Terry try to frame it politically with whom they are mad at politically somehow. It's like a disease.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

You're right, I'm not going to read your TDS sperg episodes where you derail the topic, instead I openly mock you.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

ISLAM HATES WOMEN!!!!!

Yeah. We know that.

Cheers

I was being sarcastic. No need to change the words in the quote. I am sort of making light of Terry. You bring up anything negative, peops like Terry try to frame it politically with whom they are mad at politically somehow. It's like a disease.

Oh, sorry.

I got that wrong then.

Agree with you 100%

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I agree Tone. If that is what she wants to do. If she wants to put up with having to do everything he tells her to do. What I do find off though is men who feel that that is the key to a good relationship. The woman doing everything the man tells here to do.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Lysergic

Trigger? Who, you ? Posted a video of your guy spewing his own sense of male dominance and you are triggered? Is that the point you just made?

Sorry to burst you "fragile" bubble, However

You failed to tell the entire truth

He was "Your" guy at the time

He was a Democrat, not a Republican.

I know facts don't matter right Terry?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Good god man, I know several men that do everything their women tell them to do..
Men certainly aren't the only ones that don't know what it takes to have a good relationship.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Facts?

You assume that he was ever a democrat. Just because he schmoozed with dems does not mean he was a Dem. Just because he donated at times does not mean he was a dem.

I hold that he was never a dem nor ever a Republican. To me, he goes wherever he thinks he can gather more power to himself. If dems, then dems, if reps then reps.

You also assume that he was ever ''my guy''. I have almost always seen him for how I see him now, a self serving climber.
I guess that you assume that because I don't care for him now, that I am a democrat. This too is incorrect and I might add a bit simplistic.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

To that, all I can add is

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Religions have justified some nasty things over the course of time but for some reason much of Islam is still stuck in that ancient thought process.

Women are property to be used.

Stop being so racist you sexist nazi facist white person.

Women will like what we tell them to like. They love it.

For realz....

I mean, just look at how a jew and a muslim despise each other, and no women in sight.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Raggedyman

I'm an atheist...
Next month is my 25th wedding anniversary.
Even atheists can coexist with Christians.

Besides, the thread is about someone having no choice. Not what defines marriage.

Your an atheist?
Medal pending?

My parents were atheist, they got married, most of my friends, atheists, married
I don’t get your point at being a married atheist, so what?

I can coexist with atheist to, do I get a medal?
I can coexist with Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, blah blah and they are married
I don’t get your point, what am I missing

What is the no choice bit, don’t the women who get married know that marriage is not forever, know marriage can end, like divorce here in the West

What’s your point?

What defines the end of a marriage

25 years, well done, hope you don’t act like a fool when dealing with your wife

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ok alot of ignorance of facts going on here. This is simply a sad case of possible abuse of power by the cleric and groom. Muta a type of temporary marriage was forbidden at the time of the Prophet in Islam. It is generally accepted in the islamic world as forbidden. Some strands of the shia faith still practice it however. Those are the facts.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: odzeandennz

And atheists don’t abuse anyone

Marriage, who gets married anymore, what’s the big deal to atheists, judging the religious for standards atheists don’t even have

It seems strange in a Christian culture based on Christian morality but Muslims are not christian
Pagans have short length marriages, a year or two I am sure, it’s there belief it’s ok, who decides what is right or wrong for them?

This whole thread is a farce
It’s ok for gays to get married but then it’s not ok for short term marriage, what a joke.
Who defines marriage?

That’s a real question
Who defines marriage

Wow with all due respect there is something seriously wrong with your thought process if you see no difference in a man and child confirming verbally with one another that for the length of the following fellatio or intercourse, the child is a wife of the man's to morally sanction the act of getting his rocks off and two adult men or women marrying for what they plan to be a long period of time or even when the bride is 16 or 17 and the relationship somewhat healthy (ie a 19 and 17 yes old let's say whose intent it is to stay married and when the 17 year olds parents have agreed to the union...even if marrying before 20 IMHO is stupid as can be). One is exploiting and raping a child for the sake of orgasm. The other is the intended long-term monogamous pairingnof two people with expected mutual benefit.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join