It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS THIS FOR REALZ!!!! "zawaj al-mutaa” or “pleasure marriage”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
(post by TerryMcGuire removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Do cattle get $14 million in their divorce settlement?
Oh wait, cattle dont have any rights....

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

lol daily trigger eh?>

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

I've read about this before.

Man gets married to a woman he wants to have sex with. That way there's no adultery. Sometimes the marriages last only hours, days, weeks or months. Maybe longer.

I read this about 10 years ago.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The settlement was a case of LAW, not a statement of his attitude towards the relationships between men and women. Do you see the arm pump when he called out to ''men'' to agree with him in his statement? Yep, right there he demonstrated his attitude clearly, men have the power and women don't.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Trigger? Who, you ? Posted a video of your guy spewing his own sense of male dominance and you are triggered? Is that the point you just made?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

ROFL, blood line protection.

Thanks for the information CriticalS!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It's just hard to understand why this is still happening and nothing has been done.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
a reply to: CriticalStinker

ROFL, blood line protection.

Thanks for the information CriticalS!

Haha, I know it's funny... But u was being kind of serious too. Between their heritage, tribal similarity, and history of being exploited, they seem to take care of one another.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

They need a whole reform revolution!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The settlement was a case of LAW, not a statement of his attitude towards the relationships between men and women. Do you see the arm pump when he called out to ''men'' to agree with him in his statement? Yep, right there he demonstrated his attitude clearly, men have the power and women don't.

Not sure what attitude has to do with anything I've said.
This whole thread is about the rights of women.
Muslim women have none.

And as for women not having power... Right...
Ask any man that has had to deal with family court how much power women have.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

MY post had to do simply with men's belief in it is their right to have dominance over women. You rightly pointed out how this is wrong in the Muslim faith and I pointed out how it was wrong in an early version of the President of the United
States, a version that many women and others claim is still his position on male female relationships.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Your sperg eruption captn oblivious.

It's often difficult to understand what you are saying but, ''Your sperg eruption captn oblivious'' is near nigh impossible. I got the ''your'' part but the sperg is beyond me. ''Eruption'' is clear but the ''captn'' bit is again impossible to comprehend within the context of what ever you were trying to say. So, care to try that one again?

OH, look, another post directly after that post. Let me see if I can decipher that one....

You seem to think that I can't discuss an unrelated topic with out it. What ''it'' is must be part of the mystery of your previous post. As far as unrelated topic well, I will try to explain how to me at least it is the same topic.

The topic as begun by our OP had to do with the specific case of the Muslim religion which was written by men, not women. It points out how that religion has at it's core a firm belief that men should have dominance over women.

What I did then was to expand upon that topic as established away from that specific example to a more general understanding of that topic with an example of how that same belief can be held by men outside of the Muslim religion with a specific example of Donald Trump and how he felt it his right to dominate his wife, Ivana.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Why would they want to do anything about it?

Seems to be working for everyone involved.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying but I still think there is a huge difference between how some men feel about their relationship with women and what they are allowed to do about it.

The difference comes down to choice.
Western women have a choice, Muslim women do not.

Ivana in your example chose to marry trump and then chose to divorce him.
The girl in this story doesnt get to choose either.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Cool story, tell it to yourself, cuz I didn't read any of that.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Meh, at least the girls are making a little profit for their time and effort, unlike all of those 2 and 3am booty call girls who only end up either pregnant or catching something that Ajax and a Z Pak wont get rid of!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
DONALD TRUMP HATES WOMEN!!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join