It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Trying To Protect Biden, Ignoring "Massive Democrat Scandal"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ouch

hope that didn't bruise anything ma'am

yea, so made up, Joe himself tells it.

it's Joe's fantasy after all.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati
Must be those Deepfakes everyone is talking about!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Media Trying To Protect Biden, Ignoring "Massive Democrat Scandal"

Shouldn't be surprising.

They did it for Obama. They did it for Clinton.

The media doesn't care about left wing corruption.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Is Laura Ingraham leaving her show on Fox? If so, any ideas on who is going to replace her?

This is all I have found on it:

www.eonline.com-new.page... me=Prache%20&showbar=1&prodexit=1&uclick=3zzwrnvr

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
*checks notes* ah yes you all believe Ted Cruz's father killed JFK.

Wrong. Your using a stereotype.

That's like saying since you showed up with a photo of Lennon in a political discussion that you believe Lennon was killed by the government.

When that photo was taken, Oswald was working for the CIA. Which means that since old man Cruz was working with Oswald, Cruz was probably working for the CIA too. Just because Oswald did not kill JFK does not mean old man Cruz did. And just because the CIA were involved in killing JFK does not mean Cruz was one of the shooters.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

I posted this elsewhere. Trump and his supporters have this prevailing belief that everyone indulges in criminality as much as he does. The problem with this thinking is it's simply not true. To Trump, it defies belief that everyone does not have a history of corruption.

At the Trump level, he places faith in the schoolyard saying: "I'm like rubber. You're like glue. Bounces off me and sticks to you."

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I've decided that the media, for the most part, are swamp dwellers that need to go just like many politicians. They have such control over Americans and tell them what and how to think. If you have a corrupt media, how do you counter that? Any attempt by government to clean them up would be seen as blocking "freedom of the press".

I'm doing my part to change the press by not watching them. Media are corporations and if their profits fall, they'll find new people to run the networks.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven
a reply to: TGunner

At the Trump level, he places faith in the schoolyard saying: "I'm like rubber. You're like glue. Bounces off me and sticks to you."

So you admit that Trump has been under a nonstop barrage of crap from the democrats that keeps bouncing back in their faces. That's a start, now please explain how one who "indulges in criminality as much as he does" has zero convictions especially since the left never stops proclaiming what an idiot he is.
Who would be the idiots in this scenario?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Sorry it's over for Biden. Far from being "debunked", Ukrainian officials have verified that Biden pressured Poroshenko to fire the prosecutor Shokin because he was looking into Hunter Biden's sweetheart deal that was paying him $50K a month. Hunter had no expertise in the international energy trade yet was appointed to the board of directors. That's a nice deal isn't it?

There has been a large document dump that is damning to Biden.
www.scribd.com...

More details can be found here.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... n/

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

“A Department of Justice team led by U.S. Attorney John Durham is separately exploring the extent to which a number of countries, including Ukraine, played a role in the counterintelligence investigation directed at the Trump campaign during the 2016 election,” Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said in a statement.

Ms. Kupec said Ukrainians who are not government officials have volunteered information as part of the probe. She also said Mr. Barr has not contacted the Ukrainian government about the investigation.

It's feasible that Durham's team will snare both the DNC and Joe/Hunter Biden, during this investigation.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump is waiting until 'his gathered evidence' makes an impact.

MY guess is around November 5th. Remember remember..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join