It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Not Have a Federal Thumbprint Database for Voting?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It might be profitable for undertakers to sell thumbs for voting.

That's some minority report stuff right there. People having the thumb skin of dead people grafted onto their own, to avoid the print scanners, fraudulently vote, or evade the neo gestapo while on the lam.

Glad it's thumbs and not eyes... yet.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: rickymouse
It might be profitable for undertakers to sell thumbs for voting.

Hmm...might be worth investing in cigar cutters!

haha, that reminded me of a thing the ol' crook Chopper Reid said once in an interview in the movie... I knew the real bloke, we were friends on myspace. lmao

Interviewer: Did you really cut people's toes off?
Chopper: My word, yeah. You see to it with the bolt cutters, they come to it every time. They love it.
Interviewer: They love it?
Chopper: Well they don't like it, they scream a lot, but I liked it. Yeah, I like cutting off their toes.
Interviewer: What did you like about it?
Chopper: You know, the way these just... pop off.

hahaha...

edit on 22-9-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Actually, until about the time of the women's suffrage movement in the USA, it was ILLEGAL to have secret ballot elections. Secret voting was called "Australian ballot"-- and not as a compliment to the the Aussies. look it up.

There was a time in America when secret ballots were ridiculed as a refuge for cowards who didn't want to admit they had voted for a progressive. Seriously.

If you didn't have the courage of your convictions, you shouldn't hold them, & etc. It made succeeding from the Union a fairly public start to every family argument.

They were better men.
edit on 22-9-2019 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Why stop there . How about also Including a Retinal Scan , Stool Sample , Blood Sample , Sperm or Ovum Sample , DNA Authentication , and your Lastest Home Address Electric Bill ? I Would Vouch for that ..........)
edit on 22-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why people should be forced to?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I don't know a single reason why you wouldn't want one of the most important decisions made by the American people to be protected and free from possible corruption and fraud.

Oh wait, yes I do. When you're side is the one doing the fraud.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join