It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein Island alive and well as Rusty has shown

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So Mr Epstein is no longer with us, he hung himself with paper, under 24 hr surveillance. When was his Funeral?. I must have missed that. The MSM spent several day's covering GWB's funeral but, His buddy is offed in a NYC Jail and nothing?. Some Important people even received private letters, hidden in their program. Jeb about let a goose loose in his pants when he read that note.

Why is their activity ongoing at L.S.J..The man who owns it is purportedly "dead"

According to public records, the island was once worth $3 million and owned by a woman who died in a chalet in Switzerland.[11] In 1997, Little St. James was owned by venture capitalist Arch Cummin and was for sale for $10.5 million.[12] In April 1998, a company called L.S.J. LLC purchased the island for $7.95 million, and documents showed that Jeffrey Epstein was the sole member of L.S.J.

en.wikipedia.org...

In 2008, Epstein's estate on Little Saint James had 70 staff.[10][16] According to a former staffer, Epstein insisted on secrecy from his employees

Check out the Wiki link..pretty telling.

Now the Videos.. why is the private residence of a dead man operating as if nothing has changed?

Cement Mixers and an Ambulance (required by the USSS) nothing to see here.

The secrets of this place must be exposed...Forget Area 51.. head to LSJ's

Buildings that lead into the underground..perfectly normal!

Thanks "Rusty"

www.youtube.com...

View all his vids here.

edit on 14-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The FBI raid was to insure it was safe for him to go back

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Maybe epstein was just the public figurehead of some sort of "religion" AKA Cult that actually owns and operates the island.

Since the FBI already "combed" it for evidence(and presumably nothing is left there), maybe the best thing to do would just drop a MOAB on it and then sell it(I'm assuming it was probably seized and is now owned by the government).

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I would suggest that the entire island is under federal jurisdiction as a major crime scene.

I would also suggest that the island staff have been switched to undercover operatives.

"Rusty" is owed many thanks and has slowly been drip feeding us, the rear doors being the latest big drip.

"Rusty" also has some great connections otherwise his drones would be shot out of the sky.

Remember this is a movie and the work "Rusty" does keeps the Island in the forefront of our minds.

Therefore, the Island is critical to our long term understanding of the whole perverted mess.

P

edit on 14/9/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Very possible, they conducted no such "raid". Your right, it was more like a..is the coast clear scenario.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: visitedbythem

Very possible, they conducted no such "raid". Your right, it was more like a..is the coast clear scenario.

What did they spend? 2 or 3 days there?

Shady # all around. I still say drop a MOAB on it, even if it's a bunch of crooked FBI guys running around there. Maybe trump could order that...

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I agree, that Island is "owned" by something way above JE. I guess I shouldn't be surprised it's business as usual.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Just because he is dead doesn't mean contracts are.

Nice island.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I would hope so, any "civilian" should be long gone from that island. Full Federal.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

mabey you can feel a little better reading this

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The place really is quite impressive.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakrateri

Thanks for the link but, I stopped reading here:

While many questions remain about disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein's worth – how he made his money, and what happens to his assets with his death – details are emerging about his assets, and where the alleged underage sex-trafficking operation took place.

Dude was rampant perv..

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You got to ask how Rusty is filming this including fbi agents on the island and hasnt been stopped.

Nothing but strangeness sorrounding anything epstein related.

Somebody wants this out there
edit on 03930America/ChicagoSat, 14 Sep 2019 23:03:46 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

He was never found guilty, we all know he did it but legally we can not say guilty

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I have, In my opinion JE was the main handler of the elite's sex slaves. I will however throw a bone, and admit that the latest video of the open door could be part of a plan to make him out to be a "prepper"

"he had tunnels and boxes of food in case of a disaster" seems like a move they would make.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakrateri

Your right but, I follow the "legal" moral compass over any joke of US Justice. The dude raped kids...off to hell ya go.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Jeffrey Epstein has reportedly been buried in an unmarked tomb next to his parents, whose names have been removed from their grave to prevent vandalism.

The plaque on his parent's tomb at the IJ Morris Star of David cemetery in Florida, US, has been replaced with a blank slab, according to reports.

www.mirror.co.uk...

IMO, Zorro Ranch & New Mexico such as Bronfman's (União do Vegetal) Ayahuasca cult "church" (Another MKULTRA type cult) just a short drive away is more interesting.

edit on 14-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Who is in charge of Zorro at the moment? So many Questions unanswered. I wonder if the Mayor of Tucson has any play in this?.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sakrateri
www.foxnews.com...

mabey you can feel a little better reading this

It has not been normal, when someone dies normally their staff has no check coming, they are not working. Look at Michel Jackson's estate how it wasted away.Why are people working as though everything is normal there.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Maybe epstein was just the public figurehead of some sort of "religion" AKA Cult that actually owns and operates the island.

Since the FBI already "combed" it for evidence(and presumably nothing is left there), maybe the best thing to do would just drop a MOAB on it and then sell it(I'm assuming it was probably seized and is now owned by the government).

Yes. Between yours and 'visitedbythem' answers the truth is out there, asleep for everyone else to notice : )

But sell it to who? There is a party interested on it and it's going to be "nothing at all, move on"

Hee heee

"Nada que pueda perder que no pueda ser que no pueda amar que pueda soniar...."

edit on 15-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join