It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney General orders Me Too Kits to stop selling at-home sex assault kits in Michigan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I would like to think that this product will die on the vine. I pray that people learn quickly to not waste their money, and cause this company to go belly up before it even makes it out of dock.

Unfortunately, people are not so quick to use common sense. I fear far too many women will let some piece of filth get away with his crime over some misplaced sense of privacy and a lack of information on how the system really works outside their own bias.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
I so agree with you. What I posted was wishful thinking.

Many are so easily misled, and a misplaced sense of loyalty to a corrupt and deceitful cause, increases the problem.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

That's what ATS is supposed to be for... to combat ignorance and expose truth. Unfortunately, we seem to be in the midst of a national wave of insanity concerning politics that is jamming everything else.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I cant imagine how much you have to deal with on a daily basis , going to court for jury duty at a pedophile case
was enough for me , so I can only praise you for your fortitude.

This is just a prime example of how the world works, corporations and chancers
making money off the suffering of others.

these companies pretend to be liberal and for the people and all they are doing is cashing in on suffering.
shocking

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I cant imagine how much you have to deal with on a daily basis , going to court for jury duty at a pedophile case was enough for me , so I can only praise you for your fortitude.

I hate that you had to be involved in such a case. The court process can be brutal for all involved, from the first responders, to the health care providers, to those in the lab. One of the reasons that so many victims will not report.

I don't think it is anything that you get used to. It is not so much that we quit, as it is that we get worn down.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Nice write up and agree. A great tool for blackmail, extortion, et al.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It is good to see that most people see the insanity in this money grabbing scheme.

DIY Rape Kits Are a Terrible Idea, Says Basically Everyone

The first DIY rape kit is raising concerns among advocates and attorneys, who worry that the new product encourages sexual assault survivors to collect evidence that won’t be admissible in court.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Great news, but I don't think it comes as a surprise to anyone.

At-Home Rape Kits Now Off The Market

Controversial at-home rape kits reportedly pulled from market

Preserve Group, which sells PRESERVEKit, wrote on its website Friday that it “will not be selling this product while we review the legal concerns.” It is also currently unavailable on Amazon. The company behind MeToo Kits also appeared to have taken down its website as of last week, CNN reported. Both companies didn’t respond to request for comment, the outlet reported.

edit on 20-9-2019 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join