It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone! I am new here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Long time reader of the forums here, finally decided to join up to discuss things. My main interest is the alien/ufo topic. We got some of the best here posting, like Mirageman, Issackoi, and many others who don't just dicuss but contribute and even offer new information or research from time to time.

Anyway, not sure what else to say, so see you all on the forums!

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentAnderson
Welcome aboard! I look forward to your posts.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mr. Anderson. You're here because we need your help. We know that you've been contacted by a certain individual...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. There has been some UFO stuff now, politics was dominating the threads for a while, but I see some good stuff coming back.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Welcome, but be fore warned. This isn't a true conspiracy site anymore; mostly trumpian politics that spills over into all forums. Help yourself to the cookies.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thanks guys! And yeah, there is a lot of the political stuff, but there are still lots of good posts in the alien forums too. This place is a treasure trove, not to be abandoned. One of my main motivations for making an account is to add positive posts. So many posts now a days in the alien forums get derailed by, well basically trolls. Even if I'm skeptical at times, there is no reason for personal attacks on people who want to share their experiences.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Nice to meet you 😊

Never met an agent named Anderson I didn’t like

edit on 9-9-2019 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

top topics

join