It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Official story from the Saudi gov't is: King's personal bodyguard goes to friend's house, gets into an argument with another friend there, then the other friend leaves the house, comes back later with a gun, shoots King's bodyguard and 2 others, then security forces arrive which gunman shoots 5 police, who finally kill him. 🤔

This is the bodyguard who quite literally was always by the King's side anytime outside his palace for many years.

[...]

I suspect they are claiming 2000 whoevers that they have been fighting with for years, and they are calling them Saudi's.
edit on Mon Sep 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I suspect they are claiming 2000 whoevers

The Arab nations are known for vastly exaggerating the effectiveness of their military operations. It seems wise to withhold making a conclusion about this event until more is known.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
POTUS pinned Tweet

They are trying to stop ME, because I am fighting for YOU!

Time stamp: 5:14 PM · Sep 28, 2019

Q514

Has POTUS confirmed return of 8chan?

Simple gematria = greatawakening = 136

Q136 (too long to post.)

Rothschild Banks (Continued)

Headline gematria = tmeyou = 99

Q99

Strings cut in Saudi Arabia

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
A prosecuter in the Flynn case has withdrawn her appearance before the court because she is no longer employed by the DOJ

link to doc

Wonder if she was fired or knew she was toast and quit.

Love Gen Flynn

Johnheretohelp on Deb Curtis, this morning:

Deborah A. Curtis, DOJ prosecutor was just fired in the case involving General Flynn. Is this because she was sharing information? She was.
Or for her part in the WikiLeaks cover-up? Or because she's loyal to Brennen/Obama and help ship uranium/weapons to Iran? Just curious

Hmmm?
"Matters involving the illegal export of military and strategic commodities and sanctions".
That wouldn't put her in a position to cover shipments of enriched uranium and weapons to Iran would it?

TWITTER
John
@Johnheretohelp

John knows.
edit on 30-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Huh? What are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well Q cant post very well if there is no 8chan to post on, can he?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Well Q cant post very well if there is no 8chan to post on, can he?

Hi PokeyJoe,

Precisely. Thus my comment "too dependent on the chans". But there is more that nags in this case, and I am hardly original in this thought in this thread: If Q really is some NSA/MI operation to "wake the people", one imagines they would have a fallback communications method or two.

What is your take? Will we "hear" from Q again?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Re: Deb A. Curtis/HAMMER:

THE REAL WHISTLEBLOWER STORY: DENNIS MONTGOMERY, THE HAMMER, THE HARD DRIVES, THE WIRETAPPING OF TRUMP, AND THE PROSECUTION OF GENERAL FLYNN

Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis Granted Montgomery Immunity For Hard Drives; Curtis Also Joined Special Counsel Mueller’s Team, Assigned To Flynn, Manafort, Butina, And Russian Troll Farm Cases

U.S. Assistant Attorney Deborah Curtis also went on to join the DOJ prosecution team in the General Michael Flynn case, the Paul Manafort case, the Maria Butina, and the case against against Russian nationals and Russian businesses accused of coordinating with the St. Petersburg-based “Internet Research Agency” troll farm to interfere with the 2016 election.

FBI Special Agents Giardina And Barnett Assisted DOJ Assistant U.S. Attorney Curtis With Debriefing Montgomery; Giardina, Barnett, and Curtis All Went On To Join Special Counsel Mueller’s Team and The Michael Flynn Case

theamericanreport.org... osecution-of-general-flynn/

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Q specifically stated no 8chan, no comms. No communications outside 8chan, any suggested communication by Q outside this forum is to be considered false.

So, if Q is to post again, 8chan must return.

And Q promised a final dump. That instructions to save offline would be sent. So, without 8chan there would be no dump. As everything Q has stated has been correct, Future Proves Past, then 8chan must return.

It's just a matter of when.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Shifty and Nancy are in PANIC!

BREAKING UPDATE: SPEAKER PELOSI AND ADAM SCHIFF Connected to Prominent Ukrainian Arms Dealer – PHOTOS

We know why Schiff is lying – he’s connected with a Ukrainian Arms Dealer!
In 2013 Ukrainian Igor Pasternak held two different fund raisers for Schiff asking for contributions between $1,000 and $2,500 –

Pasternack has also been connected to George Soros –
Now we can report that Ukrainian arms dealer Pasternak is also connected to Nancy Pelosi!
Ukrainian arms dealer Pasternak met Pelosi at the fundraiser Pasternak held in Washington D.C.

There is much more to this Ukrainian Arms Dealer that can be found at this link. Of course, Obama’s Secretary of State Kerry, his Vice President Biden and DNC operative Alexandra Chalupa are all connected.

Chalupa is connected to the Steele dossier as well as Ukrainians and Democrat leaders.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
ed it on 30-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Well thats the rub, isnt it? Q is irreversibly tied to 8chan. How will we ever be sure it is the real Q, if we do not have the 8chan tripcode to verify? From the beginning Q has said that the 2 boards they have on 8chan will be their home, and that is it. No outside comms whatsoever. So, that leaves us where we are today. No 8chan, no Q. Period. I dont know if it is intentional on Q's part or not, or if it was a last gasp tactic by the Deep State to get rid of Q. I guess we will find out when and if 8chan comes back online. If it doesnt, we have seen the last of Q, unfortunately. How would we ever be able to 100% verify we were talking to the real Q?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Good morning, everyone.

I wanted to share some observations I made this past week via a vis The Awakening. For starters I am noticing that people in every day life are being red pilled like never before. Not just internet peeps, but people you come across in daily life. I had personal conversations with a few people last week about Epstein and his elitist type connections and how these people appear to be sex traffickers. This is extremely welcomed news to me. I don't quite feel like everyone in the world is asleep at the wheel anymore.

Also, I spent the weekend out camping and I have many liberal types in my inner orbit. These are good people. I don't truck with losers. During my camping trip I noticed a shift in their attitude. The left is going crazy at the idea that this latest whistleblower is going to take down the bad orange man. And here's the funny part... I think it's because, deep down, they know they're on the wrong side of this thing and they're hoping beyond hope that they don't actually have it wrong. Right now they're basically pleading with the Gods that this whistleblower is legit and Trump will be impeached. Because if not, they know they will have to restructure their entire world view.

Sitting around the fire this time (we all go camping several times per year), I noticed that people were far more willing to hear me out when I started telling them the true state of affairs in this nation, whereas before any talk of coups or treason was immediately ignored.

In short, I do believe the plan is working, but it's still gonna take some time. This path is littered with tall hurdles the left has to overcome before they can accept what has happened, but we are getting there. I remain optimistic.

Looking forward to another exciting week in the habbenings department!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Pic of Mad Maxine at link.

hannity.com...

Looks like Flynn's new Twitter header.
edit on 30-9-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PokeyJoe, thanks for the reply. It matches my thinking on the situation. Some further thoughts--

* A national security operation based upon a single method of communication that was relatively easily disrupted? That doesn't sound likely (to me) from my limited experience around the government.

* Could Q have been a political operation the administration was prepared to shut down at any point?

* If 8chan can't come back for whatever reason, will we see an event in which someone/some group claiming to be Q, and communicating exactly in Q's style etc. is ignored by anons because the communications are not in the expected format? It would be ironic if it was Q, trying to establish a new channel of communications ...

Yeah, it would be a lot cleaner if 8chan returned to service. Anything else is going to be the literal wilderness of mirrors.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I think the ONLY way we can confirm Q on any other place except 8chan, is if somehow CodeMonkey or Jim Watkins himself came out and told us they had somehow been in contact with the Q team (i imagine they have been in contact in the past), and they somehow come up with some way to confirm the new location. Like, if CodeMonkey and Jim retire 8chan, but create something new, we're going to need some way to confirm the real Q.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
I have been trying to find a site that will let me download all 3570 Qdrops with no luck. Is there a site I can do this at? Or, even better, the full map with Qdrops + confirmations?

Thanks

I have a copy from qntmpkts.keybase.pub in my html archive. I uploaded it here for you if you want it: www.sendspace.com...
unfortunately, the qmap site is organized differently and is difficult to archive with the method I am using.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"Taste of Ukraine", indeed. Hopefully the taste of brackish water.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Pokey, I don't think we need to worry about being able to confirm the real Q. I'm confident Sufi could sleuth it out in short order. Heck, I think even I could. Also, you know a tree by its fruit. Even if someone else hijacked the Q drops somehow it wouldn't make much difference in the long run so long as their info is legit.

But again, I don't think we need to worry. I truly believe Q will be back on the Chans. May not be called 8Chan, but they'll he back on the same platform when it comes back up. JMO

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Maybe "Q" has given us everything we need already .... including the path to the "Dump"

the "Key" to the Dump maybe in plain sight already - and it has not yet been revealed/recognized as such - or at least still murky without the proper events in the "News" that will unlock it ..... Which I believe is the case -

News unlocks the "MAP"
If this is the case then 8chan would not be required and the back-up/primary plan is still intact ....

BTW 17th President was impeached mainly for his war against the banks - mentioned many parts back - many parallels between 17 and 45 (sig has some info)

Woke up out of DEAD sleep with 3:33 on clock ---- Signs signs everywhere are signs

YMMV

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Great! Thank you. I will check it out.

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join