It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Another POTUS tweet pointing to Q post ACTION COMMAND:

We are all united by the same love of Country, the same devotion to family, and the same profound faith that America is blessed by the eternal grace of ALMIGHTY GOD!

Bound by these convictions, we will campaign for every vote & we will WIN the Great State of NEW MEXICO in 2020!

11:42 PM - 16 Sep 2019

1) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
WCAALMIGHTYGODBWINGSNEWMEXICO = 333
Q333- note spacing should show 20 spaces between _ and ]:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7b86c9 No.74533 📁
Dec 11 2017 14:31:03 (EST)
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
FREEDOM.
_ ]_y

Q

a) Chan ID gives Sept 17th TWICE:
i) 7b86c = 7+2=9=Sept, 8+6+3=17th,
ii) 86c9 = 8+6+3=17th, 9=Sept.
b) The last post line is ACTIVATING a COMMAND!
c) The tweet time of 11:42:03 is 17min 57secs before midnight.
d) The only action command that seems to fit the 20 spaces gap before the bracket is in Q148:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: X/EWIOzz No.149157229 📁
Nov 12 2017 17:10:49 (EST)
NYT/Clowns In America article released today re: Q-group is a DIRECT attack/warning re: what is being dropped here.
Read between the lines.
Why was the article published today?
POTUS has been briefed.
New measures active and in place.
Update the graphic.

_DGB79FTWA-0ZjBT_19-T_yes
_Conf_13_pre-lau_yes
_HTzD09BA_conf_yes
_^yRTPCCA-7^DFWTAb_yes
_green1_green2_green3_green4_conf-ZDjTwT9Ry
Godspeed.
Q

edit on 16-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Not since Sept 6th... I just checked.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Twitter

UPDATE: McCabe's spokesperson now says Brennan, Rice, Holder won't be testifying as character witnesses for him after all, despite calling the full witness list (below) "accurate" just a few hours ago

Hhhmmm...

So, of that list in the message, that leaves "I've got a bad case of the Clapper" as the only "big" name.

McCabe is realizing, to his anger and horror, that the big reptiles expect him to face the MonQoose alone!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Off topic so you can remove..I'm posting here cuz I don't know where else to ask but how do you turn a gif into your avatar? You can pm me

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
Taken from halfchan...so take with many pinches of salt, although i will say there was an earthquake in Iran.
Mag 4.5 at depth of 10km, at that depth unlikely from a test, but you never know...

USGS

"Israel, US, SA are coordinating their targets and several practice runs have been made in the past 24 hours"
"Trump is making one last effort behind the scenes to reach out to Iran"

Can't see Israel doing anything on the day their election is taking place though...

Not sure how relevant this is in the bigger picture, but I know someone who was recently deployed to Jordan. With it bordering SA and such it must ge something? I do not know any other details and do not have contact.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yep! President Trump said at the Rally tonight that some RINOS are in trouble too. Not just Democrats. (But he said he couldn't elaborate at the moment.)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Chero, Hunt for Zero Point by Nick Cook is a good read ...

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Twitter

UPDATE: McCabe's spokesperson now says Brennan, Rice, Holder won't be testifying as character witnesses for him after all, despite calling the full witness list (below) "accurate" just a few hours ago

Hhhmmm...

Holy smokes his circle of trust is evaporating.

Re: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Maybe McCabe just blindly believed Holder/Rice/Brennan/Claps would vouch for him at the trial?

Or because they are under DOJ investigation for one or more potential crime, they can't very well put in a good word for Andy, with their own credibility about to be shattered.

CNN is probably thinking of ways right now to not look like a stupid, poorly-run company...AGAIN. They're already very damaged.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

idk why but I though you might be directing me to an 'avatars for dummies ' manuel or something like that haha but antigravity is even better

I'll look into that book, thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

PM for you re: avatars.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, just seen DJ T's Sufi dance - will have a bop to it at the weekend!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Check it.

Heres the deal...

REAL SCOOP: Ramos gets 9 years in prison

BY KIM BOLAN

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: MAY 28, 2019

The U.S. Attorney’s office suggested that 240 months – 20 years – would be a fitting sentence for Richmond’s Vincent Ramos for heading the company that provided encrypted phones to organized crime groups around the world. But a U.S. District Court judge decided on a lesser term Tuesday.

Vincent Ramos pleaded guilty last October to using his Phantom Secure devices to assist in the distribution of coc aine, heroin and methamphetamine to Canada, the U.S., Australia, Mexico, Thailand and Europe.

Hayes also ordered Ramos to forfeit $80 million of his illicit earnings, including cash in international banks, real estate, cryptocurrency accounts, and gold coins.

Phantom Secure was started in B.C. by Ramos in 2008. He later expanded the company to sell encrypted devices to international organized crime groups like the Sinaloa Cartel and the Hells Angels.

The U.S. Attorney said in court documents that at the time of Ramos’s March 2018 arrest, he had sold between 7,000 and 10,000 of the specialized devices which he advertised “as impervious to decryption, wiretapping or legal third-party records requests.”

KEYSTONE

WhO has these phones cuz...

The sentencing memo also noted that Phantom Secure devices were used “to coordinate violence, including murder. For example the Hells Angels used Phantom Secure devices to coordinate several high-profile murders in Australia.”

After a March 2014 news report stated that the use of Phantom Secure devices by the suspects in one of the murders had hampered the investigation, Ramos wrote: “this is the best verification on what we have been saying all along — proven and effective for now over nine years.”

Ramos customer Owen Hanson used just six Phantom Secure devices to coordinate the transportation of more than a ton of coc aine from Mexico into the U.S. and on to Canada and Australia, the documents said.

vancouversun.com...

Now he is who flipped on mr head of RCMP intelligence

The arrest of a senior RCMP official was the fruit of a 2018 international police operation that targeted the encrypted communications service Phantom Secure, sources have told Global News.

An outfit that sold untraceable smartphones to criminals so they could evade police, Phantom Secure was dismantled last year by authorities in the U.S., Canada, Australia, Hong Kong and Thailand.

The arrest of Phantom Secure CEO Vincent Ramos in Washington State in March 2018 led police to sensitive RCMP information that had been offered up for sale, according to the sources.

While Ramos did not know the identity of the person allegedly brokering the RCMP information, Canadian investigators traced it to a list of suspects who had access to it, the sources said.

The phones had 10,000 to 20,000 users, many of them “top-level” organized crime leaders, said police, who claimed the phones were used to co-ordinate drug trafficking, murders and money-laundering.

From his position as director general of intelligence in Ottawa, Ortis would have been able to access almost any sensitive information he wanted, Majcher said.

This could include the force’s blueprints for covert operations worldwide, as well as the identities of undercover officers, police agents working within transnational crime groups, officers from Five Eyes partners used in RCMP probes, and even witnesses relocated to other countries.

“He could have passed on our methodologies, our tactics, and our whole covert infrastructure,” Majcher said. “If it is true that he is dealing with some of the worst people in the world, they will be looking for what do the police know, how do they do stings on us?

“The damage he has potentially done could be quite massive and it could be generational.”

globalnews.ca...

This stuff was sanctioned.

They will never admit it but it is.

Imagine what they have here.

Just IMAGINE.

edit on 17 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

ToL,

In your opinion/experience, will Canada do anything with this, or will it just get

swept under the rug?

Cheers

edit on 17-9-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: tag no workee

edit on 17-9-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: cr

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Wow, that's a bunker buster Boom!
Wonder if Hillary had one? She only had around 11 comm devices at one time.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

No way this is getting swept.

Canada won't have a choice this is all US led investigation.

Million dollar question will they sweep it up?

US has the phone guy in jail.

Gave him a sweet deal (how he lives after this is questionable)

They have his whole network they have had him since 2018 this is the first big arrest showing all of fvey is compromised.

Time for stuff to go down or it doesn't.

But this will be on the US.

Will they cover for their c_a networks? Or not?

Canada is just a pawn and an access point.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

She probably did or something close.

Yes in one article it talks about people being able to request a remote wipe of their device.

So it's possible they don't have all data.

Thing is reports say mr. RCMP was planning to sell some info again imminently and that's when they arrested him.

Can't have still been using this network so did they just move to another when this guy was arrested?

Maybe one that was a set up?
Geez these ppl are stupid.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Canada is just a pawn and an access point.

Yeeaahh, but Canada can make an object lesson of this character ... pour encourager les autres

What the US authorities do ... guess we'll see.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Looks like someone's trying to make us believe that most senators have a net worth of under $1m:

Here's how rich every US senator is

They must know they're about to have their wealth confiscated... Really? Chuck Schumer = $500k net worth????

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Canada will for sure.

He's the first person to be charged under the secrets act in decades I believe.

He's likely in a blacksite somewhere I'm sure and it's likely the c_a in there with him.

No rights when selling state secrets to "criminals" and "terrorists" who are actually all just contractors but anyway.

He will likely be charged with treason I would imagine.

I cannot remember anytime that has happened even.

Will have to look it up.

As I said though, the US likely already has him.

Will they extradite formally?

Will they bring him up to normal prison and will he turn witness?

Is he just a scapegoat getting waterboarded with kerosene as we speak?

Will Canada protect him, can they even?

All good questions.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Per one report, Ortis is due to appear in a Canadian court on Friday. Globe and Mail article stated,

Canada’s government and spy agency have been on alert for a possible security breach since Sept. 13, when the RCMP arrested one of its own high-ranking intelligence officials and charged him under post-9/11 information security laws, as well as criminal breach of trust. Little is known about what, specifically, Cameron Ortis is alleged to have done

GaM article URL

Sounds like he was arrested by the RCMP and is being held in Canada if they expect to see him in court soon.

Of course, this could all be press spin.

Cheers

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join