It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Thats kind of hard on a kid born into it. I mean yeah when you get older into adult years you can stop, or maybe you cant. Free Will must still exist. I dont know hasnt been a problem in my life. How does a kid born into it though know the difference when its all they know and probably figure thats just how it is. Im sure there are many times family kids are together while parents do their thing. When do they learn they are "special?" I cant imagine it would be easy on a kid fighting the family tradition either. Would they just become collateral damage?

So hard to fathom when it just isnt your way of thinking.

edit on 9/16/19 by onehuman because: tpyo fix

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Firstly, I don't recall I ever attacked you.

Secondly, yes, at this point in time that is a reasonable theory imo.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

that's true, every one of us has free will. if you think about it, we've all been mind controlled/fractured/MK Ultra-ed and indoctrinated into this system to various degrees. we all play into the system (game). If you use their fiat currency (unconsciously) then you're a token on the board. how culpable does that make us as the human collective?
edit on 16-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nice! I await in suspense now. Thanks for the reply.

Only 8 more!

edit on 16-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

that's true, every one of us has free will. if you think about it, we've all been mind controlled/fractured/MK Ultra-ed and indoctrinated into this system to various degrees. we all play into the system (game). If you use their fiat currency (unconsciously) then you're a token on the board. how culpable does that make us as the human collective?

That gets tricky too. Once you have the Birth Certificate you are locked in from a different angle. There is no way a baby can stop that from happening. The parent could refuse, but that would just screw the kid down the road for anything that requires ID. Except for voting, they can still vote . How do we really step off, outside of going and living in a cave basically, to practice our free will?

Does every country have its own form of Birth Certificate or that just us? I feel kind of stupid not knowing this detail!
edit on 9/16/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Meanwhile in Russia... There was an explosion at a research center which stores one of the world's largest collections of viruses including small pox & ebola. All glass in the building was shattered but Russian gov't (Federal Service for the Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare) says no biohazards were released.

Randall Flagg returns. ☠

An explosion occurred in the Novosibirsk Center for Virology "Vector" (Goog translate URL)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
POTUS has landed in NM

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Meanwhile in Russia... There was an explosion at a research center which stores one of the world's largest collections of viruses including small pox & ebola. All glass in the building was shattered but Russian gov't (Federal Service for the Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare) says no biohazards were released.

Randall Flagg returns. ☠

An explosion occurred in the Novosibirsk Center for Virology "Vector" (Goog translate URL)

Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

(I'm only half-joking.)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

from my pov, the line is between unconscious awareness/ conscious awareness. Once you cross that line to conscious awareness (wake up) then you get to make the conscious decision whether or not to continue playing by their rules. Consciousness gives you the power to bypass their automated commands and write your own scripts /programs. Now you can turn the table, flip the script and use their game against them.

idk what the birth certification process is for each country

edit on 16-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
New Book: Christine Blasey Ford’s Friend Leland Keyser Doesn’t Believe Her

Buried at the end of their new book “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation,” reporters Robin Pogebrin and Kate Kelly quietly admit that Christine Blasey Ford’s lifelong friend Leland Keyser did not believe her friend’s tale of a sexual assault at a party they both supposedly attended. Keyser was named by Ford as a witness, one of four who denied any knowledge of the event in question.

The book offers no evidence in support of the allegations made by Christine Blasey Ford, but, they write, their “gut reaction” was that her allegations “rang true.”

We spoke multiple times to Keyser, who also said that she didn’t recall that get-together or any others like it. In fact, she challenged Ford’s accuracy. “I don’t have any confidence in the story.”

So, ermmm, uh, well, it would seem that the "reporter's gut" is superior to the lack of evidence AND the fact that someone who was said to be there was not and does not believe the story.

What explains this phenomenon? The New York Times of course, as it defies all known laws of reality by living in its own.

Is ANYONE still confused as to what The New York Times is? Seriously, is anyone still thinking they just get things wrong on occasion?

This is a criminal nexus point of mind control masquerading as an impartial moral arbiter of truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
POTUS has landed in NM

He should take a drive down to Zorro Ranch.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
POTUS tweet DECODE suggests rally speech tonight will be important for clues:

Thank you, working hard! #KAG2020

3:16 PM - 16 Sep 2019

1) Tweet time of 3:16 points to Q316:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60470 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:54:51 (EST)

Connect the 'markers.'
Are these relevant? >>51726

The proposed change to the Lord's Prayer is not the point. The point is that Q revealed that this was known a month before it was revealed publicly. Q wants us to understand that what is in the map is real and this provides the evidence for it.

The important point is Justice.

POTUS speech used terms found in the map. More evidence that truth is being revealed, Q is legit and justice is being served.

We need to assemble and spread the map NOW and demonstrate why it is true due to the news proofs contained within it.

Notice Q is in a different color….something to keep in mind for the future in case it's becomes something relevant like Monday in yesterday's post

>Justice
His speech in Pensacola mentioned the US military providing justice throughout the world.
I hope that isn't just standard NeoCon justification to be the world's policeman …

▶Q (You)!ITPb.qbhqo 12/09/17 (Sat) 10:34:24 571cae No.60291>>60292 >>60296 >>60297 >>60309 >>60311 >>60319 >>60328 >>60331 >>60335 >>60340 >>60349 >>60358 >>60359 >>60363 >>60372 >>60418 >>60421 >>60428
>>60267
What has been said about the US Military?
The speech yesterday verified and unlocked so much.
Expand your thinking.
Re-read crumbs.
Re-listen to yesterday's speech.
Connect the 'markers.'

News (in all forms) unlocks the map.
Expand your thinking.
The Great Awakening.
Q

"We love our U.S. Military. On behalf of an entire Nation, THANK YOU for your sacrifice and service!"

Timestamp.
How many clues must we provide?

Q

a) Date gives Sept 17th,
b) Chan Post number of 60470 gives 17th... 6+4+7,
c) Chan ID of 571cae goves Sept 17th... cae = 3+1+5=9=Sept, 71=17th

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
TKAG = 39 = Thank you Attorney General?
Q39
edit on 16-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is there some kind of media malpractice legal remedy available, to protect Americans from being lied to so frequently and blatantly?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I concur with this. I have always been one to follow my own drummer. I know Ive mentioned on here somewhere how many times I ran away just as a kid! I pretty much have my own inner peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Twitter

Is that an actual "Q" on Rivera's watch?

Looks like a "Q" to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It would be a start to make it law that news articles HAVE to include sources in a way that the public can access them!

That way any "off the record" sources are treated as gossip - NOT news.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree

Trump pretty clear what he wants to happen...

I call for the Resignation of everybody at The New York Times involved in the Kavanaugh SMEAR story, and while you’re at it, the Russian Witch Hunt Hoax, which is just as phony! They’ve taken the Old Grey Lady and broken her down, destroyed her virtue and ruined her reputation......She can never recover, and will never return to Greatness, under current Management. The Times is DEAD, long live The New York Times!

DJT Tweet

Strange Royal themed line there too "The Times is DEAD, long live The New York Times!"

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Once the DOJ takes action against SOMEONE or SOMETHING, all the media, crooked Democrats, and others in high-places will see President Trump's words as more than empty threats. That is when they will really get crazy. We haven't seen nothing yet.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thank-you for posting a live-stream of Trump's New Mexico rally!

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join