It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I was reading some of Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol" novel which relies on the clandestine world of Masonic secrets, ciphers & codes, and symbols. The screenplay was already written but in mid 2013 Sony Pictures decided they would instead adapt Inferno.

One of the interesting pieces I picked up on is Mason's write numbers using straight lines forming ANGLES; the Templar style with no curves. This helps explain the important masonic numbers such as 3, 11, 13, 33. Rather that's true or not I'm not sure but sounds logical.

In his book for writing in code they use the Freemason's Pig-Pen cipher which is a geometric simple substitution cipher, which exchanges letters for symbols which are fragments of a grid.

Albrecht Dürer's Magic Square in the Melencolia I engraving.
Dürer's 4×4 Magic Square is an arrangement of numbers in columns, rows, and diagonals that each sum to the same number of 34. It is also symmetrical, meaning that any number added to its symmetric opposite equals 17 (15+2, 9+8).

Dan Brown in his book created his own complex cipher by using Durer's 4x4 magic square and combining it with the Masonic Pig-Pen cipher. But, the problem is you had to know latin alphabet to decode.

If you get a chance watch this video explaination of it all by a NYU professor.

www.youtube.com...

While watching the vid I couldn't help in thinking about other methods of decoding Q drops.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Whhaaatttt?😮 Explain this one. 🤔

Donald Trump Jr.
‏Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr

Just chatted to my buddy @Pulte, he pledged if this tweet gets 30K retweets he will give $10,000 towards @FosterFriess $1 million challenge grant to help the Bahamas! #TwitterPhilanthrophy
Get to work and RT

twitter.com...

Pulse actually follows through on everything he gives away. What got his name out there was saying if Trump retweeted his tweet he would buy a new car for a veteran. Trump retweeted, so Pults bought a $20k car+$10k cash I believe. He gives away bitcoin, cash, items. I've seen him buy someone a mattress just because they needed one. I think Pulte has pledged to give away $1m this year.

Maybe its something nefarious like people think under it all, but hey at least some good is coming out if it.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Honestly... whats going on here.... where is Q? I thought 5 Sep was gonna be a big day but 8 chan testimony was closed... what the hell is Q upto? is this going anywhere?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

TBH Tileman I can't recall who it was except perhaps a Rothschild. Other members memories may be more concrete.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

You probably missed my earlier posts on Pulte. He's a conman.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

No pretty much wrapped up here

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

It's a long game plan. Wait 'N see.

Meanwhile...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Joi Ito leaves Board roles at MacArthur Foundation, Knight Foundation

Two of the US’s largest liberal foundations, MacArthur Foundation and Knight Foundation, are facing scrutiny following the sudden resignation of Joi Ito from their respective boards.

The foundation resignations follow an investigation published in the New Yorker which revealed an extensive off-the-books donations scheme masterminded by Epstein and Ito. The New Yorker reported that Ito handled up to $7.5 million of donations at the direction of Epstein including an anonymous donation of $2 million made by Bill Gates.

Ito’s service on the board of the Knight Foundation will be particularly uncomfortable for the Foundation’s partners and grantees in the media. Knight is a leading journalism funder priding itself on robust ethical standards as well as support for media fellowships at the International Center for Journalism and other institutions. 

www.alliancemagazine.org...

The Knight Foundation funded this MIT/Harvard project in 2017

THE ROBOTS ARE COMING

Harvard, MIT Get $27M to Research Artificial Intelligence From Humanities Perspective

To do AI research for the public interest from an entirely new perspective, LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman, the Omidyar Network (a philanthropic investment firm) and the Knight Foundation (which invests in journalism and arts) have put together a $27 million fund for AI research. Called the “Ethics and Governance of Artificial Intelligence Fund,” it applies the humanities, social sciences and other disciplines to the development of AI.

MIT Media Lab and Harvard’s Berkman Klein Center will serve as the founding academic institutions for the initiative. Together with Hoffman (who contributed $10 million), the Knight Foundation (which contributed $5 million) and Omidyar (which contributed $10 million), they’ll form a governing board to distribute awards and facilitate other activities at the intersection of AI and other disciplines. The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and Jim Pallotta, founder of the Raptor Group, have also each committed $1 million to the fund, which is expected to grow as other funders come on board.

One of the most critical challenges is how do we make sure that the machines we ‘train’ don’t perpetuate and amplify the same human biases that plague society,”said Joi Ito, director of the MIT Media Lab. “How can we best initiate a broader, in-depth discussion about how society will co-evolve with this technology, and connect computer science and social sciences to develop intelligent machines that are not only ‘smart,’ but also socially responsible?”

observer.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

You probably missed my earlier posts on Pulte. He's a conman.

I'll call him out on Twitter; couldn't care any less honestly. There is no good anymore.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Q is a MacGuffin, just like the Holy Grail is.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
'Monsters' 'see' everything and everyone, including themselves, to be lifeless matter devoid of meaningful mental content--biological material machines devoid of free will.

The truth is, their brains are defective.

Epstein et al....

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Google faces a new antitrust probe by 50 attorneys general

Paxton said the probe will focus on Google’s advertising business, “but the facts will lead where the facts lead.” So far, all of the facts the group has requested have centered around advertising, Paxton said.

The probe includes attorneys general from 48 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. California and Alabama are not involved in the probe, Paxton said at a press conference.

Q#1105

Alabama? hmmm.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

a reply to: CanadianMason

I'm not interested in living forever. I'm old and in constant pain due to workplace injuries. Nor do I wish to be either part or whole machine.

I can think of no greater nightmare than to be in a position where I could not escape misery if need be, especially psychologically-speaking.

I have a mind I need to escape from from time to time, otherwise I would go completely mad.

Think about our computers. Yeah, they have their uses, but one errant command and you're off and running the Frustration Olympics. Imagine not being able to debug yourself.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
Honestly... whats going on here.... where is Q? I thought 5 Sep was gonna be a big day but 8 chan testimony was closed... what the hell is Q upto? is this going anywhere?

I definitely sympathize with your post. I'm getting tired of waiting around for "Q" to get its act together.

Frankly, I think we're just being manipulated by either AI or a quantum computer, which are probably one and the same.

Like Mulder, I want to believe, but the longer this crap drags on with no real results and now an unnecessary cessation of communication, the less inclined I am to support the effort.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Heh. Bingo. Yes, you got it.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Google faces a new antitrust probe by 50 attorneys general

Paxton said the probe will focus on Google’s advertising business, “but the facts will lead where the facts lead.” So far, all of the facts the group has requested have centered around advertising, Paxton said.

The probe includes attorneys general from 48 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. California and Alabama are not involved in the probe, Paxton said at a press conference.

Q#1105

Alabama? hmmm.

I dare say Google is in trouble. For starters, this probe will not be affected by the outcome of the 2020 election. It's not going away any time soon.

We know Google censors/filters results based on political considerations, and likely a many other considerations we aren't even aware of right now. (How much you want to bet you can hire Google to direct searches toward your website, if you want a lot of traffic?) Advertising fraud and poor data handling will hurt them financially, but their politicking could lead to far more substantial penalties.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Joi Ito leaves Board roles at MacArthur Foundation, Knight Foundation

Knight Foundation connected to Soros and funds Freedom of the Press Foundation (@snowden) and the encryption development used in messenger apps like Signal & WhatsApp.

edit on 9-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

wow

and here's another connection

Microsoft’s ElectionGuard a Trojan Horse for a Military-Industrial Takeover of US Elections

The “private” company whose only investor is the Pentagon

Founded in 1999 by John Launchbury, Galois quickly became close to numerous government agencies that now – according to the Galois website – form the vast majority of its clientele. In fact, Galois currently only lists the following U.S. government agencies in its “clients” section: DARPA, the Department of Defense, the Department of Energy, the Department of Homeland Security, “Intelligence Community” (i.e., CIA, NSA, etc.) and NASA. However, other clients of Galois include top U.S. weapons manufacturer General Dynamics.

Another partner of Galois’ Free & Fair is the Open Source Election Technology Institute (OSET Institute, or OSETI), whose flagship initiative is called “TrustTheVote.” One of OSETI’s co-founders and its current CTO is E. John Sebes, who has previously done work for DARPA and DHS. OSETI’s strategic board of advisors includes Chris Barr of the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, which is a top investor in Newsguard; former Oregon Secretary of State Phil Keisling; former Deputy Director of the NSA William Cromwell; former head of DHS’ Cybersecurity Directorate and former DARPA project manager Doug Maughan; and Norm Ornstein of the neoconservative American Enterprise Institute and co-director of the AEI-Brookings Election Reform Project.

www.opdeepstate.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Trump admin weighing options on monitoring mental illness to prevent mass shootings

President Trump's administration is considering a proposal to study whether monitoring people with mental illnesses could prevent future violence, The Washington Post reported Monday.

Advisers to former NBC Chairman Bob Wright, a friend of the president, proposed the study to discover if technology like phones and smart watches could be utilized to determine if someone is at risk to commit a violent crime, according to the Post.

This potential study sparks public concerns regarding the invasion of privacy of those with mental illness.

All participants in the study would be volunteers, and steps would be taken to "protect each individual's privacy," according to a copy of the proposal obtained by The Washington Post.

who volunteers as tribute? 🤷🏼‍♀️

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join