It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple releases credit card that's damaged by just about anything

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: gallop

My son reckons the best credit card is his dad.

"Didn't I give you fifty last week?"

"Yeah, nah, don't remember that dad." Meanwhile wife says, "Where's that fifty you had last week." Looks in wallet - 'crickets'.

Bally

Haha damn times have changed, I couldn't get the smell of a 50 cent piece out of my dad, even if I pulled his finger. out of his pocket.

Mum was all over the wallet he had, we called her the bank.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Apple make low quality, crap products. Who doesn't already know this? So do Samsung, by the way.

Samsung are the worst company in existence. They make apple appear like .. well, apples.. I've never known a company to cash in on every single thing they do, to the extent they stop supporting things in favour of over priced things, so ensure you can only use one of their things with an expensive other.

I own a gear360... ama

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
OSX, Windows, or Linux for personal use - I choose OSX

iOS or android for personal use - I choose iOS

Haters gonna hate.

YOU'RE A FREAK.

How is that $700+ to fix your home button on the apple phone? ahhahaha

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

^^^^ This guy can taqiyya.

Lol Way to really allude

I dig it...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Apple generally had a higher production standard than Microsoft and IBM, but did come at a higher premium with a lower consumer market. Once Steve Job went Apple seamed to lose something. Still a big company with lots going on. About 10 years ago Apple moved to Intel chips for its hardware.

Does the titanium card still work if it does gets tarnished, or is it just a looks and hygiene thing?

If you have a black card made of Neutronium then you have some serious stuff there.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

The phone is paid for by the company I work for and covered by Applecare, so I wouldn't know. Like I said before, I'm all for the software. Not a huge fan of their hardware.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The solution is obvious.

Apple needs to come out with a simple wallet design with the appropriate material to keep the apple credit card safe.

I'm sure it will be a nice wallet and a bargain at only 249.99 to boot.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

The Apple card sounds as tender and easily damaged as a progressive's feelings. What a coincidence, must have been modeled right after em. I prefer my normal credit card that can go through a washing machine and dryer and still work perfectly fine if I forget to put it in my wallet after my wife uses it and sticks it in my pocket instead of where she got it.

I hope apple isn't trying to set a new trend.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
Shut up and take my money already.

Titanium...how environmentally conscious. Thanks tim apple

About as smart as a cell phone made of glass.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

No need for a wallet. Just put it into it's LED lit, velvet lined box after use.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yet, even with the problems, hoards of Apple slaves will willingly and blindly adopt this card, secure in the knowledge that every transaction using Apple Pay adds to the piles of cash in Apple HQ.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I've observed a lot of poor people owning apple products. Again, this is just my personal observation but it has been fairly consistent.

When I use to work in an office, I'd see the most financially feeble minded people I have ever met with iphones. They would always complain about being broke but, had no problem buying an expensive phone, $5 coffee or eating out for lunch daily. I also notice some of my dirt poor in-laws same thing; all apple products. The only wealthy people I have met were stay at home housewives. Their husbands did not have iphones. The spoiled brat kids did though.

I do think they make quality products but I don't like being pigeonholed with technology. I said no thanks when I got an ipod as I gift and could not put my music on it from another device or, they made it cumbersome to do so. They'll get what's coming to them though. Same thing that happened during the eighties where they get greedy and drive people away.

Had an iPhone once, 1st Gen. Never got another one because I've seen my parents music and pictures and texts and everything else download to their phones from old iPhones and when they passed them to my kids (to play games) and something accidentally got deleted, it also got deleted from their newest iPhone. I hate Apple products. I've used LG phones for a while and if I want something transferred to a new phone, I have to do it with one of their applications because my life isn't required to be on a cloud. Just a memory card.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah sounds like a project they've probably already started on. And the wallet will only be compatible with Apple products. That's why they need the Apple jeans.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Does it come with a holding case that only cost 999?

I hate apple products almost as much as I hate apple users.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
The solution is obvious.

Apple needs to come out with a simple wallet design with the appropriate material to keep the apple credit card safe.

I'm sure it will be a nice wallet and a bargain at only 249.99 to boot.

No way it'll be that cheap unless you buy it as a package deal with the newest phone.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Actually the thing to do is get an refurb Iphone SE right now. They run about $60 to $120 depending on how much memory and you can get a Otter box for them for $10 to $20. That's cheap enough so no insurance necessary. If it breaks I'll just go get a new one.

Plus it should be good for 1 or 2 more OS updates.

$69 Squaretalk Iphone SE
edit on 23-8-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I hate apple products almost as much as I hate apple users.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. Could you find it in your heart to forgive me?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

nope cant think of any one who goes out of the way to clean credit cards least before this apple one ,i mean sure if you spill something on your wallet but going out of the way to clean them naw

top topics

<< 1   >>

join