It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Storm Area 51 actualy a government plot?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Since its founding, the federal government has continued to annex land around Area 51including the noteworthy land seizure of the Sheahan families mine in 2015.

At present the base is only viewable from Tikaboo Peak some 26 miles away. Given the ridiculousness of the Storm area 51 movement is it possible that this is merely a government construct or false flag to give them pretense to seize the last publicly accessible vantage point? Freedom Ridge was seized in 1995 and closed off as has almost everything else.........

www.foxnews.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8/20/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

? I thought this was changed to a party instead?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

? I thought this was changed to a party instead?

Perhaps but its the same effect....... Maybe the CIA handlers realized people were crazy enough to show up? Sometimes a false flag can be too good lol

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yes, I think it is. Calling all possible problems..Bueller..Bueller. They just collected a large list of "rebels"

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It could also be used by President Trump to actually issue a disclosure.

Enough of We The People are demanding answers and the basis of Democracy says they have the right.

I have thought from when this nonsense first started.

Perhaps have a TR3B land in front of the rowdy mob.

That would shut them up.

P

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Why cant you contribute a though to anyone's post.. anywhere?

Dude made a decent post, and here you come with that small dick anger.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Are you seeing something I'm not? Poster's comment seems rather benign.
edit on 21/8/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Definitely not a false flag, because it doesn't even come close to fitting the definition of such.

People need to stop assuming they know what a false flag is. Because they clearly don't.

What I'm trying to say is that what people assume to be a false flag today, according to popular belief is completely different from what the historical definition is.

In other words, if the first assumption for everything that happens is that it's a false flag, odds are it isn't.

Don't take my word for it. Search it, see for yourselves.

Best example of a false flag operation, if displayed in Sun Tzu and using the enemies flag, to march his own troops through the enemies territory unimpeded because they see their own flags marching by.

Deception ops include more than false flags. There are many ways to deceive the opposition.

What most people today assume are false flags, are in fact actions conducted by agent provocateurs. That may not always be the case, but more often than not it is.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Enough of We The People are demanding answers and the basis of Democracy says they have the right.

I have thought from when this nonsense first started.

Perhaps have a TR3B land in front of the rowdy mob.

That would shut them up.

P

Disclosure? Disclosure of what?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Are you seeing something I'm not? Poster's comment seems rather benign.

You should visit the Q thread...kind of a little post war between them. Actually pretty entertaining...

Sorry for the off-topic.

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Could this be a preemptive move, a problem (people storming a military base) to solution (close it all off). Create the problem and have the solution in mind all the time. Kinda like the patriot act.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Could this be a preemptive move, a problem (people storming a military base) to solution (close it all off). Create the problem and have the solution in mind all the time. Kinda like the patriot act.

Groom Lake is already closed off
You know , the "deadly force is authorized" type of thing.

edit on 8/21/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Naw , just insanity running rampant among some folks.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Are you implying that there is a military backed psychological operation to preform a land grab? Would not be the first time such things have been done.

I am thinking it is more Q behind this plot to help fix up some issues with reality.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Some regular guy does not just post a "tweet" and it becomes all of this, no way. The media would not be wasting millions running with this either. Has to be a setup. IMO

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
What if area 51 is actually nothing more than an empty box and all they are gonna find after raiding is an old Shchuka-class submarine ?

A decoy , a lot of fuzz about nothing an internet meme gone wild. After that People cashing in on the hype.
With dopamine down its 'No aliens in 51 so move on'. Wrong move wrong strategy Imho.

edit on 8212019 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Don't think it was the plan from the beginning, but the bright minds they are :sarc: they might try to twist a perfectly peaceful festival made of curious minds..., into a real thread which will justify something like what you propose.

This is a manifestation of we the people wanting to know what our government is doing in the dark. It's quite an opportunity for humanity to set things straight. Don't miss it

NoClue
edit on 21/8/2019 by NoClue because: we

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

He's a q.

I called a bunch of q's out on their inaction and how they take credit for other peoples wins.

It really bothered some of them....

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I really doubt that.

No potus is ever going to bring disclosure.
Doing so would cause to much chaos in the world. No potus wants to deal with that.

My guess maybe 1000 or so people show up and dance in the desert for a few hours then go home.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I always thought a ff meant an event that never happened but the government made people believe that it happened in order to change policies or go to war or create some law.

But lately some have been using the term to describe any event that they think was lied about in some way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join