It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Trailer For "Rambo: Last Blood" Released Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Did anyone see the first trailer for "Rambo: Last Blood?" I've posted it below, under the latest trailer, that just came out today.

I remember watching the first Rambo movie, "First Blood" back in 1982. Hard to believe Sylvester Stallone is releasing this latest sequel 37 years later, at the age of 73. The man looks great for his age and I must admit, there's no shortage of action and violence in "Rambo: Last Blood." Take a peek....

In the film Rambo: Last Blood John Rambo has returned home to Bowie, Arizona to live out his quiet life on his horse farm, left to him by his father. A reporter named Carmen Delgado comes to Rambo for his help anfter her half-sister, Gabrielle, is kidnapped by a drug cartel in Mexico led by Hugo Martinez. Rambo is reluctant to go back to fighting, feeling he has finally moved past the war. But he cannot say no because when somebody asks for his help, he helps.
LINK

1st Trailer Released Back In May:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think I would have rather had the story line that the banks were foreclosing upon his ranch using some underhanded and sneaky crap. All led by a billionaire former politician woman who is above the law. She has his remaining family killed. And he takes his revenge out upon her family. One by one, he takes them out, to the cheers of the crowd.

The final scene he faces her in her mansion and says, "Out there you are above the law, in here, I AM THE LAW". Then he takes her out just as the FBI and SWAT enters and riddles him with bullets. He dies, smiling, and with his last dying breath says, "At last I will be at peace. I'm coming home papa....."

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
First Blood was one of the greatest movies ever made....

I can't count how many "Rambo Knives" I bought at flea market as a kid...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The book was a lot better. I highly recommend it as a read for anyone that was a First Blood fan. Especially the extended storyline in the cave where he almost died. And the ending, wow.

link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I'm looking forward to it.
The last one was an orgy of blood and violence. Count me in.

link   
So it's basically rambo....taken.

Doesn't look too bad though.

Atleast I knew what the hell was going on after the second trailer, first one was just confusing.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This looks like "The Last Expendable"

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The trailer makes it look like a rip off of Taken.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The trailer makes it look like a rip off of Taken.

If Taken and John Wick had a child and named it Rambo. Part of me thinks it looks interesting, but a bigger part of me is shaking his head at the unoriginality.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Wow..Sylvester must be over 70 years old and still able to be this active. Kudoos for him.

new topics

top topics

join